of 2
Next Last
jackass

Tazewell, VA

#22 Jul 5, 2012
if anyone knows where let me know?
someone
#23 Jul 11, 2012
he dont do no worse than the war cops do so mind ur own damn bussiness. gidget and johnny have their own problem but thats them not us the more you step in crap the more it stinks.
jackass

Tazewell, VA

#24 Jul 12, 2012
i know its not my bussiness, but i worry about johnny, and u or no one can say anything about that. i love johnny and i care about him, im going to say what i want to say about johnny u cant stop me for that thank u.
jackass

Tazewell, VA

#25 Jul 12, 2012
i was raised with johnny. i dont care what noone says that i dont care for him can go to h_ll. i like gidget too, but i love johnny more.
bob cucumber wva

Lorton, VA

#26 Jul 16, 2012
if he was pick up wat jail is he in
1 post removed
dorfdug

United States

#28 Jul 17, 2012
Who cares hope he stays where ever he is
1 post removed
dodgen bullets

United States

#30 Jul 1, 2013
He is scum needs to be put away for life. who could do what he did then let out of jail just to go theaten another woman. he is mean he is the definition of white trash and he is what makes this place a bad place to raise kids. that's why population and jobs disapere from here. because he is what walks around this town. he is back outta jail again hopefully the police lock him back up before more ppl are hurt.
hope for war

War, WV

#31 Jul 1, 2013
the rest of the trash in war need to leave also they need to condem the war hotel and most trash would leave town with the hatfield/mccoy trail coming we need to clean this place up.....
rex

Asheville, NC

#32 Jul 2, 2013
hes the one that married june carter and sang folsom prison.
Xerox

War, WV

#33 Jul 6, 2013
rex wrote:
hes the one that married june carter and sang folsom prison.
bahaha, dash not cash homie. I can still dig the sarcasm.
saved

Ashburn, VA

#34 Jul 8, 2013
dont u know better than to talk about someone and u dont know any thing about him
kitten2

Ashburn, VA

#35 Jul 24, 2013
yall he was living bluefield with is bar hopper sis kim few weeks back i know for sure i seen him @ trailer park

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,710
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 hr Maverick 808 16,604
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr The WiIdflower 17,923
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 3 hr The WiIdflower 2,568
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Eternal truth 38,447
Absenteeism in WV schools. 6 hr Mark mark 21
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr David Moniker 3,990

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance