new drug house in bartley

Posted in the War Forum

wahcher

United States

#1 May 9, 2013
go to bartley and see tom garvus hes selling drugs a lot of drugs and boxes tina told me yesterday
woundering

Charleston, WV

#2 May 10, 2013
wahcher wrote:
go to bartley and see tom garvus hes selling drugs a lot of drugs and boxes tina told me yesterday
their is a tel # that you can call on the bradshaw form
lol

Charleston, WV

#3 May 16, 2013
yeah their his wife carols. she sells em when she needs the money, which is when she needs more to get screwed up on herself. that whole family is screwed up! carol turns on her own sister all the time, nikki doesn't want anything to do with them unless they can do something for her. she sneaks and calls Robbie when wills at work so she can get money for dope. Karen is the only one of the gilberts there that pay rent in that hotel.
Concerned

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2013
woundering wrote:
<quoted text> their is a tel # that you can call on the bradshaw form
you wouldnt know c.p.s# would you,we,ve tied a public office near by to release it to us and they didnt know it ,there is a blonde and their daughter in a near by town we,ve been wanting to have a hair falicle drug test done on to see if we are right and some taking their side are wrong,another child has been displaced because of that family.
Kathy

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jun 22, 2013
Can anyone say Molotov Cocktail??????
pammmm

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 22, 2013
wat this carols last name
me to

Dunbar, WV

#7 Jun 22, 2013
pammmm wrote:
wat this carols last name
what is Robbie last name
omg

War, WV

#8 Jun 22, 2013
gilbert she stays so wiped out she is collecting money from carl lee but she was messed up the only reason she married tom was to get what she wants she sneaks around with mark spears when she can hear her daughter candy lives in a one room with her boyfriend musk and 2 baby girl's and a little boy now the cps needs called they sell there food stamps they keep enough to get by 2 weeks then starve this girl comes and gets candy's kids takes them home with them so they can eat and take baths but when the cps comes there they lie they need to talk to people bout that nasty bunch uyou cannot live in a one room with 2 baby girl's a little boy and a man now come on that whole bunch is nasty noone will stay there because its so nasty now that he open a pool hall all you see there is drunks hangin there and out back nothing done what is it tom you paying the cops off somthing is not right but i'm calling cps and tell them everything that candy brings differnt men in there on those babies and they ar 2 baby girl's what kind of mother would do that her candy gilbert so come girl get ready they are comin
pammmm

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 23, 2013
omg wrote:
gilbert she stays so wiped out she is collecting money from carl lee but she was messed up the only reason she married tom was to get what she wants she sneaks around with mark spears when she can hear her daughter candy lives in a one room with her boyfriend musk and 2 baby girl's and a little boy now the cps needs called they sell there food stamps they keep enough to get by 2 weeks then starve this girl comes and gets candy's kids takes them home with them so they can eat and take baths but when the cps comes there they lie they need to talk to people bout that nasty bunch uyou cannot live in a one room with 2 baby girl's a little boy and a man now come on that whole bunch is nasty noone will stay there because its so nasty now that he open a pool hall all you see there is drunks hangin there and out back nothing done what is it tom you paying the cops off somthing is not right but i'm calling cps and tell them everything that candy brings differnt men in there on those babies and they ar 2 baby girl's what kind of mother would do that her candy gilbert so come girl get ready they are comin
how do you know, you been there trying to get drugs or buying f stamps, which one
me to

Dunbar, WV

#10 Jun 23, 2013
pammmm wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know, you been there trying to get drugs or buying f stamps, which one
could e an also it could be someone that is looking out for the welfare of the little kids
omg

War, WV

#11 Jun 23, 2013
hunny she sells and do drugs and i'm lookin i have done called
lol

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jun 24, 2013
me to wrote:
<quoted text>what is Robbie last name
don't know right off, just that he drives a big red truck and works in the mines. she calls him there all the time to bring her money for dope when her old man aint home
lol

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jun 24, 2013
omg wrote:
hunny she sells and do drugs and i'm lookin i have done called
candy aint the only one in that whoretel that does it. if their last name is gilbert then they ALL do it! Karen carol nicki candy every last one of em.i guess davids the only one who aint now lmao, they all need to be in jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr Weepy 25,675
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr Mark mark 2,704
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr Theo 16,020
3 word story (Jul '11) 3 hr Theo 1,441
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 5 hr texas pete 1,778
need help 20 hr francine 6
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) Sat purplelady1040 20,769
War Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

War People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:37 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:37PM
Report: Panthers, Browns Interested in Ginn
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment