Smh

Ardsley, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
All the back stabbers in war
please

War, WV

#2 Oct 19, 2012
thats everyone in that town u think they r your friends but nah they will stab u quick
Whosetherealback stabber

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2012
I think Charlotte Stamper is one of the biggest back stabbers in McDowell county. Believe you me. She has all this college education but yet she doesn't know her @ss from a whole in the ground lmao.
hmmmm

Welch, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Whosetherealbackstabber wrote:
I think Charlotte Stamper is one of the biggest back stabbers in McDowell county. Believe you me. She has all this college education but yet she doesn't know her @ss from a whole in the ground lmao.
now thats the truth..no common sense!
Whosetherealback stabber

Bluefield, WV

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Tell me about it. I heard she was a so called "book keeper" at Lacy Griffith's church and messed everything up. The girl couldn't find her way out of a paper bag. I mean with all her college she should at least be able to "handle a book" lmfao
Whosetherealback stabber

Bluefield, WV

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Little miss birdy here has a few more hints to drop in your ear about Misses Charlotte Stamper if you're interested...lol

To be honest, I really can't think of anyone whose a back stabber around that area...guess it's because I've been out of there for ages...hot damn I'm getting old.
friend

Bluefield, WV

#7 Nov 19, 2012
tell me about it
1 post removed
Workin person

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Just clicked into this. I know first handed that everyonein war are back stabbing ,and its ok for someone to do u wrong but dont do it to them then it becomes a real crime . Everyone knows im sayin this right!
dee

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Believe its all on me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 3 min FSM 22,139
Bigfoot 13 min Tevon Turtledoo 3
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 44 min Sundog512 38,903
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 3 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,621
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr -Papa-Smurf- 6,932
Anyone know 8 hr Sally P 10
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 14 hr Widower 311

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance