Wardell teen killed in Pemiscot County wreck Saturday night

Full story: Springfield News Leader

A Wardell teen was killed Saturday night in a one-car accident in Pemiscot County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of94
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jtate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 11, 2007
 
My condolences to the family.
cvillemommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 13, 2007
 
I heard about it happening...who was the person that was killed?
Cassie

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 13, 2007
 
He was a wonderful young man named Michael Roberts.
He was in the 11th grade at NPHS. He will be missed by everyone in school. His mom is Tina Rudd, and his step father is Chris Rudd. They both work at the hospital in Hayti.

Keep them in your prayers
cvillemommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 13, 2007
 
That is very sad. I will pray for the family. It's always a tragedy to lose someone especially someone so young who's life hasn't even started.
guest

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 14, 2007
 
always sad news
babygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 16, 2007
 
it sad that all are friends are going away i dont understand why hes got to take them so young...he will be missed and never forgottin...tina im srry about your lose but dont forget his still with you and always will be
a mother of 2

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 17, 2007
 
babygirl wrote:
it sad that all are friends are going away i dont understand why hes got to take them so young...he will be missed and never forgottin...tina im srry about your lose but dont forget his still with you and always will be
also, tina lost her husb few yrs ago. very sad. tina and chris are very nice people. sad for sister and grandparent also
Angela Goad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 17, 2007
 
He was a close friend of mine during child hood. I drove down for the funeral. I will miss him so much. He lives on in our hearts.
Fish

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 19, 2007
 
Tina and Chris...my heart broke in two when I heard the news about Michael. I pray for both of you everyday. I wish there was something profound, that I could say or do, that could instantly take your pain away. God will take care of him....and of both of you as well. I truly believe this.
PawPaw

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 22, 2007
 
Thank you all for the kind words about Micheal. We all miss him dearly, but find comfort in knowing that he is again with his dad who was taken from us almost three years ago (also in a wreck). Please continue to remember Tina and all of us in your prayers, God and friends will see us through.
Netherlands Lady

Hesston, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 27, 2007
 
I am very sad to hear what had happened to Michael and his family but this should be a lesson to all teenagers in the world that drinking and driving is never a good thing even when your just around the corner from your own home. I have been out of school for five years now but I lost many good friend because of drinking and driving and it needs to stop especially with young children. The other guy that was with Michael should think god every day that he is still alive but I bet he doesn't because he thinks he is grown and can't be touched so the kids will never learn they all are very immiture and they don;t know what its like to look after each other instead of trying to be better than everyone else. I think the town of wardell should be shut down completly because it is the natiest place in pemiscot county and everyone who lives there is messed up in the head

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 27, 2007
 
concord girl wrote:
The other guy that was with Michael should think god every day...
Weren't you just advocating torturing black people on another thread?
concord girl wrote:
I think the town of wardell should be shut down completly because it is the natiest place in pemiscot county and everyone who lives there is messed up in the head
How do you go about shutting down a town?
lalalala

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 28, 2007
 
I don't think you can close the town. The school seems to be a good school. I have lots of friends there.
sue q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 28, 2007
 
well;at least you got rid of the bradfords,that's a good start
cvillegal

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 1, 2007
 
The other guy that was with Michael should think god every day that he is still alive but I bet he doesn't because he thinks he is grown and can't be touched so the kids will never learn they all are very immiture and they don;t know what its like to look after each other instead of trying to be better than everyone else.
--You should really think about what you say before you say hurtful things like this. The "other boy" that was with Michael Lee was his BEST FRIEND* and how do you think that he feels? I guess you can't really say anything because you probably haven't ever been in an accident with someone else when they died and you lived. I am friends with both of them, and let me tell you this boy is hurting because of that.. and you're going to get on here and talk trash about him.. well you're the one who needs to grow up, quit talking about him being immature-because he's not. You should think about what you're saying might be hurting others, when they are already hurting enough as it is.
Anonymous

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 2, 2007
 
Netherlands Lady wrote:
I am very sad to hear what had happened to Michael and his family but this should be a lesson to all teenagers in the world that drinking and driving is never a good thing even when your just around the corner from your own home. I have been out of school for five years now but I lost many good friend because of drinking and driving and it needs to stop especially with young children. The other guy that was with Michael should think god every day that he is still alive but I bet he doesn't because he thinks he is grown and can't be touched so the kids will never learn they all are very immiture and they don;t know what its like to look after each other instead of trying to be better than everyone else. I think the town of wardell should be shut down completly because it is the natiest place in pemiscot county and everyone who lives there is messed up in the head
Hey! Juss wonderin...but who is this?!
Jasmine M

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 2, 2007
 
shark wrote:
<quoted text>Get rid of everyone and burn it!!it could be like children of the corn. so shut up plenty of blacks live there and i would like to torture them too!!


THank you very much I am balack and if you feel like you want to torture me then you need to come to wardell and c what you can do. Buddy !!!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Wardell, Mo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 2, 2007
 
I lived in Wardell for 9 years and if never caused me any harm. Micheal was my best friend, and any friend of Micheal's was a friend of mine, even if they didn't know it. What happened was tragic, but you can't just come on here and ridicule something that has already happened. I'm pretty sure if you were in a horribe accident and you were the best friend, and you had to watch your friend die, you would be sad. You can't judge a person if you don't know them.
curious

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 2, 2007
 
why do you want to bash wardell? it is a very layed back place to live..what makes it bad is the skank that moves in our town and brings in the drugs and bad people.so dont knock it just because of a few bad apples in the bunch
Handsome Jimmy

Goodyear, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 2, 2007
 
curious wrote:
why do you want to bash wardell? it is a very layed back place to live..what makes it bad is the skank that moves in our town and brings in the drugs and bad people.so dont knock it just because of a few bad apples in the bunch
Yeah just like any other town in America. Caruthersville, Hayti, Cooter, Detroit, St.Louis, etc etc etc. Get my drift.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of94
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wardell Discussions

Search the Wardell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,066
taxes Fri Jail 1
Summers (May '10) Fri popo 9
school supplies Fri hayti 1
Recent Robberies Fri Hayti 1
topix is up no good. Thu cooldude 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 10 layback 6,894
•••
•••
•••
Wardell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wardell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wardell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wardell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wardell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••