Naked man running down street!!

Naked man running down street!!

Posted in the War Forum

Dan

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
There is a man high running down main st by rite aid!!!!!!!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Dan wrote:
There is a man high running down main st by rite aid!!!!!!!
It Was Probably David Todd....He's Running For Mayor....
Dan

Hampstead, NC

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Ha ha ha ha lol.

“treat me nice”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
It Was Probably David Todd....He's Running For Mayor....
my brother just said out of the blue....I like to have me some rabbit stew.....no lie ....hey u know w couple of boys named johnny and Alex???......they play pretty good music .....sir the only way u catch me running thru war is if my car broke down and and and...sorry sir I got nothing...but I tried....u talked to care bear lately?....Susan is always looking for u....just stop and let her catch u for once....give the girl a lil fun stop being so greedy with all that rabbit love....she ain't bad to look at I would but my girl friend would beat me up.....wanna be face book friends?u could see some of my videos....lol

Dale City, VA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>my brother just said out of the blue....I like to have me some rabbit stew.....no lie ....hey u know w couple of boys named johnny and Alex???......they play pretty good music .....sir the only way u catch me running thru war is if my car broke down and and and...sorry sir I got nothing...but I tried....u talked to care bear lately?....Susan is always looking for u....just stop and let her catch u for once....give the girl a lil fun stop being so greedy with all that rabbit love....she ain't bad to look at I would but my girl friend would beat me up.....wanna be face book friends?u could see some of my videos....lol
Well.....I Hope You Talked Your Brother Out Of Having Rabbit Stew....Maybe I should Have {Me} Some Brother Stew....I donít Know anyone Named Johnny and Alex Who Play Music....And Thereís Nothing Wrong With The Town Of War....It Just Needs Leadership....

I Havenít Talked To Julie In Quite a While....The Last I Heard....She Had Her a Cop Boyfriend....Who Was Keeping Her Busy....She Sure Is a Beautiful Lady Though....I Miss Talking To Her....But Iíve Just Been So Damn Busy Myself.....

Susanís Not Looking For {Me}....Sheís Looking For Timmy....She Doesnít Need a Little Fun......She Needs a lot Of Therapy.....If You Think Sheís Not Bad To Look at...Then {You} Can Look at Her.....Because Iíve Seen Her Pictures.....The Oneís On Myspace From Several Years Ago....and Oneís Recently.....Pills Have Taken a Toll On Her.......My Facebook Is On Lockdown....But Whatís Your Girlfriends Name....Iíll Be {Her} Friend.....

“treat me nice”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 23, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.....I Hope You Talked Your Brother Out Of Having Rabbit Stew....Maybe I should Have {Me} Some Brother Stew....I donít Know anyone Named Johnny and Alex Who Play Music....And Thereís Nothing Wrong With The Town Of War....It Just Needs Leadership....
I Havenít Talked To Julie In Quite a While....The Last I Heard....She Had Her a Cop Boyfriend....Who Was Keeping Her Busy....She Sure Is a Beautiful Lady Though....I Miss Talking To Her....But Iíve Just Been So Damn Busy Myself.....
Susanís Not Looking For {Me}....Sheís Looking For Timmy....She Doesnít Need a Little Fun......She Needs a lot Of Therapy.....If You Think Sheís Not Bad To Look at...Then {You} Can Look at Her.....Because Iíve Seen Her Pictures.....The Oneís On Myspace From Several Years Ago....and Oneís Recently.....Pills Have Taken a Toll On Her.......My Facebook Is On Lockdown....But Whatís Your Girlfriends Name....Iíll Be {Her} Friend.....
I had a dream the other nite........I was in jail and there was about ten of us laying on a big bunk....I was close to the wall...and then I saw and felt the guy behind me start to grab me....the Mexican in front starred to roll over and I knew what was going to happen.....he was looking at me real funny....I asked him .......why?.......he said because I want to.......I woke myself up in a cold sweat......I think them boys was gonna have their way with me......
Mudd butts

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Crack rabbits have all the money. I just pooped a little in my pants corn up in it.

Dale City, VA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>I had a dream the other nite........I was in jail and there was about ten of us laying on a big bunk....I was close to the wall...and then I saw and felt the guy behind me start to grab me....the Mexican in front starred to roll over and I knew what was going to happen.....he was looking at me real funny....I asked him .......why?.......he said because I want to.......I woke myself up in a cold sweat......I think them boys was gonna have their way with me......
David Todd....It's Not a Positive Sign For You To Be Having Dreams About {Being In Jail}....

But If Youíre Gonna Dream About Being In Jail???...Donít Dream About Getting Your Little Skinny TailHole Raped By a Mexican......And DoníĎt Try To Start Up a Conversation With The Mexican Whoís About To Rape Your Tailhole In Your Dreams!!!....

Mexicans Are Coming To This Country and Taking Jobs From Hillbillies That Donít Want Jobs To Begin With....Thereís No Need In Giving Them Tailhole Loving In Your Dreams Too....

Stay Out Of Jail Brother!!!!...Even In Your Dreams.....
Gene

Hampstead, NC

#9 Feb 23, 2013
You guys need to get a room with the naked guy that ran threw town.
idk

Spanishburg, WV

#10 Feb 23, 2013
I think it was David Cooper!!
1 post removed

Dale City, VA

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Gene wrote:
You guys need to get a room with the naked guy that ran threw town.
I Think We Should Get That Naked Feller and David Todd To Race Each Other....

The Winner Can Be The Mayor!!!....That's How They Should Elect Mayors For These Little Hillbilly Towns anyway....

“treat me nice”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I Think We Should Get That Naked Feller and David Todd To Race Each Other....
The Winner Can Be The Mayor!!!....That's How They Should Elect Mayors For These Little Hillbilly Towns anyway....
well it happened again sir....a couple of things......I talked to her and was trying to bad mouth u ......just alil..........but all this woman had to say was.........he said I was beautiful........lol.......... she loves u....lol....well I had another one....last nite......this time Ias at a party and I was walking out of a room ....just got thru having my way with her.....there's a lot of people there and this Mexican walked up and said......the boss said if any body gets his dic six a round here its him...and you r it........I looked around the room and this big Mexican stood up and walked over....he.said ueady my bi.thc.....lol....I lurwered my shoulder and took him thru the front door and over the railing into the yard below......I saw how he hit...it was hard....I ran down the steps and into the front yard....he raised up and said get him scooter.....so this guy runs over to me and pulls out a long knife.......I woke my self up after that....
Workingperson

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2013
I think you all are stupid and smokin to much of something or to many pills! Lmaso!
1 post removed
Lucy

Lexington, NC

#16 Apr 2, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I love your wit and feel so sorry that Susan wont have it you're not Timmy...At first I thought it was funny, but now I just feel so much pity for someone who obviously needs help bad and nobody is stepping in to make sure she gets it.

Dale City, VA

#17 Apr 3, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...I love your wit and feel so sorry that Susan wont have it you're not Timmy...At first I thought it was funny, but now I just feel so much pity for someone who obviously needs help bad and nobody is stepping in to make sure she gets it.
Yeah....Sheís a Pitiful Critter Ainít She???....Folks say she Had a Nervous Breakdown....No One Seems To Really Care Because {Like You Said}.... No Oneís Really Trying To Help.....

She Latched Onto Me almost Three Years Ago On Myspace....I Tried To Sweet Talk Her at First...But.....Have You Ever Tried To Sweet Talk an Agitated Badger???....Itís Damn Near Impossible!!!....She Was Calling Me Timmy and She Was Hollering That She Had Cracked a Code and Wanted Her Prize....It Took Me a Month Or Two To Figure Out Just Who The Hell Timmy Was....Sheís Made It Clear as To What {Prize} She Wants.....But I Never Could Figure Out What {Code} She Had Supposedly Cracked.......

Now She Thinks Anyone Who Shows Her any Attention On Topix Is Timmy....And There Is One....Maybe Two People On Here Whoís Been Pulling Her Chain....Letting her Think That Sheís Actually Talking To Timmy....They Should Be Ashamed For Doing Shit Like That To an Unstable Mind.....

This Thread Was About a Naked Feller Running Through The Town Of War....I Said It was David Todd....I bet If I had said It was Timmy.....Susan Would Have Been In War Running around Looking For The Naked Feller......With a Big Butter Fly Net!!!....and Some Honey....

I Guess With Susan a Hunting Timmy....and David Todd a Having Mexican Sexual Dreams....Itís Gotten Plumb Un-Safe For a Pervert Like Myself To Be On Topix Anymore....
Rev Jim

Hudson, OH

#18 Apr 3, 2013
I don't have a comment. So if you want to comment on my blank post just go ahead.
Shawn h

Hampstead, NC

#19 Apr 3, 2013
They changed the topic but I seen him to. He was doing cart wheels running up to people mashing his own poop threw his fingers. He looked to be on something. He also was rubbing it under his armpits saying that he was a super hero. He kept saeing I am greased lightning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need to spay stray cat, no $$ (Jun '07) 45 min Donna Comet 33
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr COOTERDOG 44,158
Word assocation (Sep '07) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,299
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,745
Drug Free Workplaces 17 hr say no to drugs 2
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 5,198
Squatters Rights in WV (Oct '07) 19 hr Hattie 30

War Jobs

Personal Finance

War Mortgages