Tom Hatcher (Crook)

Posted in the War Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 28, 2009
Why is tom hatcher having all these drug meetings in town when he needs to have the police on his son John Hatcher and Daughter N Law Rebecca Hatcher. They are the biggest drug heads in the town of war he needs to get himself and his family before he starts getting other people.Dont throw rocks at a glass house tom when u live in one urself
Agreed

Tazewell, VA

#2 Aug 28, 2009
Give him enough rope and he'll tie hiself in Knots. Just give it time.
Alice

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2009
Tom Hatcher is a worthy. honest individual. We should be thankful that our town has such an outstanding citizen who is willing to take care of our town!!!!!!
Big John

Tazewell, VA

#4 Sep 2, 2009
Maybe the fact that he has had to deal with all that he has had to deal with from his son has something to do with his interest in eliminating drugs from the community. Don't throw rocks if you're too damn dumb to pick them up Concerned Citizen.
Curious

Barboursville, WV

#5 Sep 4, 2009
But just how is he showing interest in eliminating drugs from the town? do tell, inquiring minds want to know
lady so fine

Rupert, WV

#6 Sep 4, 2009
If Tom was as true as everyone says, then when his sone cashed his checks and they bounced, he wouldve paid them girls back that cashed the checks at the Hillbilly. The owner took the money out of their paydays b/c Tom or John wasnt man enough to pay it back. All them girls was tryin' to do is earn an honest living.
funny

Powellton, WV

#7 Sep 4, 2009
I bet none of you who are trash talking Tom has ever been to even one of the meetings. So shut up, your opinions don't count unless you're willing to join up and help with the cause.
Tom Fan

Lorton, VA

#8 Sep 14, 2009
I truly appreciate Mr Tom Hatcher. There is no way anyone could put up with what he puts up with. The people he has to come in contact with, good and bad, to be held responsible for every little problem that happens. He's just a man people and does all he can do. Talk to your council members if you have a problem, they will bring it up in the meetings. Be there and hear what goes on, it's open for anyone that has a problem. He can't stand alone, join in and help. I'm sure there are openings for volunteers everyday.
Those girls should have know better than to cash those checks without calling Mr Hatcher. When you approve something like a check, you bet check it out first. A lesson well learned.
1 post removed
up ur tom

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2009
tom hatcher is the biggest piece of crap in the town of war, i promise u tom ur time will come,its not over yet,god will strike u down.
hey

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2009
Its not Mr. Hatcher's fault that his son is a worthless piece of crap. John is an awful person and I have no respect for him at all. Its true that Mr. Hatcher should start with his son if he wants to eliminate the drug problem. It would send a good message to everyone else if they saw that Tom would send his own son to jail. John deserves to be in jail. He is not just an addict, he is a liar and thief.
agree

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2009
hey, I completely agree with you. John should be in jail after all that he's done. If Tom wants to crack down on drugs in this town so badly, he should start in his own house first!!!
yeah

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2009
Tom Fan wrote:
I truly appreciate Mr Tom Hatcher. There is no way anyone could put up with what he puts up with. The people he has to come in contact with, good and bad, to be held responsible for every little problem that happens. He's just a man people and does all he can do. Talk to your council members if you have a problem, they will bring it up in the meetings. Be there and hear what goes on, it's open for anyone that has a problem. He can't stand alone, join in and help. I'm sure there are openings for volunteers everyday.
Those girls should have know better than to cash those checks without calling Mr Hatcher. When you approve something like a check, you bet check it out first. A lesson well learned.
If Tom Hatcher won't honor those checks, John Hatcher should be prosecuted. Right?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2009
Why dont they let people know when they are having a council meeting, I would love to know when one is,I have alot of things to bring out about the mayor, You know Mr.Hatcher what iam talking about and if it takes going down to city hall every evening and waiting to see if they are going to have one then i will. Mr. Hatcher, like the old saying goes... "You are the pot calling the kettle black" !!!
Concerned Citizen

United States

#15 Dec 6, 2009
Why dont you pay for those checks Mr.Hatcher,here it is christmas and those nices ladys sure could use there money,I think its been about a year not really sure, but you being the GREAT MAYOR OF WAR,YOU SHOULD REALLY PAY THOSE LADY. I know it wasnt your fault, but its your place to take care of it, those ladys had to pay for it out of there pocket. Its not right,,what a great Man you really arent. I will be seeing you soon at the council meeting and maybe we can sit down and talk,and then maybe I wont have this disliking feeling towards you. I read a paper u wrote and it said that you make about $2.30 per hour working for the the city of war, I dont see you only making that for being Mayor put a 2 in front of the $2.30 and that what you more in likely make.
You are all crazy

Lorton, VA

#16 Dec 6, 2009
First, it would be illegal for the money to be withheld from the ladies paycheck. IT IS NOT their fault, the checks were bad. If the ladies had to pay the bad checks in order to keep their job, go to labor board and file charges. It is not up to TH to pay his son's bad checks. Would you do it? I think not. You are wrong, mayor's salary is practically zilch. It is a full-time job, but not the pay .. go check it out.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#17 Dec 6, 2009
That just really show what a good person he is.I never said that it was held out of there pay checks,but they were tom hatcher personal check that his son had,and i maybe wrong about what he makes but what about the $8.7million for the sewer plant and the $40,000 for general improvements and for $10,000 for middletown water and received $50,000 from the state for the city upgrades of water & sewer and received $43,000 for the upgrade of current water system. it appears that they will begain with $1.5 million dollars grant this year,and getting the remainder next year.It just dont add up. I just think justice should be served about his son doing that. Does his son not live with him does not tom buy food and cig and gas money for him to go up and down the road in. but it really dont matter what i say its not my life, so on that I will leave it alone... Go Mayor,
Concerned Citizen

United States

#18 Dec 6, 2009
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If Tom Hatcher won't honor those checks, John Hatcher should be prosecuted. Right?
most in deed, he should be prosecuted...
Knows

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2009
If it is such a bad job, why does he want it so bad?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2009
Knows wrote:
If it is such a bad job, why does he want it so bad?
nobody said it was a bad job or he didnt want it, some people I swear they are idiots, i just really want to know when they are have a council meeting in this town??????
no name

Lorton, VA

#21 Dec 13, 2009
if the job does not pay that well,how does his sons wife afford to go out of state for short periods of time to see doctors and bring back drugs for his son to sell to the people of war. i think this matter should be investigated further just because it is his family does not make them above the law when felonies are being commited i think the task force should do thier job,or does matters of interstate transport and resale apply to just a select few..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevens Correctional/ McDowell 42 min Earl 6
News Man charged with murder and wounding in McDowel... (Nov '16) 44 min Lewis 12
Wives of the County 49 min Lewis 4
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 1 hr FSM 37,904
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Eternal truth 39,564
love 13 hr Earl 3
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) Fri Princess Hey 1,724

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages