Septic pump truck forsale

Posted in the War Forum

Lane

Hampstead, NC

#1 Dec 1, 2012
I have a 1964 Chevy sewer pumper forsale it has a blockage in the screen that needs to be unplugged but runs great. I will take 25,000$ for it.
Lane

Hampstead, NC

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Sorry 2500$

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Dec 2, 2012
They actually,,,,,,,use a truck,,,,,,,,to pump that,,,,,,,crap,,,,,,,,,? Me an my wife,,,,,,,,,,just siphon it,,,,,,,all out by sucking,,,,,,,on it,,,,,,,
Lane

Hampstead, NC

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Hey it's a good truck just needs the screen for the solids cleaned out. The pump runs and catches prinm pretty good. Maby you need this truck. Heck of a deal. The color of the truck is yellow and black. I will miss the ole girl I named her honey dipper.
spider man

Conover, NC

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Lane wrote:
Hey it's a good truck just needs the screen for the solids cleaned out. The pump runs and catches prinm pretty good. Maby you need this truck. Heck of a deal. The color of the truck is yellow and black. I will miss the ole girl I named her honey dipper.
It's got to be wore out that place is full of shit
Lane

Hampstead, NC

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Works great. Heck I ain't ever had one that would chew up solids up like it does. Be a good investment.
sold

Bluefield, WV

#7 Dec 5, 2012
where can i pay for this truck? I need it and want to get it as soon as possible..
sold

Bluefield, WV

#8 Dec 5, 2012
i plan to put that horn bunch out of busyness. and that old man on coon branch,hes pumped his last! as soon as i can get my trucks going.

Chapmanville, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Ifn' u use,,,,,,a truck,,,,,,to pumps out the sektip tank,,,,,,,u is gonna,,,,,,,,,put Eryl outta,,,,,,bizness,,,,an him hafta,,,,,,buys a nu tewlbocks,,,,,,
wanna be punk boy sucks

Bluefield, WV

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Red Runt wrote:
Ifn' u use,,,,,,a truck,,,,,,to pumps out the sektip tank,,,,,,,u is gonna,,,,,,,,,put Eryl outta,,,,,,bizness,,,,an him hafta,,,,,,buys a nu tewlbocks,,,,,,
what a effin retard. must be a second grader.i bet you wear your pants down to yo knees,huh,punk boy? You are a retarded wanna be,black boy. you are sickening!
Marine

Hampstead, NC

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Why don't you come down to shaft and I will show you what kind of black punk I am?
Dick

Hampstead, NC

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Is the truck still fore sale ? Does it have a solids pump or just a wire mesh?

Chapmanville, WV

#13 Dec 20, 2012
wanna be punk boy sucks wrote:
<quoted text>what a effin retard. must be a second grader.i bet you wear your pants down to yo knees,huh,punk boy? You are a retarded wanna be,black boy. you are sickening!
u ant,,,,,,,very nice,,,,,,lady,,,,,,,lolollolo lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 10 min nose powderer 19,293
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,766
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr _Zoey_ 2,245
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 3 hr texas pete 345
joy wray (Jun '13) 11 hr PEEPEE007 16
house for sale! 14 hr me again 8
Carretta Thu carreta church 1
War Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web