sabrina and missy aka deep throat queens

sabrina and missy aka deep throat queens

Posted in the War Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big ben

Snowshoe, WV

#1 Aug 17, 2009
what a bunch of scoal spitting want to bees
hot rod

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2009
big ben wrote:
what a bunch of scoal spitting want to bees
Yes , thats why they are talking so much crap about that Saunders gurl , there just mad cause she is hott, and they are not, scanky hoe's I would be trying to trash someone to if I was as ugly as them , they just tryin to make there self's look good , tryin to cause trouble between the Saunders , be carefull girl's , you would hate for them to devorce and her be single and your men run after her like the did right in your face on the mountain , ohh and everyone know's that it was those green with envy bitche$ that started that topix on here about the Saunders , get over it gurl's and be glad she has a man , cause any man ,including yours would love to have her , even me
big ben

Snowshoe, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2009
you goooooooooooooooooooo i was on top of the mountain and those scoal spitting queens are truly very stupid give one a dip of skoal and the other one a candy bar and the both of them will suck a golf ball threw a garden hose ha ha
missy

Lorton, VA

#4 Aug 17, 2009
big ben wrote:
you goooooooooooooooooooo i was on top of the mountain and those scoal spitting queens are truly very stupid give one a dip of skoal and the other one a candy bar and the both of them will suck a golf ball threw a garden hose ha ha
Bille we all know this is you.Jut holler the price is right and Billie would suck a football through a garden hose.
big ben

Snowshoe, WV

#5 Aug 17, 2009
this is not bille missy your very stupid and you need to worry about the saunder girl because your in trouble and your little girl yes both of you are deep throats ha ha now we get to talk shit about you and your daughter and let every one know how stupid you are ha ha
elvis

Snowshoe, WV

#6 Aug 19, 2009
these girls need to be put in wrong turn nasty
miners wife

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Aug 21, 2009
Y CAN'T U GUYS LEAVE THESE GIRLS ALONE... WHO CARES WHAT KIND OF LIFESTYLE THEY HAVE. U R EITHER JEALOUS CUZ UR NOT GETTING AS MUCH ACTION, OR UR MAD CUZ THEY GOT WITH UR MAN.. I KNOW SABRINA PERSONALLY AND SHE IS A VERY SWEET YOUNG LADY. I MISS HER SMILE. BY THE WAY, Y R U ONLY GIVING THESE GIRLS A HARD TIME?? I'VE COME TO REALIZE THAT IF U R A MAN, AND UR WITH MORE THAN 1 WOMAN "UR A STUD". AND IF UR A WOMAN WITH MORE THAN 1 MAN, "UR A WHORE".... PEOPLE!! GROW UP AND KEEP UR MEN AT HOME IF U DONT WANT UR HUNNY POTS MESSED WITH BY THE SWEET LITTLE TEDDY BEARS OF WV... LOVE YA SABRINA AND I MISS YA GIRL
the pimp

Snowshoe, WV

#8 Aug 21, 2009
these to witches started the post talking about other people now it it there turn let the people know what nasty witches they are as for you coal miners wife thats a joke you are a low life pice of trash why dont you go blow some coal dust off of my ass you shit face
1 post removed
miners wife

Bridgeport, WV

#10 Aug 21, 2009
the pimp wrote:
these to witches started the post talking about other people now it it there turn let the people know what nasty witches they are as for you coal miners wife thats a joke you are a low life pice of trash why dont you go blow some coal dust off of my ass you shit face
oh put ur big boy panties on and get over it!!! was that supposed to hurt my feelings???learn how to spell!!... now, because you don't agree with my post, you act like an uneducated idiot by bashing on me. u don't know me, or anything about me. that shows what an adult you are. i'm surprised you could actually spell those big bad words.. GROW UP!! it's people like you that give west virginia a bad name....
wantin to spank ya

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2009
Who are these girls and are they cute? haha... I got a few bux.
Everyman

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Anita Shrader is a free peice
Throbbing Johnson

Salem, VA

#13 Sep 29, 2009
How do I contact Anita??
loveu sabrina

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2009
dont worry bout these idiots I love you Sabrina && Missy!
good guy

Lorton, VA

#15 Oct 5, 2009
i heard they are good in bed how about them tits ther missy
who

North Tazewell, VA

#16 Oct 6, 2009
Sabrina and Missy who what are their last names you people had better be careful posting stuff on here about someone because more people than one might have that name and sue you. I know a girl named missy and I am sure its not her because she lives in tazewell but what if her husband or someone saw this please people be careful what you say and who you say it about you could be talking about one person and someone might think its another.
billie can do me

Bastrop, TX

#17 Oct 12, 2009
i'd let billie price suck mine
Everyman

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2009
Throbbing Johnson wrote:
How do I contact Anita??
Anita is in War.Ask any third guy you see.
think hard

United States

#19 Oct 23, 2009
who wrote:
Sabrina and Missy who what are their last names you people had better be careful posting stuff on here about someone because more people than one might have that name and sue you. I know a girl named missy and I am sure its not her because she lives in tazewell but what if her husband or someone saw this please people be careful what you say and who you say it about you could be talking about one person and someone might think its another.
I know you can't be that stupid. You can only get in touble from the person your talking about think about smart boy.
who

Tazewell, VA

#20 Oct 25, 2009
think hard wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you can't be that stupid. You can only get in touble from the person your talking about think about smart boy.
JUst like a dumb hillbillie to not understand the post. read it again smart ass,
local

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2009
this is a retarded topix you should have it removed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 6 min Musikologist 486
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 2 hr purplelady1040 23,593
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,789
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,974
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Princess Hey 7,203
Word assocation (Sep '07) 6 hr Princess Hey 17,940
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 5,182

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages