Bluffton, SC

#2 Aug 4, 2010
the pic of margie price sorry she was a beautiful lady

Crack-Rabbit

“Lights Keep Coal Miners Busy..”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 4, 2010
which One is Margie????....They're are Both Beautiful....
lol

Lorton, VA

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Crack-Rabbit wrote:
the one in the white tank top she was truly a beauitful woman she is sadly missed by all who loved her
Dragula

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 4, 2010
Crack-Rabbit wrote:
The blond girl on the right is Betty, Margies sister.
I miss Margie alot.
lost forever

Clear Spring, MD

#6 Aug 5, 2010
i miss u margie seems like when u was here with me my life was so much better i love u so much and theres always a place in my heart u be there forever i know one day ill be with u and until that day comes ill never be happy like i was when u was here on earth i think of u often and i miss u soo much u will never be forgottenthats forsure u r what made war wva what it was u will always be missed and u always be love here on earth i hated to se u leave me but i didnt want u to suffer no more lord only knows what i felt when i looked into ya eyes and saw all the pain u was in i love u margie and i rather see u with the good lord then to be here in this ole world suffering i didnt want u to leave me because i needed u just wish we could of holded hands and went together but guess it doesnt work that way anyways i miss u and always love u always forever and a day love u my sis
what

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#7 Aug 5, 2010
my mom is one of there sisters also susie
princess

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2010
She is so beautiful...i think all the price girls are all beautiful.
Dragula

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 5, 2010
lost forever wrote:
i miss u margie seems like when u was here with me my life was so much better i love u so much and theres always a place in my heart u be there forever i know one day ill be with u and until that day comes ill never be happy like i was when u was here on earth i think of u often and i miss u soo much u will never be forgottenthats forsure u r what made war wva what it was u will always be missed and u always be love here on earth i hated to se u leave me but i didnt want u to suffer no more lord only knows what i felt when i looked into ya eyes and saw all the pain u was in i love u margie and i rather see u with the good lord then to be here in this ole world suffering i didnt want u to leave me because i needed u just wish we could of holded hands and went together but guess it doesnt work that way anyways i miss u and always love u always forever and a day love u my sis
You just made mean old Dragula tear up. You are right, she made War. That place will never be the same. I can't drive by there without thinking of her.
Dragula

Nashville, TN

#10 Aug 5, 2010
what wrote:
I remember susie. I remember all of the Hess girls. Annie was a trip, funny as hell.
yes

Lorton, VA

#11 Aug 5, 2010
Dragula wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember susie. I remember all of the Hess girls. Annie was a trip, funny as hell.
everybod loved annie to she was a sweetheart she may have had her problems but would do anything for you ????????? what ever happened to loreta dont ever see her no more use to see her alot in war she was a beauty to
hey

Redmond, WA

#12 Aug 6, 2010
was she married to roger price? they are both beautiful
lost forever

Clear Spring, MD

#13 Aug 6, 2010
Dragula wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made mean old Dragula tear up. You are right, she made War. That place will never be the same. I can't drive by there without thinking of her.
ok dradula anyways thanks for saying good things about margie she was my life i have not much of a life since shes left me but i have to say shes in a better place i love her and miss her dearley wish she was still wiff me im her sister and i was wondering who u r draula ? and thanks again for talking good about my sister war never ever be the same with out her she was the prettiest one out of all of us girls and i miss her so badley she be always in my heart always forever and a day i love u margie always did and always will im one who will never forget u neverrrrr we was so close and all i have of u now is the memories in my heart im always thinking of the good times we had i love u my sis always forever and a day love u margie ur sister forever
lost forever

Clear Spring, MD

#14 Aug 6, 2010
dragula i was just wondering if i know u?i see u type on here alot u must be from war wva? im margie sister i was close to her i miss her alot i sure have my bad days and i have cried alot over losing her lifes just not the same without her i remeber atime me and her was at wendys over welch and she made me laugh so hard until i had tears in my eyes i havnt laughed much at all since she left me here in this ole world alone i really miss her so bad and i have terrible days at times i wonder if i wouldnt be better off leaving this world and been with her i used to pray for that to happen i miss her so and i love her forever ok now i have tears in my eyes lifes not fair at all its really isnt im so sad and missible with out her and ive been this way she shes ben gone
lost forever

Clear Spring, MD

#15 Aug 6, 2010
what wrote:
ok is this bj? i really wish ya momma would get in touch with me i miss talking to her is she been doing ok? i guess shes still mad at me for some crazy reason but i wish she get in touch with me i miss her and i love her i have no one either so if this is bj let me know ok thanks love ya bye
Dragula

Nashville, TN

#16 Aug 7, 2010
lost forever wrote:
dragula i was just wondering if i know u?i see u type on here alot u must be from war wva? im margie sister i was close to her i miss her alot i sure have my bad days and i have cried alot over losing her lifes just not the same without her i remeber atime me and her was at wendys over welch and she made me laugh so hard until i had tears in my eyes i havnt laughed much at all since she left me here in this ole world alone i really miss her so bad and i have terrible days at times i wonder if i wouldnt be better off leaving this world and been with her i used to pray for that to happen i miss her so and i love her forever ok now i have tears in my eyes lifes not fair at all its really isnt im so sad and missible with out her and ive been this way she shes ben gone
I know it's awful honey. I'll talk more later.
lost forever

Clear Spring, MD

#17 Aug 7, 2010
dragula u on here?
Dragula

Nashville, TN

#18 Aug 7, 2010
lost forever wrote:
Email me at [email protected]
We will talk and remenesis about our memories of Margie.
what

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2010
you cam email me at
[email protected]
Dragula

Nashville, TN

#20 Aug 8, 2010
what wrote:
you cam email me at
[email protected]
I would, but you are not Margies sister that I have been talking too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr purplelady1040 38,082
Riverview coachs suck 10 hr Johnson 47 2
Cheating wife 16 hr Watching 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Fri Ricky F 34,038
So-called "fact checkers" paid by Clinton Found... Fri Sundog512 5
Trump utterly crushes Hillary in debate! Fri Laci Ann 7 40

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance