so who do u think the hottest guy is that is single
ummm

Reston, VA

#2 Nov 29, 2008
give an age group
minerspride08

Reston, VA

#3 Nov 29, 2008
sorry ladies... the hottest guy would be my hubby... but, there are alot of cutie-pies that work at brooks run. all drive nice cars too... merry christmas!!
1 post removed
babe

Akron, OH

#5 Nov 29, 2008
thats easy--Roger Price
oh yeah

Reston, VA

#6 Nov 29, 2008
babe wrote:
thats easy--Roger Price
yeah he really is hes sexy i think to bad hes got a woman living with him hummmmm id go after him thats right you go roger

Since: Nov 08

Reston, VA

#7 Nov 29, 2008
Well if they are so hot then why are they single?
yessm

Bridgewater, VA

#8 Nov 30, 2008
minerspride08 does your hubby work at brooks run?
thurman

Bryans Road, MD

#9 Nov 30, 2008
me
tom

Bryans Road, MD

#10 Nov 30, 2008
no
gigi

Smoot, WV

#11 Nov 30, 2008
the car wash man is the hottest single man around
minerspride08

Reston, VA

#12 Dec 1, 2008
yessm wrote:
minerspride08 does your hubby work at brooks run?
yes, he works at brooks run. he loves it, and so far all the guys i have met are real nice. there are some women that work there also.
minerspride08

Reston, VA

#13 Dec 1, 2008
i would like to start a "MINER"S WIVES CLUB" if anyone is interested in joining. it will be a chance for some of the wives to get together and get to know one another. compare horror stories.lol. if anyone wants to get it started with me, i need all the help i could get...
minerspride08

Reston, VA

#14 Dec 1, 2008
i do know a very attractive "SINGLE" coalminer who is very sweet. just baught a house in bartley. he is one of my hubby's good friends. "VERY CUTE"...
Fran

Bryans Road, MD

#15 Dec 1, 2008
Jonathan Walton

“Lovin Chris && Sahara”

Since: Nov 08

Berwind, WV

#16 Dec 1, 2008
minerspride08 wrote:
i would like to start a "MINER"S WIVES CLUB" if anyone is interested in joining. it will be a chance for some of the wives to get together and get to know one another. compare horror stories.lol. if anyone wants to get it started with me, i need all the help i could get...
hey that sounds like a really good Idea my hubby works for cleavland cliffs =)
yessm

Dayton, VA

#17 Dec 1, 2008
minerspride08 my husband also works at brooks run. they are a GREAT company!!
sunshine

United States

#18 Dec 1, 2008
minerspride08 wrote:
i do know a very attractive "SINGLE" coalminer who is very sweet. just baught a house in bartley. he is one of my hubby's good friends. "VERY CUTE"...
How old? I am single and live below bartley.
minerspride08

Reston, VA

#19 Dec 1, 2008
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>How old? I am single and live below bartley.
sunshine, i think he is around 30. he has dark hair, some facial hair. drives a nice truck.. who is this ???
minerspride08

Reston, VA

#20 Dec 1, 2008
yessm wrote:
minerspride08 my husband also works at brooks run. they are a GREAT company!!
yessm, which branch does he work at?? my hubby works at cucumber. i will get some info together and maybe we can work together to get this meeting started. i am really hopeful that everything works out with it. brooks run has really been a blessing to us. elmer is very excited to be part of such a great company. we have heard good and bad things bout the company, but if we had listened to the bad things, we wouldn't be where we are. we are looking forward to him excelling in all he can with brooks run. the benefits are out of this world. anyone interested in the "MINER"S WIVES CLUB" please contact me www.minerspride08@gmail.com / my name is crystal. i have been considering a bi-weekly meeting or monthly. whatever is convenient with all of the wives interested. also, if anyone has any animals in need of grooming, i am an experienced groomer with 12yrs. behind me, 7yrs. vet tech, and approx.16yrs. breeding several breeds. i am looking for a location to open my own business up here, but right now, i do the grooming in your home or mine. christmas is here and we all want our babies looking tip top !! thanks, & merry christmas....
minerspride08

Reston, VA

#21 Dec 1, 2008
Britney Charles Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text>
hey that sounds like a really good Idea my hubby works for cleavland cliffs =)
hey, reach me at www.minerspride08@gmail.com for more info on the "MINER"S WIVES CLUB". merry christmas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there really a gym on rt 52? 1 hr hmm 5
Who are some of the Families of JOLO in yestery... (Mar '09) 2 hr sean wagner 83
Misty m 3 hr just me 2
Update 3 hr Paul-94 1
southside 4 hr Got by with murder 3
Hatfield mccoy trails Dec 22 renegade rider 3
Internet at Elkhorn towers Dec 21 A realist 2
War Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

War People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

War News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in War