Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
the only real usa first

Jackson, MO

#66229 Sep 21, 2012
Romney said if he paid one penny more than he was required by law he wouldn't be fit to be president. H paid 14% and was only required by law to pay9%.Saw it on fox--has to be true

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66230 Sep 21, 2012
the only real usa first WHO STEALS PEOPLES NAMES wrote:
Romney said if he paid one penny more than he was required by law he wouldn't be fit to be president. H paid 14% and was only required by law to pay9%.Saw it on fox--has to be true
Wrong again Name stealer . It was Mike Huckabee that stated in a reponse to a question that could be asked to Romney in the debates. If Romney said that it was not on Fox . Truth is Romney overpaid to keep his percent at around 19

So Dumb
the only real usa first

Jackson, MO

#66231 Sep 21, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Name stealer . It was Mike Huckabee that stated in a reponse to a question that could be asked to Romney in the debates. If Romney said that it was not on Fox . Truth is Romney overpaid to keep his percent at around 19
So Dumb
wrong again dipshit romney paid 14%

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66232 Sep 21, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Hey my friends from the left-what's up? President Obama said today that security policies at embassies and consulates needed to be reviewed!! Are you kidding me? Did he just move to America? Did his staff fail to inform him that muslims (specifically jihadists) aren't fond of the US? So our commander-in-chief just figured that out, huh?...
So, Mr. Security Expert: How many security guards would you post at EVERY US embassy in the world? 24/7, 365 days a year?

(If you would prefer to lessen your task, just consider the countries considered non-friendly to the US.)

I am waiting for your numbers.
the only real usa first

Jackson, MO

#66233 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
So Dumb
hey dipshit,Although there is this awkward quote from Romney during a primary debate in January:I pay all the taxes that are legally required and not a dollar more, he said.I dont think you want someone as the candidate for president who pays more taxes than he owes. from the daily beast, but i saw it on fox, it's from the debates.
Muslim Dictator Prez

Ozark, MO

#66234 Sep 21, 2012

#66235 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah JUST 4 Americas are DEAD ! What the HELL RIGHT !
Oops I forgot BLAME BUSH !!!!
If we are counting numbers, 3000 died in Bush's 9/11 attack in New York City.

Then, you can count 4800 coalition forces dead in Iraq, plus 100,000+ Iraqis.

Yes -- 4 is a very small number.

#66236 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
I find it very odd that Obama and supporters have put so much emphasis on the muslim film and how awful it is (of which I agree it is bad taste), yet are not outraged at all these other countries that have attacked our embassies, killed our people, and burned our flags. You would think our leader would be fired up about an attack on an embassy (with deaths). He is MAD at the guy who produced the film, but calm about the crap other countries are doing toward the US. His track record is to verbally attack Americans who don't agree with him, but apologize to those countries who down right HATE us.
NOBAMA 2012
The only reason that you find this "very odd" is because it is not true, and it is an imaginary invention of your own mind.(Or Rush's.)

You prove yourself just about as clueless as one can get.

(Or a fair propagandist ...)

#66237 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so focused on a person's tax/financial records when our nation is being HATED by many other countries, while our so called president just apologizes to them? Our nation is $16T in debt, unemployment is still over 8%(which means people are still hurting and need jobs), our country is divided, there is class warfare....... I don't care if Obama paid ZERO taxes if he had turned this country around. He has made it WORSE. Geesh, dude, is that all you have to go on?
NOBAMA 2012
Ummmm. Just for grins: IF Romney's 2009 tax records show that he accepted the IRS "amnesty" program for unreported foreign bank accounts -- then at one time he had been guilty of tax evasion, which is a felony.

Would you REALLY want a felon as president?

Until Romney in fact releases his tax returns, this remains a possibility.

Check out the following "Washington Post" article. Read the comment by "winduken":

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

Or: http://tinyurl.com/952s6or

As a comment to the "Washington Post" article, "winduken" mentions the PriceWaterhouseCooper (PWC) letter regarding Romney's tax returns. The link to the PWC letter is:

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/438467...

"winduken" quotes the PWC letter: "Each year during the period (1990-2009) there were federal and state income taxes owed. That is, there was no year during the period in which you did not owe both federal and state income taxes. PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP is not aware of any outstanding income tax amount for the period owed to the Internal Revenue Service or any state tax authority."

"winduken" continues with a personal comment:{QUOTE} On the surface, this would seem to contradict Harry Reid's rumor that Romney might not have paid any taxes for many years. However, the language used above was curious. Instead of straightforwardly stating something like "Each year during the period (1990-2009) there were federal and state income taxes PAID", it substituted "owed". This then required the later statement that PWC is not aware of any amount now owed.

A possibility for this language twist is as follows. Romney indeed did not pay tax for many years by hiding income in offshore accounts. He then took the Amnesty program offered by the IRS in 2009 and amended the tax returns in prior years. As such he "owed" more taxes for those years but he has paid for that in 2009 so he no longer "owed" any.

It is even more important now to see his tax return form for 2009 and earlier to see what shenanigans are hidden in them.{END "winduken" QUOTE}

#66239 Sep 21, 2012
Romney Ryan in 2012 !!!!
Goofy and Goofier. These guys look like undertakers.

#66240 Sep 21, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!
the only real usa first

West Plains, MO

#66241 Sep 21, 2012
What to do when you see an Obama 2012 bumper sticker

Take a small piece of paper and write the following on it then place it under their windshield wiper;

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

I was walking by your car when I noticed someone had vandalized it by putting an Obama 2012 bumper sticker on it.

I thought I should let you know this so you could remove it before you drove around all day looking like an idiot.

Your friend,
<sign your name>

You will not only be saving someone some embarassment but you will also be doing your country a favor.
the only real usa first

West Plains, MO

#66242 Sep 21, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!
Are you mental?
the only real usa first

West Plains, MO

#66243 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
The only reason that you find this "very odd" is because it is not true, and it is an imaginary invention of your own mind.(Or Rush's.)
You prove yourself just about as clueless as one can get.
(Or a fair propagandist ...)
I don't see anything in the post you quoted that is not true. What I do see in yours is someone who can't accept the truth and lacks the ability to prove how it's untrue so you make a blanket statement with the expectation that you will be believed. You don't seem like a believable person to me.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#66244 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
So, Mr. Security Expert: How many security guards would you post at EVERY US embassy in the world? 24/7, 365 days a year?
(If you would prefer to lessen your task, just consider the countries considered non-friendly to the US.)
I am waiting for your numbers.
Dawg, I sometimes disagree with your comments, but I respect your knowledge and recall. In this case, I am disappointed that you'd ask such a nonsensical question. Unlike your cohort ASSpain, please don't confuse me with Norton.
To provide you with a realistic estimate, I would need to have a tremendous amount of information about the facility located in a non-friendly country, e.g..
1. What country it is in
2. Population in the immediate vicinity
3. Size of the facility
4. Configuration of perimeter and walls
5. Building materials of walls and buildings
6. Distance from perimeter to occupied buildings
7. Weapons provided or permitted
8. Distance from additional friendly forces
9. Status of safety and security equipment

Speaking as a non-expert, I'm guessing each scenario would dictate a different number of personnel.
the only real usa first

West Plains, MO

#66245 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Would you REALLY want a felon as president?
Until Romney in fact releases his tax returns, this remains a possibility.
It remains a fabrication from the imagination of someone who is grasping at straws.

To answer the question you asked that would be a no. Which is why Obama needs to be voted out. By his own admission he regularly snorted cocaine when he lived in Hawaii. Under Hawaii law that is a felony. I bet that doesn't stop you from voting for him does it? Therefore your attempt at character assasination using only assumptions based in no factual evidence shows you to be nothing more then a hypocrite.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#66246 Sep 21, 2012
curious, Rmoney's first release of his 2011 returns showed income of $20 million, yesterday's return showed income of $13 million.
In name only

Jackson, MO

#66247 Sep 22, 2012
This thread is: Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

1. a new one should be started for "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2012?"

2. It seems EVERYONE posting has been "OFF TOPIC"
most all of the recent postings are about 2012 Presidental candidates!(there's a thread for that)

YET I would like to respond to "Yellow Dawg Democrat"
when he posted "Would you REALLY want a felon as president?"

NO I don't!!
But we have had one for almost 4yrs.
the past

West Plains, MO

#66248 Sep 22, 2012
In name only wrote:
This thread is: Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?
1. a new one should be started for "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2012?"
2. It seems EVERYONE posting has been "OFF TOPIC"
most all of the recent postings are about 2012 Presidental candidates!(there's a thread for that)
YET I would like to respond to "Yellow Dawg Democrat"
when he posted "Would you REALLY want a felon as president?"
NO I don't!!
But we have had one for almost 4yrs.
longer than that! Bill CLINTON smoked pot, last time i checked it was a felony, at least it was back then, he was a good presedent
the past

West Plains, MO

#66249 Sep 22, 2012
if you vote for romney, thats worse than george bush!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wardell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kevin slayton (Oct '14) 3 hr The one 6
Racism 5 hr Guest 4
Is it Legal to live in Goverment housing if you... 5 hr Thoughts 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 12 hr aha 967
scherer case (Oct '09) Sat margate27 15
sheena eagle (Mar '15) Sat Guest 58
friends Sat fun 1

Wardell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wardell Mortgages