Sidney

War, WV

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Who did David Gilbert and Laura Click kill?
mhmm

Welch, WV

#2 Jan 21, 2013
when was this
Sidney

War, WV

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Just a rumor and he is in jail
VIRGINA MOUNTAIN PAPER

War, WV

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Sidney wrote:
Just a rumor and he is in jail
its the truth its in the virgina mountaineer paper on the 17th MAN INDICTED IN 2011 MURDER david hairm gilbert 24 indictments of 3 one of first degree murder and robbery,conspiracy to commit robbery the mans name that was murdered lee roy shortridge 78 at the time of death this is another one that has gone up on indictment charges LAURA LEIGH CLICK 28 WAS INDICTED ON ONE COUNT OF CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT ROBBERY STEMMING FROM AN INCIDENT THAT OCCURRED ON OR ABOUT NOVEMBER 23 2011 WHEN CLICK ALLEGEDLY CONSPIRED TO ROB LEE ROY SHORTRIDGE OF THE PROPERTY well there both togetter on this murder this infro has came from THE VIRGINA MOUNTAIN PAPER MAN INDICTED IN 2011 MURDER AND LARUA IS ON THE 29 INDITMENTS ON THE NEXT PG
wondering

Oakvale, WV

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Isn't Shortridge Laura's mother's married name?
VIRGINA MOUNTAIN PAPER

War, WV

#6 Jan 22, 2013
wondering wrote:
Isn't Shortridge Laura's mother's married name?
this was her grandfather i think
VIRGINA MOUNTAIN PAPER

War, WV

#7 Jan 22, 2013
that was murdered and i really dont know much about her mother so i don't know
just me

War, WV

#8 Jan 22, 2013
So they intended to rob him (Lee Roy Shortridge) but he was killed in the process?? That sounds awful similar to what happened to poor Mr. Hatcher. Maybe Becky has been telling the truth and they have arrested the wrong sister. I think it should be investigated anyways.
Question

Cedar Lake, IN

#9 Jan 22, 2013
I Googled Laura Click's name and a mugshot came up. It showed that she was arrested the same day and processed at the same time as Rebecca and Earl. All of 'em for felony, only Laura's shows a bond for $10,000, not true for Rebecca and Earl. Also, she has two black eyes in the picture. I wonder if she got them in a struggle of some sort. I wonder about Mr. Hatcher. Wouldn't Mr. Hatcher have been worth more to Rebecca alive than dead? Just wondering out loud.
Question

Cedar Lake, IN

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Clarification - It was Earl and Laura who were arrested/booked on same date and around the same time at Southwestern Regional Jail, and not with Rebecca as I wrote above. At least that's what mugshot-catalog.com has recorded.
VIRGINA MOUNTAIN PAPER

War, WV

#11 Jan 23, 2013
this is in the bluefield paperhttp://bdtonline.com/loca l/x964882939/McDowell-County-m an-charged-with-2011-Buchanan- County-murder
Interesting

Clay, WV

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Is this a Brother to "Candy" Gilbert? Where is Candy at now? Whats she doing?
just sayin

War, WV

#13 Jan 25, 2013
no he's candy's cousin
kelly

War, WV

#14 Jan 25, 2013
is david any kin to the gilberts that lived on berwind lake road or as you go to berwind lake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 min GodSmacked 29,614
Campgrounds in gary? 21 min RANDALL Bassinger 7
Question 25 min RANDALL Bassinger 7
McDowell County 31 min RANDALL Bassinger 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Miss priiss 4,090
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 3 hr Eternal truth 1,037
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 7 hr Eternal truth 5,016

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance