wonderin

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2008
who over dosed last night at trailer park on beechfork?
its me

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2008
vince petrey and it wouldnt on pills he swallowed too much dick
A Face in the Crowd

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2008
Well he OD's (Over Dicked) Any way,,:-)
tye tee

Clarksville, TN

#4 May 17, 2009
i thought it might have been remonda nantz.
unreal

Clarksville, TN

#5 May 26, 2009
was it merissa nantz soms one give me some info on her, is she like her mother
yep

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2009
pretty much
cousin

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2009
yep wrote:
pretty much
does any one know where merrisa nantz lives
just me

Gray, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2009
wondering if anyone knows john & shelly brock
off of beechfork? I heard they are real nice
family.
snoopy

Gray, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2009
ha, i think i know this family. they have one
daugther and they are a very upstanding family.
INTERESTING

Anderson, SC

#10 Oct 18, 2009
yep wrote:
pretty much
do you know the where abouts of merissa nantz, and has she had her baby?
INTERESTING

Anderson, SC

#11 Oct 18, 2009
what is the latest news on REMONDA NANTZ? DOES SHE STILL do drugs, who is she screwing now, is he married, how did tex die, where is her daughter amber, do you know where merissa lives.
yep

Gray, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2009
I think i know this couple. If it is the one t
that i know john is off of midedlefork. He is
lonnie and evyonne brocks boy and his little
wife she is from some other part of the county.
They seem to be alright, they donot bother
anyone. So comment back sometime. I know some
one has to read this and have acomment or two.
serious

Gray, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2009
yeah i know that little couple. they are real n
nice people and john has a pretty little wife.
someone

Gray, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2009
ha, in my opinion, john brock has one of the n
most respectable little wife in that area.

and also, he has about the prettiest wife
in that area.
serious

Gray, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2009
I thank you are right, he had better hang on
to what he has got.
AmBeR

Harpursville, NY

#16 Nov 7, 2009
hey to all who is wondering its none of ur business who my mother is screwing and none of ur business if she does drugs!!!!!! and further more we r all rigt here where weve always been so keep ur questions to ur self if they aint nice ones!! as for how we are all doin??? we are all ok for those who r concerned. poor tex accidentally shot himself. rip. marissa had her baby this morning a fine healthy baby boy named cayden perdy as a picture. so to everyone who r nice and who actually have manners we r fine......how r u???to u all who asked this vulgar shit FFF U!!!!!
THE TRUTH

Clarksville, TN

#17 Nov 26, 2009
AmBeR wrote:
hey to all who is wondering its none of ur business who my mother is screwing and none of ur business if she does drugs!!!!!! and further more we r all rigt here where weve always been so keep ur questions to ur self if they aint nice ones!! as for how we are all doin??? we are all ok for those who r concerned. poor tex accidentally shot himself. rip. marissa had her baby this morning a fine healthy baby boy named cayden perdy as a picture. so to everyone who r nice and who actually have manners we r fine......how r u???to u all who asked this vulgar shit FFF U!!!!!
IF your mother had layed off her DRUGS and and every man , she could have given her KIDS a better life.like getting a job,is what good mothers do.but she wont's every thing given to her.and she cared less for her kids.now look at her,she can not step out of her house unless she looks at a man that she has screwed, married or not did not matter to her, she is a sick old woman,i see her every week some where on beach fork,looking for drugs.
amber

Harpursville, NY

#18 Dec 2, 2009
thats f-ing bull sh!t and if u really want to say something put ur name on the comment u left instead if hiding behind it. yea we might not have had the best life ever was but lets see u raise three girls by ur self with no help from their daddies and see how u turn out. let me let u in on a secret it aint easy!!!!! so before u talk about shit u know nothing about check the facts first!!!! i aint gonna sit here and let u m-f-ers talk about my mom like that no f-ing way!!!!!!!! now thats the truth!!!!!! i aint hiding behind a screen name i got the nerve to put mine on there. and mom wants to know if u have the nerve to get in her face and say this sh!t since u see her every week!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warbranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cherly robbison ( bones) 15 min cora 27
Businesses to avoid 18 min xxxxxxxx 7
Santa is still coming 20 min xxxxxxxx 4
Bumper 20 min Needs gone for good 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 170,479
Diarrhea or Constipated 3 hr Doc 2
Harlan's Modern Day Pharisees 7 hr God Chaser 5

Warbranch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance