concerned parent

Honaker, VA

#1 Jan 10, 2011
did you all hear about her smoking pot and drinking and snorting pills now....wonder if miss "perfect Regina" knows about any of this...Stephanie is going to be a wild little slut just like her mom and aunt.....do you know who shes dating now...tyler icenhour..I hear hes bad on pills to...and hes eat up with aids. Stephanie was sleeping with him before they were even dating about 1 week. what a slut....Regina needs to control that bitch. I certainly don't want my children around her...they used to be friends...but not anymore.
yukon

Bryans Road, MD

#2 Jan 10, 2011
If you really was a parent, and concerned one at that you wouldnt be on here talking about this young girl like this. You would be talkin to her mother, not letting everyone know about it. I think you are a jealous lil girl, or grown woman that needs there butt kicked..Im sure if Regina knew who you was she would do it! Whatever Stephanie is doing or has done Im sure we have all tried one of those things atleast once...So come on now stop judging her
well

Reston, VA

#3 Jan 10, 2011
it's probably their so called friends starting this crap.
YourJealous

Reston, VA

#4 Jan 10, 2011
concerned parent wrote:
did you all hear about her smoking pot and drinking and snorting pills now....wonder if miss "perfect Regina" knows about any of this...Stephanie is going to be a wild little slut just like her mom and aunt.....do you know who shes dating now...tyler icenhour..I hear hes bad on pills to...and hes eat up with aids. Stephanie was sleeping with him before they were even dating about 1 week. what a slut....Regina needs to control that bitch. I certainly don't want my children around her...they used to be friends...but not anymore.
Concerned parent my a**.Stephanie is an amazing young lady with a bright future.I really hope you sleep well at night knowing that you are either a jealous grown adult or a pathetic little girl who can't stand the fact that you can't be like Stephanie.& as for talking about Tyler.I think you need to take a effin step back.Before you eat your words.I'm sure his mother would love to know that someone is talking smack.Did he not want you honey?Get over yourself because jealously is a sickness honey.& it's only going to get worse when everyone finds out who you are.
my my

Reston, VA

#5 Jan 11, 2011
Well sounds like someone is very jeolous. I would be ashamed to get on here a stert lies. You dont even know Stephanie. Because if you did you would know she is not that type of girl. And if this is the way you think and talk then you are comparing her to yourself.So grow up get your own life and move on. Before you get what your looking for.
may I

Reston, VA

#6 Jan 11, 2011
And may I ask how do you know all this stuff about these kids. They must be very busy doing all the things you say they are doing. I think you forgot a few things like crystal meth, cocaine and ect. ha ha your stupid. If you believe that anyone would believe these lies then you must be the one on drugs .
COP

Finksburg, MD

#7 Jan 11, 2011
I have no problem with stephanie but she might want to clean her Facebook statuses up with all the shit talking about her father and people she hates. Such ignorance and filth isn't proper for a young lady like her.
stephanie

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 11, 2011
i enjoy you talking about me :) but for your information i dont drink , smoke pot, or do pills. want a drug test ? lets go get one :) & if you dont like my facebook status delete me. Better yet showing your face would be nice. Freedom of speech & my dad doesn't do much for me. Can't help that & if it bothers me im gonna talk about it. End of story. & as for tyler, my boyfriend. If you was smart you'd keep his name out'cha mouth.
Hello

Reston, VA

#9 Jan 11, 2011
COP wrote:
I have no problem with stephanie but she might want to clean her Facebook statuses up with all the shit talking about her father and people she hates. Such ignorance and filth isn't proper for a young lady like her.
Last I checked Facebook was your page to express your thoughts If YOU don't wanna read it Don't effin look at it. I like how everyone wants to start lies and but your nose in everyone else's business. Grow up. You look like a bunch idiots. First of all she is with her mother all the time, So I'm sure she knows what she does And honey drugs isn't it. Maybe before you start Sh*+ on here you should get your facts straight. Look in the mirror Honey. The funny thing is this family could care less what others think. They live for them and not for you. If you have a problem with them the number is in the book Grow balls and use it. Have a Great day!
BTW

Reston, VA

#10 Jan 11, 2011
concerned parent wrote:
If you are so effin concerned Call Regina and Ginger yourself ignorant a$$!
Her friend

Reston, VA

#11 Jan 11, 2011
Uhm Stephanie would neve do anything like that! I think it's pretty funny that you posted it here instead of telling her and Regina to thier faces! I little scared I see? They'd kick your butt in a minute so I would be scared to! Stephanie is way better than that but I'm sure she's glad you like to start junk on her and be jelous! Pethetic I mean really!! Love you Steph :)-Leah
p.s I hope ya get get what's coming to ya!!
steph

Reston, VA

#12 Jan 11, 2011
haha thanks Leah :)
RV Mom

Reston, VA

#13 Jan 11, 2011
I know where you are coming from about Stephanie and Regina being wild. I made the mistake of letting my kids go to one of their "parties". I couldn't believe the things they were doing, they were actually in the road spraying each other with shaving cream and they were all wearing makeup while they were doing this!!! Who in the world permits a teenager to wear makeup? Then it got worse as the night went on, they were permitted to have food fights, stay up all night playing video games and the worst thing was, the mother let my kids have soda and junk food. Someone seriously needs to call CPS and get Stephanie removed from this kind of influence in her her life. I mean my gosh, I hope my kids never turn out like her, she stays involved with sports constantly and makes the honor roll. The influence in this house must be terrible. Her Mom actually works for a living, not on a check, takes care of her kids all the time, cooks for them, keeps her house spotless, and does all she can for her kids. I mean to point where she actually puts them before herself. My question is, what kind of role model is that for such a young girl?
2 posts removed
just asking

Bryans Road, MD

#16 Jan 12, 2011
Regina and Stephanie You are both nice!Dont let this jealous person on here starting this bother you,Dont even commment thats what they want.The world needs more like both of you!!!!!!
funny

Reston, VA

#17 Jan 12, 2011
I just find it hilarious when the ppl who start these topics to trash someone never reply once they see that they are not getting the response they wanted....PATHETIC.
your weird

Bluefield, WV

#18 Jan 13, 2011
RV Mom wrote:
I know where you are coming from about Stephanie and Regina being wild. I made the mistake of letting my kids go to one of their "parties". I couldn't believe the things they were doing, they were actually in the road spraying each other with shaving cream and they were all wearing makeup while they were doing this!!! Who in the world permits a teenager to wear makeup? Then it got worse as the night went on, they were permitted to have food fights, stay up all night playing video games and the worst thing was, the mother let my kids have soda and junk food. Someone seriously needs to call CPS and get Stephanie removed from this kind of influence in her her life. I mean my gosh, I hope my kids never turn out like her, she stays involved with sports constantly and makes the honor roll. The influence in this house must be terrible. Her Mom actually works for a living, not on a check, takes care of her kids all the time, cooks for them, keeps her house spotless, and does all she can for her kids. I mean to point where she actually puts them before herself. My question is, what kind of role model is that for such a young girl?
Ok you wanna call CPS and say what? "Excuse me sir/madam but such and such is letting their daughter have junk food and wear makeup and actually have some innocent fun and did I mention that they are playing video games" lol..what a joke RV mom..Get a life! Thanks for giving me a laugh today!
THE NEIGHBOR

Reston, VA

#19 Jan 13, 2011
listen, this crap is pathetic...You are grown adults on a site talking about a teenage girl that does nothing wrong. I see her everyday and i don't see her walking down the road with a beer in her hand and a pipe hanging out of her mouth and pill coming out her nose.hahaha!! I think the person who is starting this is really jealous that they don't have a great kid like stephy..She has a mother that has to be mother and father and works and supports all 3 of them..To me that is a great mom..I would love to see you all say alll these lies to her face b/c you will not have to deal with her, you'll have to deal with all the adults you have pissed off!! Have a blessed day dumbazzz!!
Correct

Reston, VA

#20 Jan 13, 2011
your weird wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you wanna call CPS and say what? "Excuse me sir/madam but such and such is letting their daughter have junk food and wear makeup and actually have some innocent fun and did I mention that they are playing video games" lol..what a joke RV mom..Get a life! Thanks for giving me a laugh today!
I don't think they were meaning badly.Sarcastic perhap
s.Sounds like she is trying to make people understand Steph is a good kid & has a great mother who actually takes time to let them have innocent fun.
RV Mom

Reston, VA

#21 Jan 17, 2011
your weird wrote:
<quoted text>
That was exactly the whole point of this whole post. It's all sarcastic, the whole post. There is no mother perfect, but Regina tries her best and is doing a very good job. They want to get on here and bash Stephanie and I can tell you, my kids has been there and she has been to my house for many years now. I have never seen anything out of the way with her. This is the worst that goes on up there and if that is wrong, then we are all in trouble.
HEY

Reston, VA

#22 Jan 18, 2011
YOU NEED TO LEVE stephanie alone i live where she does and i have never seen anything out of her she has allway been good and very nice girl i thank her mom had done a good job with her/i thank yu are trouble.if i know who yu was yu get yr ass beat off belive me.i have watch her grow up and still to this day i still have not seen her do anything wrong i never see her out much when i do see has a smile on her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 32 min Maverick 808 21,488
3 word story (Jul '11) 38 min Dickens1 1,686
friends beauty salon 1 hr Need a hair cut 4
are they any good men left thats not married or... 3 hr simple guy 11
Adam Rwe 18 hr onionskin 2
2 W.Va. coal operators sentenced in $10M cash s... Thu interesting as hell 8
Moving to McDowell County Apr 12 customer 26
More from around the web

War People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE