Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 24, 2013
WHY AINT CURTIS LEE && MARY LOU WORKING AT GRANTS SUPERMARKET ANY MORE
U No Why

Bluefield, WV

#2 Apr 25, 2013
budman wrote:
Who got caught steeling a boox of tampons and seveal boxxes of trojans? woodent this have some thing to do with them not being there any more?
Mary Lou

Clay, WV

#3 Apr 26, 2013
budman wrote:
Curtis Lee quit, I am off for medical reasons.
Mary Lou

Clay, WV

#4 Apr 26, 2013
U No Why wrote:
<quoted text>Who got caught steeling a boox of tampons and seveal boxxes of trojans? woodent this have some thing to do with them not being there any more?
We can afford to buy, not steal. You know all the answers, don't you. Why can't you spell.
Mary Lou

Clay, WV

#5 Apr 26, 2013
U No Why wrote:
<quoted text>Who got caught steeling a boox of tampons and seveal boxxes of trojans? woodent this have some thing to do with them not being there any more?
Here is a lesson in spelling.
Boox-Boxes
Woodent-Wouldn't
Seveal-Several
Steeling-Stealing
Hope this helps if you need anymore lessons let me know I will be glad to help you.
Curt lee

Clay, WV

#6 Apr 26, 2013
I quit!! I dont steal!! if u got some n to say call me!! If i was steal n condom's it would just be for your ol lady keep her in the da*n house!!!
Curt lee

Bluefield, WV

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Is this jeffrey?? be a man put ur name on here
1 post removed
LMAO

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 2, 2013
You both are so full of SH*T, who cares..YOU sound like thrive of what people want to know about you....NOT....Curt Lee is not going to work.. He is a spoiled Mom'as Boy.. ...and Momma is going to defend his lazy azz...
easy

Princeton, WV

#10 May 3, 2013
curt lee has worked since he was 18 and has been on his own since 18!!! hey lmao why dont u kiss my as@, put ur name on here!! Oh yea never mind u dont work ,can i borrow some food stamps??? Im hungry!!
Curt lee

Princeton, WV

#11 May 3, 2013
I know who lmao is!!! Its all good!!
Curt lee

Princeton, WV

#12 May 3, 2013
I thought this was done?? I guess not!!
Your a pill head

United States

#13 May 10, 2013
LMAO wrote:
You both are so full of SH*T, who cares..YOU sound like thrive of what people want to know about you....NOT....Curt Lee is not going to work.. He is a spoiled Mom'as Boy.....and Momma is going to defend his lazy azz...
Sharon Baker , how can you say anything about anyone ? You or your pill head kid's don't work . You all steal and sell pills for a living . Except Chris and he is a big time drug dealer . So where do you have the room to talk down to anyone? You are as about as trashy as they come , inside and out , in life and in your home . Curt and Mary take care of their self's and don't take from you or anyone else , I wish you could say the same . You and yours are parasite's. I hope you move out of our town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 32 min -Prince- 35,919
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr luci 5,684
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Meherewv 1,338
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr -Prince- 33,049
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 11 hr luci 2,218
Word assocation (Sep '07) 11 hr -Prince- 17,426
Review: MCNB Bank & Trust Co (Jan '09) 17 hr wrong 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages