who is the best at riding a wheelie o...
plastic barrel

Brentwood, TN

#49 Apr 4, 2008
Justin Pruitt & kevin kennedy is ine of the best wheelie riders...
War Student

Lorton, VA

#50 Apr 14, 2008
Dang there juss out there to have fun does it really matter whos better than who
hands down

United States

#51 Apr 20, 2008
austin on the fourwheeler. smokey on dirt bike. but the others are also good 2.
1 post removed
russle is the best

Tionesta, PA

#53 Apr 23, 2008
russle bolen is the best on a dirtbike i have ever seen on a 4 wheeler he is the best i have ever seen he is just good i have seen austin c smokey and all of them ride wheelies but none of them beat russle bole ....HE IS THE BEST SO JUST FACE IT!!!!!!!!
shawn matney

United States

#54 Apr 23, 2008
austin is a damn good rider....not something you see everyday...he may not be the best but damn it if he aint close....i'm gonna have to say it would be austin on a fourwheeler....and he does have a fast ass four wheeler.....but anyways yeah austin has my vote on four wheelers.
fyi

United States

#55 Apr 23, 2008
if you say anyone other than austin your either jelous or you must not have seen that boy ride...hes the best around here and hes got one of the best fourwheelers. there are others out there who are pretty good to but none like austin on a fourwheeler. as for motorcycle id have to say smokey or mark all 3 can ride wheelies for days
4 posts removed
interested

United States

#60 Apr 24, 2008
In regards to your "offer", I have a few questions.

1. Where do you want to have this wheelie fest?

2. Is this just for four wheelers?
Miss Bunny

United States

#61 Apr 24, 2008
Hope yall have good medical insurance. Please be careful on those things.
2 posts removed
THE BEST

United States

#64 May 2, 2008
AUSTIN COLEMAN IS THE BEST SO JUST FACE IT ON A DIRTBIKE WOULD BE BEETWEEN RUSSLE BOLEN AND SMOKEY SO JUST FACE IT YALL ALL NO IT TOOO SO DON'T EVEN LIE.

austin coleman is the best so just face it on a dirtbike would be between russle bolen and smokey
Wolgun

United States

#65 May 3, 2008
Zack Boyd is the best
confused

United States

#66 May 3, 2008
i dont know if this topic has turned into the topic of who is the best wheelie rider or the best rider period but either way austin takes the gold for 4wheelers
unknown

United States

#67 May 3, 2008
i think jesse kirk is good

Since: Apr 08

United States

#68 May 4, 2008
austin is ok but i think russell bolen could ride better then him and ive seen it
glasses

United States

#69 May 5, 2008
biggen wrote:
austin is ok but i think russell bolen could ride better then him and ive seen it
u need to get ur vision checked then

United States

#70 May 5, 2008
russell is a 10 to 1 better rider then austin
glasses

United States

#71 May 5, 2008
biggen wrote:
russell is a 10 to 1 better rider then austin
haha ur funny i like u. tell me another good joke.

United States

#72 May 7, 2008
ur the joke
russell bolen

Lorton, VA

#73 May 7, 2008
well this is russell. im not saying im better on a four-whellier but on a bike i'll smoke austin down, and as for four-wheeliers i'll race him in drag, track, and woods, and i'll have a wheelie contest with him just to find out,
mackdaddy

United States

#74 May 7, 2008
russell bolen wrote:
well this is russell. im not saying im better on a four-whellier but on a bike i'll smoke austin down, and as for four-wheeliers i'll race him in drag, track, and woods, and i'll have a wheelie contest with him just to find out,
hay russel this is john,austins dad,i am the one thats been talking all the smack ,my topix name is mackdaddy,no one here has said anything about you.but there is going to be a wheeiie contest on memorialday weekend,nobody is sure of the location yet,but its going to be quad 2 quad,if anybody else wants 2 they can do the bike thing.its high time that someone was able to have official bragging rites,it may be austin and it may not be?one things for sure after that weekend,all this smack talk will be over.oh one more thing,nobody is rideing for free,it cost $100 to buy in and the winner takes it all.
Bartley

Brentwood, TN

#75 May 7, 2008
Justin Pruitt and Riley Pruitt rides the steep hill in Bartley all the time. They worry me when they do it but it's fun for them. They were raised in Bartley. They are kin to the Goldens. SO go you Bartley Boys WE LOVE YOU BOTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 10 min Laci Ann 7 23,772
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,795
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 17,946
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,209
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 1 hr luci 1,672
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,976
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 7 hr SWAMP WITCH 856

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance