Concerned

United States

#1 May 22, 2013
How is it that a certain person can lay on their fat butt and draw a check but also run a business in war cove is this not illegal especially when there is so much dope being done there and sold there this disgust me kitten bring this one down honey the neighborhood is tired of smelling this trash and has anyone see those kids can we say welfare oh yea and driving with no license isn't this also illegal especially when your kids aren't even in a safety seat ridiculous get them kitten you go girl
Kitty

War, WV

#2 May 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
How is it that a certain person can lay on their fat butt and draw a check but also run a business in war cove is this not illegal especially when there is so much dope being done there and sold there this disgust me kitten bring this one down honey the neighborhood is tired of smelling this trash and has anyone see those kids can we say welfare oh yea and driving with no license isn't this also illegal especially when your kids aren't even in a safety seat ridiculous get them kitten you go girl
sorry but kitten ain't gonna do nothing about Sam yes please clean your trash up nasty is all I can say
Tobias Buckner

Fremont, CA

#3 May 22, 2013
Ah, hell, they aren't dealing any dope! That was old Gail you saw up there-- probably looking for a hand out!
Happy

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 22, 2013
I love it!! Fat dope jealously trashy dirty kids I love it!!! I am so happy I erk you! Makes my whole life turn. Just to know u don't like me or my kids or my trash or yard sale! Wow I mean I have all the elements running here don't I? I am happy to be on here and truly feel blessed and honored that someone took time out to talk about my fat self! Thank you! I feel like I have won a award. Please tell kitten to come up and visit I may let her lay in my bed at a discount! You have made my day really you have. I must have stepped on toes. Because believe it or not..... I know I am fat!! OMG!!' I am out! I am a day girl! And shhhh!!! Don't tell anyone.... I am a good Mom. I also worked with my Mother in the foster care program and have had many kids that I took care of! Oh I am also a retired deputy 's daughter and police chiefs neice.
So I am legal and no dope! Shhh... If I was on dope I wouldn't be fat as for a check call SSI and see if I am I can look up the number and post if u like. As for my trash ... Come clean it! Now I'd I have left anything out you want to know OH business license! I almost forgot! Call the state tax department and ask them if I have one. It's not hard. Thanks guys I love your jealousy. And I love u! Crap you prob. Just left my place lol!! WAR GOTTA LOVE IT!!!
A Friend

War, WV

#5 May 24, 2013
Sam is in NO WAY selling dope!! Are you just jealous that ppl are coming to her to tan?? She's a very sweet person!! I can't believe yall are even making a post like this... BTW, her kids aren't dirty and she's a GREAT mom.... Kitten just mad cause Sam nor any of us wanting her as Mayor!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With Donald Trump in Charge, Republicans Have a... 1 hr WV Proud Democrat 2
You can and will be sued for defamation on Topix (Sep '08) 1 hr Voter 22
William {Billy} Vance (Jun '12) 6 hr glennsissymullins 27
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Mark mark 5,410
Word assocation (Sep '07) 12 hr luci 17,304
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 23 hr texas pete 35,521
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Wed Sundog512 31,419
More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages