First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Vote for Mike

War, WV

#1 Apr 2, 2013
I think after last nights town meeting every one should vote for Mike, if kitten gets Mayor we are screwed, she's putting her husband as chef of Police.
hell

War, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2013
your screwed anyway
Funny

War, WV

#3 Apr 3, 2013
What a shock. Another bogus lie started by wars finest. Hey "Vote for Mike", were you at the meeting? I was and never heard that. The meeting was about the sewer project and had nothing to do with anything else. If mike wins mayor I would hope he would want to win on facts and not false rumors about his opposition.
hahaha

War, WV

#4 Apr 4, 2013
"chef of police"? Lol
john boy

War, WV

#5 Apr 4, 2013
make the smart chorse Kitten..........
counselor

War, WV

#6 Apr 4, 2013
mike isnt even honest enough to pay people what he owes them is that the kinda man yall want running your town?
john boy

War, WV

#7 Apr 4, 2013
mike is another wanda mutterback ha ha ..........
War Citizen

War, WV

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Well in my opinion if he isnt honest enough why would he even be trying for mayor to try to help clean up this townup and im sure everyone in the world owes someone for some money but what does it matter everyone talks crap about kitten if yal want her out so much make the change and vote mike and quit starting false information about kitten and mike in my opinion there are both great ppl but kitten has had her chance and only makes everyone upset about something so why not give mike a chance!!!!!
citizen

War, WV

#9 Apr 7, 2013
What does mike say he would do different?
shanef-150

War, WV

#10 Apr 8, 2013
mike is not honest he wouldnot rent me a room at hes apartments
just me

War, WV

#11 Apr 8, 2013
I like both Mike and Kitten but I don't see where kitten has done anything different for the town so why not give mike a chance. If he doesn't do any better, vote him out at the next election. As far as honesty goes, have you ever met an honest politician? Nope me either....lol
shanef-150

War, WV

#12 Apr 8, 2013
just me four years will kill the town he cant run the town or his home who lives in a dump like that ..........
War Citizen

War, WV

#13 Apr 8, 2013
mike dosent even have apartments at his place its all storage except for the part that they live in
Funny

War, WV

#14 Apr 8, 2013
War Citizen wrote:
mike dosent even have apartments at his place its all storage except for the part that they live in
better not put mike in there wow this is a big joke
Janelle

War, WV

#15 Apr 10, 2013
Ewww. That sweaty stinky man who's got the brains and knows the job kitten
shane f150

War, WV

#16 Apr 11, 2013
mike is a bum he owes the paynes his ass .. a man that will quite a job in the mines to go to fast food is dumass but look at him he is a fat ass.... he cant run the town .......
mythoughts

War, WV

#17 Apr 11, 2013
I wish Joy would of ran she is young,smart,giving. But she is to busy this term our town would see a change for the better.
VOTE

Northfork, WV

#18 Apr 12, 2013
Big Curt Owens for mayor!
OH YESS

Princeton, WV

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Vote for Mike, he promises to get rid of that Smart A$$ Blevins
john boy

War, WV

#20 Apr 13, 2013
mike has a nose problem and if he dont watch it it will get broke .he needs to pay his rent ha ha .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heard there was some cheating going on at rite aid 4 min Tresa 7
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 19 min purplelady1040 26,764
Create your own Forum 54 min purplelady1040 438
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr purplelady1040 27,334
3 word story (Jul '11) 10 hr honeymylove 1,931
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 10 hr honeymylove 3,839
Facebook news Sun Bvfd 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages