First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

War, WV

#41 May 1, 2013
Mike has been out talking to the people.he was at our house not long ago.
FACIAL HAIR

War, WV

#42 May 1, 2013
"VOTE FOR"
SI ROBERTSON
MAJOR OF WAR WV
"JACK"
Well

War, WV

#43 May 1, 2013
Just watch all the talk . Words are easy but when in office they can't change all they say they want to change and do all they want to do. Keep in mind it's all politics ! Good luck to both of them.
Truth

Pearisburg, VA

#44 May 3, 2013
War is dead and gone. Drove thru there the other day an witnessed a drug deal right out in front of city hall. There was a cop on duty an was sitting right inside city hall. The dope heads wasn't even trying to hide it. They where pretty much standing at the steps hollering across the road to a bunch of people at the motel. Then they came straight over and bought drugs from the individual in front of the city hall. So doesn't really matter who gets mayor. Kittens been in control since toms death an the dope heads still run wild. Tom was murdered by them and his whole career he did nothing to stop or Atleast slow them down.
heather

War, WV

#45 May 4, 2013
ok tom is gone so let him rest as far as kitten yes if she wins we r screwed cause of nathen he has already been out saying i can't wait until kitten gets it then i can tear this town up buddy ihe is nothing like his brother ron nathen will end up hitting someone in that cop car or hurting someone by hands u can;t even walk because of him but denise cabell and linda walker now they can walk nothing said everytime densie calls for nathem he jumps and runs to her now whats up with that now come on people we need this change vote for mike give the man a chance i think he will do good if not vote him out next time kitten has a poor attuide toward people any more you go to make a complaint she shakes that head at everything is said but her old man bob he has is nose stuck in everything at that city hall he needs to stay away from there he don't work there but if kitten gets it yes he will then this town is in trouble with hanthen being CHEIF then he can drink all the booze he wants too and get by with it you know why cause he is cheif.......GIVE MIKE A CHANCE VOTE FOR MIKE..........
Hamburgers

Athens, WV

#46 May 4, 2013
Kitten will make the best Mayor. Mike will not. Simple as that. Mike thinks he can whisk right in and change it all. He has no direct knowledge of the political system. It's not all sitting behind a desk eating doughnuts. He needs to get his own business in order before he even thinks about running a town.
tried of nosey people

War, WV

#47 May 4, 2013
you know i am sure with the help of others Mike would do very good as mayor.give him a chance and see then if he dont run the town good vote him out.but we as the town of war need a change.And you are right about Kitten husband he acts as if he owns this town and is one of the nosey people around and very rude to everyone.do we want this back in city hall.i dont think so.com e on people wake up and help our town.
town

War, WV

#48 May 4, 2013
and dose anyone eles have the great knowledge of running this town.it seem to me like they all are setting in city hall and not doing anything for the town.look at the run down places in town that needs to be torn down and this town cleaned up.it is a shame when someone come to visit from out of state and talk about how this town looks.and ask why dont the mayor clean it up?i am starting to wonder the same thing.get out there and let the people see you care for the town and it might just do some good.and stop worry about if you will win the election.we need people who care and are willing to work to clean this town up not just there to draw a pay check.i know we are in trouble with this election but the people can change things if they really want to see a change.
Truth

Pearisburg, VA

#49 May 4, 2013
No matter who gets it the town will still be a drug and thief filled landfill.
town

War, WV

#50 May 4, 2013
not if the people will step up and try to help the town.it would take everyone to make this town a place to be proud of.get things cleaned up.
well

Ardsley, NY

#51 May 4, 2013
town wrote:
and dose anyone eles have the great knowledge of running this town.it seem to me like they all are setting in city hall and not doing anything for the town.look at the run down places in town that needs to be torn down and this town cleaned up.it is a shame when someone come to visit from out of state and talk about how this town looks.and ask why dont the mayor clean it up?i am starting to wonder the same thing.get out there and let the people see you care for the town and it might just do some good.and stop worry about if you will win the election.we need people who care and are willing to work to clean this town up not just there to draw a pay check.i know we are in trouble with this election but the people can change things if they really want to see a change.
There is more to it than just going out and knocking buildings down. Gotta take the right actions plus money. There was homes condemned that was a start. It takes time to ya know.
town

War, WV

#52 May 5, 2013
these buildings have been like this for years now.i know it dont take that long to get something done about them.its just a soar eye to our town they are falling in.maybe when they fall out into the street they will do something about them.i hope no one gets hurt when that happens.the trash in the window of one of them is terrible.make the ones who own these building clean it up.that should not be so hard to do.i know there are laws for things like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 3 min Sundog512 10,453
The People Of McDowell County need to read this 18 min Ieager 6
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 54 min Common-Senses 37,354
Time is near-------- 7 hr Johnny House 2
Who is heavily medicated 20 hr Kilroy was here 1
dui (Dec '14) Tue Earl 9
** democrats R heartbroken Tue Earl 2

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance