REWARD$$$ Robbery in Coalwood!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mary Lou

Bluefield, WV

#44 Feb 11, 2013
Knows for sure wrote:
<quoted text>Mary Lou I will tell you who lmao is ,,,, Sharon Baker , I know this for a fact , she is good for useing the expression GOOD LUCK WITH THAT , and I'd bet my life on it that she for sure know's that your stuff is in the creek , Because she was the one that put it there after it was drug down to where she stay's and Charles got caught , Just thought you should know that .
Thank you, I have heard her say that expression before many times, and if she did that it was pretty dirty because she always claimed to be a good friend of mine through all these years and I treated her like a good friend. When I lived at Bartley and worked at the school her and Sherry would clean my house and I could trust her in my house and never missed anything.
sharoncoalwood

War, WV

#45 Feb 11, 2013
the only reason charles said he stole it is because they were going to take his step father to jail. he didnt do it so just shut up and get off of it. let him rest, god want let a wrong be a right. Far as brother he worked before that he worked for Eddie asbury so shut up. Jeaslously will eat u alive. Hes a honest tax payer just like u r, if u r a taxpayer. I dont know that, just cut a little bit of hair, whats that! In peoples houses. As far as a wire u wear a wire and got out of trouble in tazewell,va.Quit talking about other family members when u dont know what ur talking about.The truth will come out and will stand when the world is on fire. Leave our names out of all ur problems,take care of it yourself.Find someone else to talk about.Enough is Enough!I thought we were friends but friends dont talk about friends. U know God will take care of all of yall. Leave us alone!
sharoncoalwood

War, WV

#46 Feb 11, 2013
if someone told u it was in the creek they threw it in the creek. we dont know what u; are talking about.
lmao

War, WV

#47 Feb 11, 2013
I know for a fact that it wasn't thrown in the creek....I know where it's at and until you guys lay off Charles you won't get it back....so Sylvia I would advise to just leave him alone because you never know what you might get out of talking crap about him.....I know he had problems but who doesn't look at Curt Lee he drinks everyday you never know when he might get drunk and do something stupid so please just leave Charles alone
Resident

Princeton, WV

#48 Feb 11, 2013
Imao,if you knew Charles had a problem why didn't you get him help. If his stepdad was any kind of a man and he stole the stuff then he should be man enough to take the blame. Shame on him if he doesn't. But people work to hard and to long for the things they have for some low life to come in while they are gone and STEAL it. A Thief is a Thief. Have you every had anything stolen from your home, your yard or car? If not maybe Charles and arrange some of his buddies to come and visit you while you are gone and see how it feels. I bet you wouldn't be so eager to define a Thief.
Knows for sure

Brownsburg, VA

#49 Feb 11, 2013
sharoncoalwood wrote:
the only reason charles said he stole it is because they were going to take his step father to jail. he didnt do it so just shut up and get off of it. let him rest, god want let a wrong be a right. Far as brother he worked before that he worked for Eddie asbury so shut up. Jeaslously will eat u alive. Hes a honest tax payer just like u r, if u r a taxpayer. I dont know that, just cut a little bit of hair, whats that! In peoples houses. As far as a wire u wear a wire and got out of trouble in tazewell,va.Quit talking about other family members when u dont know what ur talking about.The truth will come out and will stand when the world is on fire. Leave our names out of all ur problems,take care of it yourself.Find someone else to talk about.Enough is Enough!I thought we were friends but friends dont talk about friends. U know God will take care of all of yall. Leave us alone!
Someone married you ? Where did you find him? lol and as far as thieving , those kid's got it from their momma . God will take care of Mary Lou and Sylvia ? lol in your defence ? funny , God don't defend evil doers . who's in the hospital ? You people even act like trash going as low as stealing phone line to get ur pill's . So Charles took the rap for your old man? that figures , anyone marry you they would haft to be like you . If I were sylvia I would beat your gums out of your face for talking junk to my momma after what you all did to her.
Knows for sure

Brownsburg, VA

#50 Feb 11, 2013
sharoncoalwood wrote:
if someone told u it was in the creek they threw it in the creek. we dont know what u; are talking about.
You and everyone else know's you guy's stole that stuff and everything else that's not tied down, you know you did and you should be ashamed of yourself . You will pay just like Charles .
Knows for sure

Brownsburg, VA

#51 Feb 11, 2013
lmao wrote:
I know for a fact that it wasn't thrown in the creek....I know where it's at and until you guys lay off Charles you won't get it back....so Sylvia I would advise to just leave him alone because you never know what you might get out of talking crap about him.....I know he had problems but who doesn't look at Curt Lee he drinks everyday you never know when he might get drunk and do something stupid so please just leave Charles alone
Yeah he's got problems because of you teaching him to pill it up Sharon , you should be ashamed for what you've done to your kid's . And yes we all know that you know where the stuff is , no doubt you have it at English in your house . You don't know what you might get for robbing people neither but I got a feeling that it's about time for all you to pay up ,,,, SO,,, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT !sticky fingers .
Sylvia

Saint Paul, MN

#52 Feb 14, 2013
sharoncoalwood wrote:
the only reason charles said he stole it is because they were going to take his step father to jail. he didnt do it so just shut up and get off of it. let him rest, god want let a wrong be a right. Far as brother he worked before that he worked for Eddie asbury so shut up. Jeaslously will eat u alive. Hes a honest tax payer just like u r, if u r a taxpayer. I dont know that, just cut a little bit of hair, whats that! In peoples houses. As far as a wire u wear a wire and got out of trouble in tazewell,va.Quit talking about other family members when u dont know what ur talking about.The truth will come out and will stand when the world is on fire. Leave our names out of all ur problems,take care of it yourself.Find someone else to talk about.Enough is Enough!I thought we were friends but friends dont talk about friends. U know God will take care of all of yall. Leave us alone!
So Charles cares so much for his stepfather that he would go to jail for him, what a man. Here's FACTS, not second hand news. I leave my mom's house, four hours later she comes home and she's cleaned out. Charles was seen, by a witness, in my mom's yard, around her house. The police find some of the big things in a house that belongs to your family. Charles and your "husband" take MY DAD'S tool box to the Perdue's and then to Mickey's trying to get rid of it. The Perdue's didn't want stolen property, Mickey bought it. Probably not knowing who's it was. Then a pawn was found by the police with MY DAD'S class ring in it. The pawn was in Charle's name. Then, after the hospitol thing, Charles comes to mom's with more of her stuff saying that he paid $150 off the REAL robber for her. I just don't think he likes my mom enough to spend $150 on her. I think it speaks for itself. Now, you say he is a "taxpaying citizen". I don't know if he pays taxes or not, he did tell me he didn't need to rob my mom's house he made plenty off his 300 thirties from D.C., maybe he does pay taxes on that. Is that what I'm suppose to be jealous of, maybe in your world, not in mine anyone, I do thank God for that. That has nothing to do with my mom's home INVADED. My parents made sure I had a profession after school. One that I'm told I'm good, have made a well living at and one I take pride in.. So my "cutting a little hair" is a lot more than say....mopping floors, cleaning toilets or even comping out? Mayabe you know about that? You know I've been "wearing a wire" for 11 years and will from now on, according to people like you. I made a serious screw up in my world that took 10 years of my life. I paid my dues, paid that debt to society. Your opinion doesn't mean anything to me,nor do I need to answer to you, nor does it have anything to do with Charles robbing my mom's home. So you see, I DO know what I'm talking about, the truth WILL stand when nothing else. I didn't just "find" your family to talk about, how could anyone in their right mind even say that? Unless, your not in your right mine? If YOUR family didn't take it one theriselves to just walk in my mom's house and just take things that my parents worked all their lives for I would have never said a word about anything. YOUR FAMILY did this. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to dream this up. You want me to leave your names out of this? Then why did he do it? Facts prove that I am not making this up. WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??????????
Sylvia

Saint Paul, MN

#53 Feb 14, 2013
lmao wrote:
I know for a fact that it wasn't thrown in the creek....I know where it's at and until you guys lay off Charles you won't get it back....so Sylvia I would advise to just leave him alone because you never know what you might get out of talking crap about him.....I know he had problems but who doesn't look at Curt Lee he drinks everyday you never know when he might get drunk and do something stupid so please just leave Charles alone
How pathetic is this? You are threatening me with things that belong to my family. You tell me that if I lay off Charles my mom "might" get her stuff back. All of you keep telling me to lay off him, I WAS NOT in his business until he just walks in MY MOM'S home and takes what he wants. You have the gall to threaten me?? Hell, look what you and him done to me in War one night. Over absolutly nothing. If my DAD'S ring doesn't show up I will not rest. Last I checked, you can still go to jail in McDowell county for robbery in certain situations. If Charles didn't do this, prove me wrong. Everything I've said is facts, prove to me that I'm wrong. It would't hurt my feeling at all, I just don't believe you can. All of you keep bringing my family in this when not one of us done anything to you. What has my brother drinking have to do with this?? The difference in him and Charles?? My brother is not a theif. A theif is a theif. History seems to repeat itself.
Knows for sure

Crozet, VA

#54 Feb 15, 2013
And AMEN TO THAT !!!! Oh , and Sylvia , She's not in her right mind and her getting on here and telling on their self's proves that . I thought it was funny in one of her post she said that she thought you were friends, LOL , with friends like that , who need's enemy's huh ? A frind would never do or uphold someone else that did such a thing . So Syliva , once you and your mom get that knife out of your back then you will see who to trust .
Sylvia

Saint Paul, MN

#55 Feb 15, 2013
Knows for sure wrote:
And AMEN TO THAT !!!! Oh , and Sylvia , She's not in her right mind and her getting on here and telling on their self's proves that . I thought it was funny in one of her post she said that she thought you were friends, LOL , with friends like that , who need's enemy's huh ? A frind would never do or uphold someone else that did such a thing . So Syliva , once you and your mom get that knife out of your back then you will see who to trust .
Yea, all these posts coming to me absolutly BLOWS ME AWAY! Me, and my family are just minding our business. Charles goes into Mom's house and takes it upon himself to just take what he wants, then the whole family gets mad and wants to fight me. You are right, if you have any sense at all, they have got right on here and told on theirselves. They all tell me the truth will stand when the world is on fire. What defense does he have when every single thing I have posted is facts, not gossip. I guess Charles just happened to be around? It's like baiting a rat with cheese. I remember back in the day, the best way to get rid of someone you didn't want around you was to let them borrow money, for sure you would. I guess these days the best way is to let them rob your house!!
Sylvia

Spanishburg, WV

#56 Mar 4, 2013
Charles just came to my mother's house with this ring. He told me that he just paid someone $50 to steal this ring for him. Thank you, Charles! This ring meant so much to me. All I want is for the person who done this to do time. I said in a previous post to prove me wrong. I meant this from the bottom of my heart.
Open your eyes

Oakvale, WV

#57 Mar 4, 2013
Sylvia wrote:
Charles just came to my mother's house with this ring. He told me that he just paid someone $50 to steal this ring for him. Thank you, Charles! This ring meant so much to me. All I want is for the person who done this to do time. I said in a previous post to prove me wrong. I meant this from the bottom of my heart.
If you believe that lie then you will believe anything . Charles did'nt pay no 50.00 for a ring to give to your mother , Charls had the ring .
Sylvia

Saint Paul, MN

#58 Apr 23, 2013
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>If you believe that lie then you will believe anything . Charles did'nt pay no 50.00 for a ring to give to your mother , Charls had the ring .
I didn't say that I beleived any of this. I said that Charles said . Every single bit of this just BLOWS ME AWAY! My mother and I went to Bartley and retreived Dad's tool box. Just where we were told it went. The person who had it didn't have a clue who it belonged to when it bought it. This was another thing the cops were suppose to look into.
c note

United States

#59 Apr 28, 2013
bobby perdue got some of your things i sold them to him for drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Eternal truth 39,566
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 hr Eternal truth 37,959
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Wotan 4,142
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 7 hr -WICKED ANGEL- 12,902
Stevens Correctional/ McDowell 14 hr Earl 6
News Man charged with murder and wounding in McDowel... (Nov '16) 14 hr Lewis 12
Wives of the County 14 hr Lewis 4

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages