Lynn Raybon

Jul 1, 2008 Full story: The State - South Carolina

Services for Belva Lynn Childress Raybon, 71, of Lexington, will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 2, 2008, at Trinity Baptist Church.

Full Story
jared franklin

Sumter, SC

#1 Nov 16, 2008
miss you grandma
Jaimie K M Hendry

Bradenton, FL

#2 Apr 21, 2009
Grandaughter of Linton D. Raybon Jr. and Socorro M. Raybon. She was a very loving person to me. I hope I could have spent more time with her hear on earth. I will miss her as well. xoxoxoxox
jared franklin

United States

#3 May 15, 2010
Jaimie K M Hendry wrote:
Grandaughter of Linton D. Raybon Jr. and Socorro M. Raybon. She was a very loving person to me. I hope I could have spent more time with her hear on earth. I will miss her as well. xoxoxoxox
jaimie don't think I ever met u she was my gma and uncle david and aunt cookie were my aunt and uncle joey and frannie are my cousins
jared franklin

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 May 29, 2010
jared franklin wrote:
<quoted text> jaimie don't think I ever met u she was my gma and uncle david and aunt cookie were my aunt and uncle joey and frannie are my cousins
Cookie was my grandmother and David my grandfather. I'm William's daughter. So wasone of your parents Grandpa Raybon's brother or sister??????

please respond back soon.

Jaimie Hendry
Jessie Franklin

Lexington, SC

#5 Nov 1, 2012
We miss u GMA!!!! Xoxoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ware Shoals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilerey Crawford Horse Breeder/Rescue (Jan '11) Sep '14 Heather 12
3 arrested, 1 at large for Marlboro County crimes (Mar '14) Aug '14 Bonnie Wheeler 3
Gay Feces Eating Leads To Disease (Feb '12) Jun '14 Udo 4
'He has a knack' (Jan '14) Jan '14 Seth Childress 1
Boyce Lancaster Jr. RegPH (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jean Moody Towe 1
Woman faces multiple charges after refusing to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Carlene Barger 3
fi nd a women in your t own tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cherie Vierps 1
Ware Shoals Dating
Find my Match

Ware Shoals Jobs

Ware Shoals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ware Shoals News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ware Shoals

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]