there wild
a concerned parent

Bryans Road, MD

#2 May 3, 2010
and how is my child wild? she is a 8th grader
wars watchers

Bryans Road, MD

#3 May 3, 2010
well first off they are very mean to the teachers they are smartelics espcaully the girls they are just out of control
southside

Bryans Road, MD

#4 May 3, 2010
yes they are espcailly sarah rasi sarah tabor brittany ross they are very mean to ms polston and mark rowe is mean to ms brgham and candace white that little girl has a mouth on her like no other she is very disespeftul so is samatha keller everyone says she is on drugs
tweety bird

Bryans Road, MD

#5 May 3, 2010
that little girl samatha is always with boys and so is sarah and brittany and candace is always up that house in warriormines seeing boys sarah tabor is starting to get out of wack as well
well

Bryans Road, MD

#6 May 3, 2010
well you should be the one talking huh
candace may do wat she does but she keeps it together and samatha is awsome so shush
her mother

Princeton, WV

#7 May 4, 2010
tweety bird wrote:
that little girl samatha is always with boys and so is sarah and brittany and candace is always up that house in warriormines seeing boys sarah tabor is starting to get out of wack as well
for your information sarah tasbor is not out of wack so you better leave her aloneor you will have to deal with me,so leave her alone
her mother

Princeton, WV

#8 May 4, 2010
southside wrote:
yes they are espcailly sarah rasi sarah tabor brittany ross they are very mean to ms polston and mark rowe is mean to ms brgham and candace white that little girl has a mouth on her like no other she is very disespeftul so is samatha keller everyone says she is on drugs
for your information sarah tabor is not mean to ms poleston because i have talk to ms polston she said sarah is a good kid so you better back off.
saraht

Princeton, WV

#9 May 4, 2010
you just need to keep my name out of you're mouth ! im not out of wack. and i am not mean to ms.polston! you're the one thats wack you're pretty stupid too ! so keep my name out of you're mouth and next time put a name cuz you're just a big chicken who hides behind the computer ! if you have a problem with me; come to someone about it !
leave them alone

Princeton, WV

#10 May 4, 2010
wars wathcher wrote:
there wild
i dont no why you have to get on here and call kids names you need to mind your own business and leave them alone.
1 post removed
Katelyn Cassady

Reston, VA

#12 May 6, 2010
People are mean to Ms. Polston but its not Sarah.. im in that class so I see all of it go on most of the time.. and Sarah hardly even talks in there...
bitch

Bryans Road, MD

#13 May 7, 2010
well if samantha is on drugs canu prove it and y dont u talk to her parents i dont thank u can so the best thing for u to do is stay off her back cuz she aint nice and neather is her family so back the fuck off her she just a lil gurl and if tha teachers have a problem y dont they talk to her
a person

Princeton, WV

#14 May 10, 2010
wow , really people .
who cares if there bad towards the teachers .
all they do is give you a paper a say finish it .
they deserve it more of the time .
this probally a dummb student on here starting trouble .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 min funny schit 22,327
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 15 min Hey Its Emma 26,469
3 word story (Jul '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 1,803
Hello Bradshaw WV (Jun '14) 3 hr jolo jet 15
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr I KNOW 3,277
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 7 hr I KNOW 1,132
Tj johnson 14 hr Shame 2
More from around the web

War People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE