holler boyyy

Lorton, VA

#1 Apr 28, 2010
so what do the people of war think of big bad mike brooks?
mike brooks

Lorton, VA

#2 Apr 29, 2010
I think that he is a very nice young man.and he dose have a job to do i just hope God keeps his hand upon him and keeps him safe from all the evil around hear.i do think he needs to slow down when he is driving before he gets hurt, or hurts someone eles and then the town will have a law suit on them.drive slower mike you are a good cop we dont want to lose you.God Bless.
mark

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 29, 2010
aint he that big state trooper (war cop)
lol

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2010
idk hes pretty weird
meat man

United States

#5 May 2, 2010
he is a meat head has he pulled any more guns on kids thats not right he took them to boys to court and lets ever one ride like its nothing you cant get to and let ever one else go and ride the roads well he has got a suprize coming when these to boys go back to court
yeah

Princeton, WV

#6 May 2, 2010
well i know one thing he is always stalking megan p
oink oink

United States

#7 May 2, 2010
I don't really know him, I'm just wondering how the hell all of these fat guys keep getting jobs as police officers.

It's funny to me. I'd really, really, really, like to see one of these 200lb lards catch me. And to top it all off, everytime I ride through town, I see the cops car parked at either Brewster's or Mama Jesse's. Seriously, if any of you obese rent-a-cops are reading this, you need to take care of your body. Especially if you want to "protect and serve". You can't protect and serve anyone when you're too busy being served 3 cheeseburgers and a pizza.
Interesting

United States

#8 May 2, 2010
oink oink wrote:
I don't really know him, I'm just wondering how the hell all of these fat guys keep getting jobs as police officers.
It's funny to me. I'd really, really, really, like to see one of these 200lb lards catch me. And to top it all off, everytime I ride through town, I see the cops car parked at either Brewster's or Mama Jesse's. Seriously, if any of you obese rent-a-cops are reading this, you need to take care of your body. Especially if you want to "protect and serve". You can't protect and serve anyone when you're too busy being served 3 cheeseburgers and a pizza.
You know why he's at Mama Jesse's.......she LOVES serving cops!!
a girl who knows

Lorton, VA

#9 May 3, 2010
yeah wrote:
well i know one thing he is always stalking megan p
I think miss high n mighty needs to get over herself before the campaign money runs out cause honey u ant got the looks. BIG NOSE BIG BUTT
Over

United States

#10 May 3, 2010
a girl who knows wrote:
<quoted text> I think miss high n mighty needs to get over herself before the campaign money runs out cause honey u ant got the looks. BIG NOSE BIG BUTT
I cannot stand how ppl get on here and talk all this trash about ppl..If you was a realy person with anykinda respect you wouls post your name, but you cant cause you a coward...HAHAHAHA
little momma

United States

#11 May 3, 2010
i would say that mike is getting more than pizza at that shop she would not have a pot to piss in if bill had stoped the money flow hell bill payed for them tits but he dont get to see them now ever one else is even the pigs at war i think mike is fag or somthing he cant keep a woman with a face like that i think i would shoot myself get it over with or just stay gay like he is now
country mama

Bluefield, WV

#12 May 3, 2010
listen here if yall wanna talk trash about someone yall need to talk about yalls mamas. little mama u to i dont understand why yall talk about other people yall need to worry about yourself than others. Michael brooks is a cool, kind , god loving man. if yall wanna build a person congradulations u made a person. U take a nice person and talk trash about em. so just think what u have done. Who raised you u should think about what yall have done
1 post removed
the shadow

AOL

#14 May 22, 2010
hello people in the God forsakem town of war
let me say this about Mike Brooks, I was in a hurry last week coming into War, I didnt realise
that I was going a little over the speed limit
Mike pulled me over, and he was very professiolal
I told him that I realised that I was going over the speed limit, and that I was on my way to welch hospital that my daughter was taken there. he he did run a check on my vehicle, and me as well.
as I said he did hid duty and was polite. you people that talk about law enforcement like they are useless what if you didn't have officers would you be happy? you should be greatful that someone wants to serve and protect for you.
I want to thank Officer Brooks and let him know to keep up his good works ohhhhhhhhhhhh by the way mama jess will give u a free piece of pizza if you just ask shame on all you trash talking people.
Police

United States

#15 May 25, 2010
Not an officer until he's been through the academy.
I DARE YOU

Bluefield, WV

#16 May 25, 2010
Police wrote:
Not an officer until he's been through the academy.
Go on over there and violate the law in front of him and see if he don't take you to jail.... Academy or no academy they can still place your behind in jail for violating the law...you bone head..
TO I DARE YOU

United States

#17 May 26, 2010
You're the bonehead .. check it out for yourself ..
lol

United States

#18 May 26, 2010
this is to damn funny.....everytime i'm in town i see big ole brooks sitting in mamma jess' stugging his fat ass mouth....then he walks around town like he has a stick stuck in his a$$....have you ever noticed that he also has that big night stick right next to him in the car...i wonder is he really that scared?
Are you a stalker

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 26, 2010
TO I DARE YOU wrote:
You're the bonehead .. check it out for yourself ..
It seems to me that your a stalker or really can't go a day without seeing him. He didn't work today so you must be missing him real bad about now. You could however be awefull jealous and too lazy to try and get a job your self, so you get on this forum and tear someone down that works two jobs and takes his job serious. YOUR PITIFULL..Why don't you get a life of your own...LOSER
proud to have him

United States

#20 May 28, 2010
I like him!! He's not afraid to talk some sh** to some sh**heads!! I wish all the cops were more like him, maybe we could clean up this county!! Get rid of all the pillheads and theives and whatever other kind of scum that lives here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 9 min paganbirdkeeper666 27,569
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 12 min Ricky F 41,262
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 54 min TBoneDogy 349
Cracker Barton & Amanda cooper 55 min Hey 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Auntsally 4,394
The County Commissioner 8 hr Home in Gary 5
Stevens Prison (Apr '07) 12 hr Lockdown 25

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages