A Murder in War WV
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Johnson

Athens, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2011
It has been confirmed that a body of a man was found in War, WV yesterday August 02, 2011. The body was found near the creek behind some old buildings. The male was said to have been wrapped in bubble wrap, and placed on the embankment near the creek behind some old apartments in War. The police are keeping this horrid issue very hush hush. People of War have a right to know what goes on in their neighborhood.
sorry for family

Washington, DC

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Who was the man? I'll pray for the family..
really

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2011
dude like is this for real or is it just a rumor
curious

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2011
Henry white was found dead.I heard he was found in his apartment
grieving family

United States

#5 Aug 3, 2011
please leave this off topix
Johnson

Athens, WV

#6 Aug 3, 2011
We WILL NOT leave this off topix. Citizens have a right to know what happens in War. I do not know what happened, but I did hear that he was found with seminal fluid all over his body. Was he gay, or did someone rape him? It is very sad for him to be murdered, and to be found the way he was. It must be very upsetting for the friends and family of Henry White.
MedicineWoman

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Johnson wrote:
We WILL NOT leave this off topix. Citizens have a right to know what happens in War. I do not know what happened, but I did hear that he was found with seminal fluid all over his body. Was he gay, or did someone rape him? It is very sad for him to be murdered, and to be found the way he was. It must be very upsetting for the friends and family of Henry White.
I agree about leaving this on Topix. It is a serious topic of discussion.

I have read that in the gay community here in Houston, TX, there is a gay ritual of "mummification." Sometimes they will find a homeless person and perform this ritual on him. There have been deaths associated with this activity. I feel certain that this was a homosexual event. I just read where heterosexuals also use this form of erotification. I wanted to post a link, but everything I found was too graphic to post, so I've copied and pasted the following information:

"MUMMIFICATION: The wrapping up of a person from head to toe. Using various methods, this is where a person is wrapped up from head to toe, similar to that of a Mummy.

Materials generally used in this practice are saran wrap, cloth, straight jackets, body bags, duct tape, bandages, rubber strips, plaster bandages.

Careful note of leaving the mouth and nostrils open is important, to insure the subject can breathe properly, without restriction.

Noteworthy: This form of sensation play is used to completely immobilize a person, who is sometimes left alone, to heighten senses. This is risky, as complications can arise, without a way of knowing or signaling the out of the room partner.

Some binding materials, like cling film, can lead to dehydration, so it is important to keep watch and note of the signs.

Best practice is to bind the arms and torso first. Also to insure that if done while in an upright position, the subject isn't going to topple over. Once lowered, to where the legs are bound together, a bit of padding between the legs, around the knees and ankles, can avoid undue discomfort as well.

Use of films like saran wrap can cause sweating, aiding in dehydration. Some wrapping can cause a lowering of temperature, or an increase. Appropriate 'after care' might include the need of warm room, blankets, to insure no complications arise.

Panic Shears are an important tool to have handy, when doing mummification. This is to quickly cut through the bindings, to release the subject, should complications arise. They are noted as 'trauma shears' and should be easily at hand.

Related Words
bdsm, blindfold, bondage, rigger, safeword, sleepsack

Web Sites
Mummification
Mummification (BDSM) on Wikipedia encyclopedia
More At GayDemon
directory/society and life/shopping/adult toys
directory/fetish and BDSM/bondage
directory/fetish and BDSM

Wikipedia is more self-explanatory: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummification_ (BDSM)

As far as the man who was found dead, this would be considered a homicide by suffocation. Although, I suppose it could result in cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke or even alcohol poisoning. It usually starts out by the administration of alcohol to excess in the person being wrapped. Should the victim vomit, he would essentially drown in his own vomit. So there are any number of causes of death. The victim is not always a willing participator in this ritual. That's why they get him drunk to where he has no control. Most of the time, however, the victim is a willing subject. This whole process is supposed to enhance sexual desire.
grieving family

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2011
Johnson wrote:
this is a lie he wasnt not found with anything on him so drop it.
Johnson

Athens, WV

#9 Aug 3, 2011
grieving family wrote:
<quoted text>this is a lie he wasnt not found with anything on him so drop it.
Sorry, but the photos from the scene say otherwise. Now, that is out of the way, why would the " grieving family" member try to cover that up? Important facts should be for all to know. Don't be ashamed of him, especially now. Hold your head up and support his lifestyle. I do hope they catch who ever did this.
grieving family

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2011
Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the photos from the scene say otherwise. Now, that is out of the way, why would the " grieving family" member try to cover that up? Important facts should be for all to know. Don't be ashamed of him, especially now. Hold your head up and support his lifestyle. I do hope they catch who ever did this.
im not covering anything up or ashamed of him. would u like for a family members death being plastered all over topix knowing that someone sooner or later will start something an be disrespectful. please drop have respect for the deceased.
digital

United States

#11 Aug 3, 2011
ur all twisted chumney was not gay u all r .twisted to say such ..horriable things bunch of sickos have some .respect for that family they've been threw .enough crap already so leave it alone
Johnson

Athens, WV

#12 Aug 3, 2011
digital wrote:
ur all twisted chumney was not gay u all r .twisted to say such ..horriable things bunch of sickos have some .respect for that family they've been threw .enough crap already so leave it alone
Now now, digital, name calling has no place on a "respectful" topic for a family in morning. Please follow your own advice, or learn to stay away from a 'gossip' site.
war

Lorton, VA

#13 Aug 3, 2011
Johnson wrote:
It has been confirmed that a body of a man was found in War, WV yesterday August 02, 2011. The body was found near the creek behind some old buildings. The male was said to have been wrapped in bubble wrap, and placed on the embankment near the creek behind some old apartments in War. The police are keeping this horrid issue very hush hush. People of War have a right to know what goes on in their neighborhood.
that is far from the truth everyone know who DIED in his apartment get a life
MedicineWoman

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 3, 2011
digital wrote:
I'm sorry for this family's loss. Chumney might have not been gay. He might have gotten caught up in this deadly game. He might not have been a willing participant. I have read about some deaths that have been local. Sometimes gay men will get a homeless man drunk, or lure a man or men to where the 'mummification' ritual is taking place. Being gay is not a requirement.

Surely there has got to be tons of DNA all over that bubble wrap or on the body.

Discussing this on this forum or in the newspaper or publicized on the radio or TV is crucial in preventing it from happening to someone else.
praying for the family

United States

#15 Aug 4, 2011
has anyone been able to contact his daughter
We need real police

Verona, PA

#16 Aug 4, 2011
Well the sad thing is that in McDowell Co. murders get swept under the rug , if someone want's to kill someone and get by with it , then this is the perfert place for them , there is no justice here , there have been lots of murders here and no one goes to jail for it , the DNA , well I bet it is in the trash , everyone will see that this to will go unsolved , our police are not skilled for anything other than trafic tickets , and they are not even good at that , we just had a bus hit by a coal truck some short time ago , the cops ruled it as a DUI and even though the bus pulled out infrount of the coal truck and even though the coal truck went on the other side of the road to try and miss the bus , the cop charged the truck driver as being in fault and with DUI , well it was all wrong ,the man in the coal truck was not drinking nor was he the one at fault , I think it is a shame and that all of these so called police should be fired and people need to be trained , I have a scanner and I had to unplug it because I got so angry , do you know that almost everytime that the 911 dispatcher call's a officer they get no reply ? one night there was a DV going on in Berwind and for 2 hours the dispatcher called for a officer and never got a reply , I wonder where they are at night when they are needed?
wow_really

Hansford, WV

#17 Aug 4, 2011
MedicineWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for this family's loss. Chumney might have not been gay. He might have gotten caught up in this deadly game. He might not have been a willing participant. I have read about some deaths that have been local. Sometimes gay men will get a homeless man drunk, or lure a man or men to where the 'mummification' ritual is taking place. Being gay is not a requirement.
Surely there has got to be tons of DNA all over that bubble wrap or on the body.
Discussing this on this forum or in the newspaper or publicized on the radio or TV is crucial in preventing it from happening to someone else.
Look "medicine woman" from Houston Tx--this is McDowell county WV. DNA evidence, deadly games, homeless people, mummification---REALLY????? I think you are suffering from search overload and you watch too much tv. First off if you ain't from around here don't give your input on anything that goes on around here. Second, let the family grieve in peace without you or anyone else starting crap and rumors. Mind your own business!!!!
yes

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2011
We need real police wrote:
Well the sad thing is that in McDowell Co. murders get swept under the rug , if someone want's to kill someone and get by with it , then this is the perfert place for them , there is no justice here , there have been lots of murders here and no one goes to jail for it , the DNA , well I bet it is in the trash , everyone will see that this to will go unsolved , our police are not skilled for anything other than trafic tickets , and they are not even good at that , we just had a bus hit by a coal truck some short time ago , the cops ruled it as a DUI and even though the bus pulled out infrount of the coal truck and even though the coal truck went on the other side of the road to try and miss the bus , the cop charged the truck driver as being in fault and with DUI , well it was all wrong ,the man in the coal truck was not drinking nor was he the one at fault , I think it is a shame and that all of these so called police should be fired and people need to be trained , I have a scanner and I had to unplug it because I got so angry , do you know that almost everytime that the 911 dispatcher call's a officer they get no reply ? one night there was a DV going on in Berwind and for 2 hours the dispatcher called for a officer and never got a reply , I wonder where they are at night when they are needed?
VERY WELL SAID!!!!
Me

Oakvale, WV

#19 Aug 4, 2011
wow_really wrote:
<quoted text>Look "medicine woman" from Houston Tx--this is McDowell county WV. DNA evidence, deadly games, homeless people, mummification---REALLY????? I think you are suffering from search overload and you watch too much tv. First off if you ain't from around here don't give your input on anything that goes on around here. Second, let the family grieve in peace without you or anyone else starting crap and rumors. Mind your own business!!!!
AMEN! I'm sick of her nosey, self-righteous, condescending attitude, too!

Praying for the family.
Equate

United States

#20 Aug 4, 2011
MedicineWoman said: I agree about leaving this on Topix. It is a serious topic of discussion.
I have read that in the gay community here in Houston, TX, there is a gay ritual of "mummification." Sometimes they will find a homeless person and perform this ritual on him. There have been deaths associated with this activity. I feel certain that this was a homosexual event. I just read where heterosexuals also use this form of erotification. I wanted to post a link, but everything I found was too graphic to post, so I've copied and pasted the following information::end quote:

First, I think we all know you're from Houston, TX by now. You post on every topic and mention, at least once, that you're in Houston. We know this. We can also read and see that your location is Houston. Good for you!

Second, way to cause some hate. Your post says a "gay ritual" and makes it sound like roving bands of gay men are out raping heterosexual homeless men. Way to post some hate-speech!

Third, do you really think it was smart to post something like this? Want to tell people how to make a bomb too? How to create anthrax in their own kitchens? What you've done is given those with less brain cells than a rock a new way to torture people, gay or not. I know, I know, free speech and you're oh-so-helpful-and-that's-all, sugar wouldn't melt in your mouth, etc. Think before you post! I see it on the news all the time and then morons go out and try to do what's been blatantly instructed.

Finally, you've made assumptions based on gossip. In case you haven't figured it out, Topix is a GOSSIP site. There are very rarely facts, truth gets distorted and people, often, are hurt by the many twisted things that get said on here. You've assumed, because one person posted this, that someone was found outside of their home covered in seman. The family says it's not true, other posters have said it's not true yet you persist in disseminating the lie. I think you just wanted to show the "dummies" your knowledge of new ways to torture one another and stir the pot. You've stirred the pot of assumptions and you've stirred the pain of this family. I don't know them but I hope this matter is dropped. Causing heartache to those that are already suffering is as bad as having caused the original suffering. Free speech or not, these people don't need speculation and assumptions piled on to them. They need law enforcement officials to give them facts and only facts. Not the assumptions of gossip-mongers and hateful people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 hr Maverick 808 16,409
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Eternal truth 38,313
war Feb 18 Mark mark 9
DEA needed in Yukon#1 Feb 18 Susan Moore 2
wondering Feb 17 mee 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 15 concerned citizen 3,987
Do you agree on withdrawal of US troops from Af... (Jul '12) Feb 15 Human 38

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance