STONE DID IT

United States

#27 Dec 2, 2010
IM SICK OF THIS CRAP JUST get your buddies together and lets just do what we have to do!!!!!
lmao

United States

#28 Dec 3, 2010
sick of jealous bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 1 there miss ooomgod, my daughter isn't having sex. And your child can't be her best friend cause her best friends mom isn't around. Number 2, I don't sleep around for pills, and you can have whoever you need to test me cause I know there isn't anything they will find. You dont live here and you only think you know how my life is. I am a good mom to my kids, I do the best I can for them with what I got. People like you just want to start sh*t when someone like me is trying to do whats right. I dont care what you say or think about me but, you need to leave my kids alone. They haven't done anything to you. This family is torn up enough without you trying to add more trouble to the mix. Maybe you should take care of your own household first before you mess with mine. You probably have a few addictions and other "leg spreading" problems of your own you need to take care of. What I posted on here before wasn't for people like you to start talking trash, it is the way I feel and I just wanted people to understand that. Wayne has broken me down over the years and im really hurting right now and I could use some support from people, not someone like you adding more stress. I would appreciate if you would stop for a minute and try to put yourself in my shoes before you throw out comments that are uncalled for. I haven't done anything to you, so why would you want to try and hurt my family?
WTF ever u just wont someone to say ooo poor thing it is not comeing from here put that man to hell and back ya he may have done u that way but what about what all u done to him u think ppl dont know u but they do ya everone know him but they do u two and I know u r a pill head and that all u ever be get a life

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#29 Dec 3, 2010
Thank you for your support bad deal. Your right there needs to be some changes made. Im in the process of doing it now. Since he's not staying at my house anymore and im getting my sisters car this week, im gonna finish with the divorce since we are already separated. I think he's starting to understand that he is going to have to help me pay some bills for the kid sake. Thats helped alot. So now maybe things will settle down a bit and me and the kids can start to have a normal life again. I know it's going to be hard but I have faith that my kids and I are going to be OK.

Location hidden

#30 Dec 3, 2010
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>WTF ever u just wont someone to say ooo poor thing it is not comeing from here put that man to hell and back ya he may have done u that way but what about what all u done to him u think ppl dont know u but they do ya everone know him but they do u two and I know u r a pill head and that all u ever be get a life
I could care less what you think about me, I know that im not a pill head and I do whats right. You talk about running him to hell and back, what a joke, he only does what he wants to do and its not for us. I have a life by the way, and it's getting better everyday. Im tired of all the crap so Im making big changes around here. So if you feel so bad for Wayne go hold his hand, I dont need your symphony. People are just getting mad because I've decided that im better than the life I had with Wayne and now Im moving on and moving up.

Location hidden

#31 Dec 3, 2010
STONE DID IT wrote:
CRYSTAL IS JUST A PURE BIAATCH SLUT DOING EVERYTHING SHE CAN AND I CAN TELL U AS HER HUSBAND U BETTER BE THE ONE STRAPPED UP!
WHAT THE HELL WAYNE? ARE YOU BI-POLAR OR WHAT? I THOUGHT WE HAD EVERYTHING WORKED OUT SO WE WEREN'T FIGHTING OVER DUMB STUFF.I ALSO THOUGHT WE WERE NOT GOING TO LET THESE TOPIX POSTS INFLUENCE OUR AGREEMENT. I EVEN POSTED ON HERE THAT YOU WERE STARTING TO HELP ME NOW AND HOW MUCH THAT MEANT, THEN YOU GO AND PULL THIS STUNT. WAY TO GO! ADD MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE. By the way is that the best lie you could come up with? God knows you cant say that i havent been paying & doing everything, cause even you know that I have been. Grow up and do what we talked about so everything will work out for the kids. Im done posting on this site cause its just causing more trouble, you need to stop now too. Lets act like adults & work together not against each other for the kids sake, PLEASE. This should be between me and you, not the whole town. And I admit that I should of never got on here and said anything but I did, and im sorry, im trying to fix it now. Everyone just needs to let us alone so we can, that means both your friends and mine. Its time for the name calling and rude comments to stop before it causes me to loose the only people left in this world I love to be taking away. They have been through enough, they dont need to loose their parents too. TRUCE?
ooommmmgod

United States

#32 Dec 3, 2010
u see there u go on here talking ur shit and u see u r trying to make things right but yet u can get on here and talk ur shit about him i till u what if u think u r suck a big girl than do it own ur own like u say stop being a bit_h about it all and do it it is not like u r the only mom out here doing it on ur own so do it GET OVER him not helping u u think that because u get on here and talk ur shit than say ur sorry WTF sould he do i would not help u if u done that and for to when i find out were he is staying i am going to go and put this pussy all over him i have been thinking about doing it for along time now so why dont u till me u nasty ass hoe were ur old man is so i can give him some of the best pussy he will ever get and i am tilling u this u nast ass if u got it so hard than why was u at the huffmans byeing pills on the 1st why the hell did u do that if ur life sucks so mcuh get over it u think u r the shit when u r not anything but a NASTY ASS HOE

Location hidden

#33 Dec 3, 2010
ooommmmgod wrote:
u see there u go on here talking ur shit and u see u r trying to make things right but yet u can get on here and talk ur shit about him i till u what if u think u r suck a big girl than do it own ur own like u say stop being a bit_h about it all and do it it is not like u r the only mom out here doing it on ur own so do it GET OVER him not helping u u think that because u get on here and talk ur shit than say ur sorry WTF sould he do i would not help u if u done that and for to when i find out were he is staying i am going to go and put this pussy all over him i have been thinking about doing it for along time now so why dont u till me u nasty ass hoe were ur old man is so i can give him some of the best pussy he will ever get and i am tilling u this u nast ass if u got it so hard than why was u at the huffmans byeing pills on the 1st why the hell did u do that if ur life sucks so mcuh get over it u think u r the shit when u r not anything but a NASTY ASS HOE
Look, like I said im done with this childish sh*t. Talk all you want, i dont care. But for your information I wasnt nowhere buying pills on the first. You saw me driving through Berwind to get to Brewsters to buy kerosene and gas cause power was out up town. Shows what you know. And Wayne is at Franks & Sissys if you want him, knock yourself out. Have a nice day and good luck with your life, I wish you well.
truth

United States

#34 Dec 3, 2010
Harold put a trailor down their and run the sew pipe right over the MT. From the little building too! U can see the white pipe! How can he do this?
harold mitchell

United States

#35 Dec 4, 2010
hey news of the day this is harold mitchell and i wont everyone to understand my comment clearly my open sign is for my business which is h.d's mobile home movers and i work hard 4 my business and 4 the coalfield riders and for the kids and old people and yes i drink beer and i may have friends over ever now and then and no i dont do drugs if you knew what you were saying before you run your mouth or if you had a job you wouldnt set around on a computor and as far as the sewer goes i have my permit if you have a problem with me harold stop at cecil's old place on rt 16 and we will take care of it have a nice day
dont runneth it over

Bluefield, WV

#36 Dec 4, 2010
harold mitchell wrote:
hey news of the day this is harold mitchell and i wont everyone to understand my comment clearly my open sign is for my business which is h.d's mobile home movers and i work hard 4 my business and 4 the coalfield riders and for the kids and old people and yes i drink beer and i may have friends over ever now and then and no i dont do drugs if you knew what you were saying before you run your mouth or if you had a job you wouldnt set around on a computor and as far as the sewer goes i have my permit if you have a problem with me harold stop at cecil's old place on rt 16 and we will take care of it have a nice day
well you have mentioned the "outhouse".so i guess you think you can outsmart the system,well guess what? you cant do it,it wont happen.you know why? because as big as you are,and as full of shit as you are,three trips to the "outhouse",and you will have it running over.so you know better than this "shit" right? just wont work.plain and simple.to many nosey asses,looking at you,and they are already talking,so get you a legal system,and quit trying to fool yourself.sorry,but like I said,you cant make but three trips,and the little "outhouse" runneth over,and that 'shit',just wont work.so get ready,you are under sulleveriance 24/7.
harold mitchell

United States

#37 Dec 5, 2010
when i get the money i will have the system put in and unless u wont to pay it for me mind your on da-n business
eye spy

Bluefield, WV

#38 Dec 5, 2010
harold mitchell wrote:
when i get the money i will have the system put in and unless u wont to pay it for me mind your on da-n business
just tell me how much money you need,I will give it to you.just tell me how much?
harold mitchell

United States

#39 Dec 5, 2010
what u want 2 know wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they try and pass it off as a place to help kids when it's really a place to sell beer under the table to the few left that go there.
sorry you r wrong we are helping others and if you would keep your nose in the right place and come check us out instead of going by hearsay you would see this is true we document our stuff we do not sale beer under the table or anything else understand get your story strait
bad deal

United States

#40 Dec 5, 2010
Judy ...harold is to dumb to get on the computer and he is to busy porkin pansy under ur nose. You didn't do shyt ur all lazy and good for nothing every charity u named others did and then they quit after harold turned into an ass and had pill heads all over your club is shyt all u do is wife swap and get drunk and u may not do pills but how many members do in ur club. What a joke. U should be ashamed draging dead miner fundraiser aroound and going on and on with the old folks home ur pathetic GET RID OF THE WHORES AND DRUGS AND GET UR STUPID ASSED MAN INTO REHAB.
Little Birdie

Bluefield, WV

#41 Dec 5, 2010
And by the way I sat down and added up the bills for this month today and after I pay them all by myself again this month, I will have less than $200 to run me the rest of the month. How am I gonna get christmas for my kids when he won't help me pay the bills? I just can't understand how people want to help him when he wont help his own family and people believe him, and me and my kids suffer. Where is the fairness in that? Yall just dont know what happens behind closed doors, yall just take his word for it and its all lies coming out his mouth. I even paid to have the rim bought & the tire put on the car after he wrecked it and he wont even help me pay on my pawn to keep from loosing my dead moms necklace. He told me to go to hell. I didnt have the money to afford to buy the rim but I did, now me and the kids have been doing without so he can run the roads. But he has yall fooled he's not a great guy, Im at my wits end, even as I write this im starting to cry, knowing he's gonna get his check tomorrow & we wont see a dime. And he knows I need to go to N.C. to get my dead sisters car so me and the kids will have a ride. He told me today he wasnt gonna help me go get it, knowing we need a good car, I've waited 3 years since she was murdered to be able to get that car. Shows how much he cares about us. I give up, no one cares anyway. Dont know why I even try to get people to understand, you all are gonna always take up for him. Sorry I wasted your time. Hope the job you got him works out, at least he will be happy and benefit from it. Meanwhile me and the kids will keep on struggling like we have been. You can ask the kids they will tell you what im saying is the truth, that I do pay and do everything here, not Wayne. If your a real man or woman you will pick up the phone or stop by and see for your self. If you do talk to him everyday try and talk some sense into him, he treats and stays away from the people that needs and loves him the most. All ive ever asked from him is to help us here but he seems to care more for his friends than us.
the best thing for you to do is get rid of his ass,let him go forever.I couldnt understand why you havent dont that long ago,As goodlooking as you are,you sure as hell can get much,much better.I have always had a crush on you,but knew you were spoken for,and I just kept that to myself.Hes the loser,you will be the winner in the end.you are to good of a woman to put up with all his bullshyt.If and when you get over him,I would love to have the chance for a dinner date,who knows what could happen.hope things work out for you through the hollidays,you sure deserve better.I will be standing by,reading these posts and threads,and hopefully will get to talk to you,after all this is over with.as I said,you are a beautiful woman,that deserves much better,and you will get it.
judy mitchell

United States

#42 Dec 6, 2010
bad deal wrote:
Judy ...harold is to dumb to get on the computer and he is to busy porkin pansy under ur nose. You didn't do shyt ur all lazy and good for nothing every charity u named others did and then they quit after harold turned into an ass and had pill heads all over your club is shyt all u do is wife swap and get drunk and u may not do pills but how many members do in ur club. What a joke. U should be ashamed draging dead miner fundraiser aroound and going on and on with the old folks home ur pathetic GET RID OF THE WHORES AND DRUGS AND GET UR STUPID ASSED MAN INTO REHAB.
this is judy and for your infor harold is no longer my man and what he does is his business understand me loud and clear we r divorced and no harold is not dumb he pays your bills you lazy ass bum so as far as im concerned you do not have your facts strait and yes harold tells me what to put on here for him so keep your nosey nose on your face and out of my ass who harold has sex with is none of your business and mine either ok mad cause u dont have him huh

get a life and stay out of ours
judy mitchell

United States

#43 Dec 6, 2010
this is harold talking now theres no ho's her and no pills here and how many in this club is none of your da-n business an one last comment you cant touch this big h

Location hidden

#44 Dec 6, 2010
Little Birdie wrote:
<quoted text>the best thing for you to do is get rid of his ass,let him go forever.I couldnt understand why you havent dont that long ago,As goodlooking as you are,you sure as hell can get much,much better.I have always had a crush on you,but knew you were spoken for,and I just kept that to myself.Hes the loser,you will be the winner in the end.you are to good of a woman to put up with all his bullshyt.If and when you get over him,I would love to have the chance for a dinner date,who knows what could happen.hope things work out for you through the hollidays,you sure deserve better.I will be standing by,reading these posts and threads,and hopefully will get to talk to you,after all this is over with.as I said,you are a beautiful woman,that deserves much better,and you will get it.
Thank you, I appreciated your post. Nice to know there are a few people out there that have a heart.
Little Birdie

Bluefield, WV

#45 Dec 6, 2010
<quoted text>
Thank you, I appreciated your post. Nice to know there are a few people out there that have a heart.
my heart is set on you baby.i would like to be your santa.it would be a lot getter santa than you had,thats a fact!like I said,you deserve much better girl.and you sure as hell can get it to.
judy mitchell

United States

#46 Dec 6, 2010
harold talking man its like thisi dont know you dont care who you are but unless you work at the white house i promise you cant afford her why do you think i divorced her after all i give her if you think you really have a chance dont be a pu$$y be a man come see me on rt 16 he-- you know where its at introduce yourself as a man because i dont play games and i dont hide behind no computor shes free white and 21 she wants a man not a boy so as my daddy would say boy you wont some come get some because as i said you cant touch this harold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 14 min Eternal truth 18,205
School 55 min Andrew Grubbinski 3
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr Eternal truth 39,658
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr Eternal truth 38,642
Do you agree on withdrawal of US troops from Af... (Jul '12) 4 hr Unkle Tom 41
stop getting in peoples business (Apr '15) 4 hr Unkle Tom 4
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 8 hr Princess Hey 6,720

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance