now a kansan

Wichita, KS

#21 Mar 24, 2008
JS!!!! OMG!!! I was just grinning from ear to ear when i read who you are! i will hopefully see you at graduation! i'm not sure how long we're staying, b/c we have to get back home for dustin's graduation later that same week. i just love you to death!!! you should email me when you have time.
everyone else: i got a couple of emails from kim today and she is going to have blood work done and other stuff tomorrow, so please do pray for her. she also told me about john owens and it broke my heart. but she told me he had earlier told her brother that he'd gotten saved. that's got to be of some comfort to pat and them. i will definitely pray for the family and for john. God does work miracles all the time, right infront of our eyes, if we just notice.
guest: i laughed out loud when i read your post. my baby sister is a friend of yours? she called me today but i was home sick from school with a migraine. it's better now, but not great. i'll call her though. ha! she's so funny!!!
talk to y'all later. and js: you are just one of my favorite people of all time!!! love ya!
now a kansan

Wichita, KS

#22 Mar 24, 2008
guest wrote:
Laura your sister says to tell you to get off the comp and take five mintues to call her. The youngest one.
hey, how did you know it was me?:)1
83 Alumni

Fenton, MO

#23 Mar 25, 2008
now a kansan wrote:
ps: i'll be home at grant's graduation.
LW -- I can't wait to see ya there. I'll be there for my nephew. It is unbelievable that these kids are old enough to graduate -- especially since I'm only 29 (so that would make you what??? 27!! ha). It is unreal how fast time passes. No matter how many years pass or how many miles apart, we still hold a speical place in our hearts for the friends we had in High School.
Motivated

Blue Springs, MO

#24 Mar 25, 2008
Laura, you know I love you as I do all my North Pem friends from back in the day. You are all special to me and I cannot think of anyone I disliked while I was there. It was a real good time in my life and thinking back on it I am grateful for all the friends I have from there and the good times. Please tell Kim, I love her and think about her all the time, although it has been some time since I have seen or talked with her. We have had a life long connection and she as well as everyone else I encounter while at Wardell do, just because of being there and my family being from there, for that period of time. I still love Wardell and all the people from there. Take Care....With Much love
Motivated

Blue Springs, MO

#25 Mar 25, 2008
For Kim, Laura and everyone else that knows or Knew me....I love you!
83 Alumni

Fenton, MO

#26 Mar 25, 2008
Motivated wrote:
For Kim, Laura and everyone else that knows or Knew me....I love you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JWzyY696R5wXX
JS - Great video!! It made me cry. I just can't get John off my mind. He came over Friday night before going to eat with Pat. It was a great visit. He called his son Patrick while he was here and told him how much he loved him. He also shared with us his love for God and how great the power of prayer can be. Thanks for sharing -- Love ya!!
83 Alumni

Fenton, MO

#27 Mar 25, 2008
JS - It would not hurt ya when you go to Wally World to stop by. You know you never need an invitation to come see us. I would love to see you on a regular basis. It seems like the only time anymore I see anyone is if I run into them at Wal-Mart or the grocery store. Come see me!!!
Motivated

Blue Springs, MO

#28 Mar 25, 2008
83 Alumni, this is for you. If you are who I think you are, You have been and will always be a blessing to me. It's funny how kids, husbands, jobs, life...gets in the way sometimes, or just being busy, keeps you from visiting and hanging out like we used to? Back then we really thought we had problems, didn't we; only now to find out that we didn't. When life is gone or a child cannot be found, it is then that we find that those are the real problems, and all you can do is be there for the person, you cannot say anything or take it away, because if you could I know that you of all people would. Love Ya

http://www.mayyoubeblessed.com/

Columbia, MO

#29 Mar 25, 2008
now a kansan wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, how did you know it was me?:)1
I've been reading all the hometown post and rg talks about you alot so it wasn't had to figure out
83 Alumni

Fenton, MO

#30 Mar 26, 2008
JS ~ I hope I'm the person you were thinking (LSM) because that touched my hearted what you said. I love you bunches!! You have and will continue to be a special friend to me (ofcourse, you're one of my favorite people in this world and don't forget-- I was one of your brother's first girlfriends!ha). I can always count on you to bring a smile to my face. You truly are a blessing as a friend. Wow- I loved that web site. You made me cry again!!! Thank you for that post -- YOU MADE MY DAY!! Love ya!!
Motivated

Chesterfield, MO

#31 Mar 26, 2008
You betcha I knew who you were:) Here is another one, as you think about Pat and for Kim during this time. It will help ease you. With much love always. http://www.mayyoubeblessed.com/
now a kansan

Wichita, KS

#32 Mar 26, 2008
83 Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
LW -- I can't wait to see ya there. I'll be there for my nephew. It is unbelievable that these kids are old enough to graduate -- especially since I'm only 29 (so that would make you what??? 27!! ha). It is unreal how fast time passes. No matter how many years pass or how many miles apart, we still hold a speical place in our hearts for the friends we had in High School.
I can't wait to see y'all! lsm and js!!! time flies. seems like we were all just graduating. now our kids are. wth?:)

i'm still praying for john (and kim, of course. she's been emailing me tonight). y'all keep me posted.
love to you all,
me ;)
Motivated

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Mar 26, 2008
Laura,

Tell Kim to call me. I have been trying to call her. I went by Martha's to get her number. Tell her that I stood in for her in prayer, and her aunts and uncles and everyone in church tonight prayed for her healing and for her not to be afraid and to ease her mind over John. Yes, that's right I am going to a Pentecostal Holiness Church now..a place where prayer is answered and I have seen many miracles of God happen since then, it's gonna happen for her. Love YOu...call me my number is five seven three seven two four six seven eight four. Half the time I can't hear my phone and can't find it in my purse, but I need to hear from yall.
83 Alumni

Fenton, MO

#34 Mar 27, 2008
JS ~ You didn't tell me that last night. That is so wonderful!!! Thank you!! You are a good person and so thoughtful of others. I left Kim a message you were trying to reach her. Love ya!!

LWV ~ We ALL have to get together when you come in. Maybe Kim could make it in too that weekend. Even if it is only for 2 hours or so, we could all see each other. We all could meet at my house, Johnna Sue's, or Martha's. Let try to get something worked out. Love ya!!
Motivated

Blue Springs, MO

#35 Mar 27, 2008
I meant to paste this movie...holy splash of time. It helps to ease me, when I feel troubled. Anyway, I did the blessing challenge, and it really did work. It is better to bless, than bless someone out, which is what I have been known to do. Anyway, that was yesterday, which is history, tomorrow is the future, which is unknown. Today is a gift, that is why they call it the "present" Love to all!
http://www.bettertobless.com/movie2.html
Motivated

Blue Springs, MO

#36 Mar 27, 2008
And yet another thing, while I got my cut and paste thing going good...Here's another one. I love all of you and to those who just read and don't respond, know that Wardell was a special place and time for me, so if nobody has told you today, know that you are loved by me, JST, who would have thought? I may not have came across that way at the time, but thinking back on it, I really did and still do, and I sincerely mean it!
http://www.bettertobless.com/movie3.html
Pam Soliz Tatum

Auburn, CA

#37 Mar 27, 2008
now a kansan wrote:
who are you, graduate of 83? i graduated in 85.
What r u doing on here...lol. Was told to check this place out.. Ready for a reunion this summer trying to get things ready around here and set up something for us to work something out on a get together!
Arkansas native

Auburn, CA

#38 Mar 27, 2008
Hey class of 1985 when is the next class reunion? Anyone getting grey hair yet?
Now a Arkansan

Auburn, CA

#39 Mar 27, 2008
As seen on Kait 8 you know the flood has damage alot of areas in the region. The weekend of the flood we had the Mark Martin gathering for Fans. Needless to say the traffice was bad along with the flood waters. Still it didn't stop the Nascar Fans from coming to see Tony Stewart and all the race car drivers. Every year at this time Mark has this for the fans. You learn to take the back roads or leave town. It's good for the area.
Show me-Mississippian

AOL

#40 Mar 27, 2008
JS--Les told me you were trying to call. Believe it or not, I have been going to BED early! Exhausted, but today, much better. If I don't have time to call this evening, I will Sunday. We have Old South tomorrow and I am cooking food and trying to get ready for that. Give me your email address. The one I have, I don't think is correct anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wardell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunny Crocker 8 hr totally thinking ... 13
hahaha 10 hr I Cowboy up 8
sheena eagle (Mar '15) 19 hr Hmmm 56
Tonya and Natasha James (Apr '09) Wed Adam 10
Christy Carroll is a Snitch (Nov '16) Wed Adam 4
Laws Family (Jun '12) Tue I Cowboy up 34
Caleb shelton (Oct '16) Tue Quack 4

Wardell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance