United States

#1 Aug 27, 2009
For Sale:

Double Door Refrigerator-White $75.00
Electric Stove-White $75.00
Antique Dresser-3 Drawers, Big Round Mirror, Must See.-$150.00
Large Computer Desk- L Shaped, Heavy Made-$45.00
Metal File Cabinet- 4 Drawers-$15.00
Wizard Of Oz Collector's Edition- Lion & Tin Man w/o Taxes Costs $227.76- Will Take $110.00 For Both.
Zoom HD 16 Hard Disks Recording Studio, w/ CD Burner, Make Your Own Music CD's-$550.00
question

Port Republic, VA

#2 Aug 27, 2009
The refrigerator that you have for sale is it in good shape? Who is it made by? Is there any way you can download a picture of it for me to look at it. I am very interested in it if it's what I am looking for....Thanks!
question

Port Republic, VA

#3 Aug 27, 2009
Also, is your stove a flat top?
Interested

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2009
I'm interested in the Recording Studio, just wondering how old it is and a little bit more about it. Where is it located at?

Since: Aug 09

Spring Gap, MD

#5 Aug 27, 2009
I am interested in the file cabinet and the computer desk. What color are they and what shape are they in? Can you tell me where you are located, send pictures of the items or an email. If you need my email address let me know.
FOR SALE

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2009
question wrote:
Also, is your stove a flat top?
No the stove is not a flat top
FOR SALE

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2009
Tonya Bowman wrote:
I am interested in the file cabinet and the computer desk. What color are they and what shape are they in? Can you tell me where you are located, send pictures of the items or an email. If you need my email address let me know.
I will get pictures of all I have for sale today so you can see them .
FOR SALE

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2009
Interested wrote:
I'm interested in the Recording Studio, just wondering how old it is and a little bit more about it. Where is it located at?
it is a year old ,but it has only had 2 cd's recorded with it ,it is really good and is still stored in the box I can meet you and let you try it out , I also have the head set to go with it that I bought seperate, the studio was priced reg. 1249.99 . People pay 600.00 or more to have a cd recorded on a 8 track studio, but this one has 16 track's and sound's great. you can even make music with it or add your own band , and change your voice , it does alot ,I will put pic's on here a little later today .
FOR SALE

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2009
question wrote:
The refrigerator that you have for sale is it in good shape? Who is it made by? Is there any way you can download a picture of it for me to look at it. I am very interested in it if it's what I am looking for....Thanks!
yes it's in good shape , it is in use at the mom., I will take pic and have them on here today.
ttdot

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Aug 28, 2009
What is the desk made of (wood,metal)?I'm interested in a new one,about how big is it?
amanda

Bradshaw, WV

#11 Aug 28, 2009
the stove, where is it located. i am in need
FOR SALE

Clear Spring, MD

#12 Aug 28, 2009
Sorry the stove , frig and dresser are already sold
hmmm

Charlotte, NC

#13 Aug 28, 2009
Tonya whats ur maiden name?(if I may ask) I think I remember u.
For Sale

Clear Spring, MD

#14 Aug 28, 2009
For Sale

Clear Spring, MD

#15 Aug 28, 2009
Interested wrote:
To see the Singing Studio go here ;;

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/war-wv/TVS8...
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/war-wv/E4ID...
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/war-wv/6D91...

And it is Located at Raysal

Since: Aug 09

Normantown, WV

#16 Aug 29, 2009
hmmm wrote:
Tonya whats ur maiden name?(if I may ask) I think I remember u.
Someone else asked my that question in another forum. My maiden name is Clemence. I am from Florida and I ma married Homer Bowman. Do you know me?
Interested

Lerona, WV

#17 Aug 31, 2009
FOR SALE wrote:
Sorry the stove , frig and dresser are already sold
What do you have left for sale?The recording studio does not show up.
For Sale

Oakland, MD

#18 Sep 1, 2009
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have left for sale?The recording studio does not show up.
the recording studio is all that's left , I can email the pic's if someone is interested .
For Sale

Oakland, MD

#19 Sep 1, 2009
Just go to Photoes , there are 3 pic. of the recording studio on there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 3 hr Eternal truth 22,424
Have you heard?? 4 hr Rhackney 3
River View HS officially now the new Mount View 12 hr GROW UP 5
Who's the biggest Pill Head of McDowell County ?? 13 hr Wondering 1
wch 13 hr TRUTH HURTS 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Matt Kelly 4,301
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Thu _FLATLINE-------- 40,878

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance