all bitches who wants to read

Posted in the War Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Alicia Rowe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 6, 2011
 
i do take care of my kids and i have all 3 of them and i takecare of them and i did whoop malindas ass twice and whoever has n e thing to say about me needs to say it to my face otherwise keep my name out of ya mouth. And yes that is the resaon that bumper is in jail right now because of that bitch. All you have to do is name a place day and time to see if you can beat my ass n e one. and fuck whoever reads this cuz u have nothing else better to do with ur life. All you have to do is ask brittany lester about me fighting with mindy she was their
hey

Warriormine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 6, 2011
 
the only two thing bad about you are your breath and your face.
know her

Warriormine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 6, 2011
 
well how can u fight and u knocked up again who r u giving this baby to hell u have to take care of them now cause your momma isn't here any more for u to push her over anymore heard she had a good man and she don't fool with her kids u need to give them all away so they would be tooken care of cause drugs has u and your ole man down bad u r nutting but a skank nasty looking slut u have spreaded the bad stufff all over mcdowell so now u r out there doin it??????????
shes a fleabag

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 6, 2011
 
Alicia Rowe wrote:
i do take care of my kids and i have all 3 of them and i takecare of them and i did whoop malindas ass twice and whoever has n e thing to say about me needs to say it to my face otherwise keep my name out of ya mouth. And yes that is the resaon that bumper is in jail right now because of that bitch. All you have to do is name a place day and time to see if you can beat my ass n e one. and fuck whoever reads this cuz u have nothing else better to do with ur life. All you have to do is ask brittany lester about me fighting with mindy she was their
why do you fool with so many men if youre such good woman? why do u like a woman as good as u do a man? u likem both,anyway u can get it,u liar! if you r so good,why do you do those jobs so cheap?
u know

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 7, 2011
 
hey wrote:
the only two thing bad about you are your breath and your face.
you should know you f*cked her
Lets break it down

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 7, 2011
 
Alicia Rowe wrote:
i do take care of my kids and i have all 3 of them and i takecare of them and i did whoop malindas ass twice and whoever has n e thing to say about me needs to say it to my face otherwise keep my name out of ya mouth. And yes that is the resaon that bumper is in jail right now because of that bitch. All you have to do is name a place day and time to see if you can beat my ass n e one. and fuck whoever reads this cuz u have nothing else better to do with ur life. All you have to do is ask brittany lester about me fighting with mindy she was their
Allow me. Now... First I would like to say that I am as bored writing this reply as I was reading your post, and as you probably were writing it. How else can you account for such pathetic writing skills? Some pointers: "I", when being written should be capitalized.-2 for every error, so you get 8 points taken off right off the bat.-5 points for your opening mega run-on sentence (You used "and" 4 times). Let me introduce you to my little friend the comma: ",".- 2 for the nonsense word "takecare". It's "take care".-3 because whoop refers to a noise, whereas whip is what I think you meant.-5 for the lower case "m" in Malinda. Every living person and even some unborn fetuses know to capitalize a proper noun.-5 because "ya" = your.-5 for beginning a sentence with the word "and", although I am almost tempted to give you a point for knowing it should be capitalized.-2 for "reason" being misspelled.-1 because there should be a comma,(remember him), after "do" as in: "All you have to do, is..." -10 for the lazy "n e" in front of one and thing. It doesn't even save you time because it takes me keystrokes to put n e one(7), instead of anyone(6), and n e thing(9), instead of anything(8). Fuck you back, by the way, and -5 for "yur" instead of "your".-15 for not capitalizing the three proper nouns in the last "sentence".-10 because it's time ignorant people realize that the word "their" implies ownership when they mean "there" which refers to a place.
You got a 16/100. Tragically, you are the same epic failure on the internet as you were in school. You think you're tough because you may or may not have beat up someone, but Grammar and Spelling have royally kicked YOUR ASS!

“What do you see?”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 7, 2011
 
I thought "all bitches who wants to read" was an advertisement for a literacy program.
Turns out I was right.
Good luck, bitches.
well hell

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

alicia you aint nothin' but a two bit cheap a$$ wh*re just like carrie and sabrina.no decent respectable man man wants you!they find ya f*** ya and forget ya!clean yourself up and wash the stank off!
1 post removed
hey

Warriormine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 7, 2011
 
u know wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know you f*cked her
are you jealous cause I turned you down? LOL
1 post removed
u know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 8, 2011
 
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
are you jealous cause I turned you down? LOL
who would be jealous of that slut believe me u wouldnt turn me down for her
1 post removed
alicia rowe

Warriormine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 9, 2011
 
know her wrote:
well how can u fight and u knocked up again who r u giving this baby to hell u have to take care of them now cause your momma isn't here any more for u to push her over anymore heard she had a good man and she don't fool with her kids u need to give them all away so they would be tooken care of cause drugs has u and your ole man down bad u r nutting but a skank nasty looking slut u have spreaded the bad stufff all over mcdowell so now u r out there doin it??????????


Look it is like this i take care of my kids and my mom does have stuff to do with my kids and drugs have not got me and my old man down all of the people that talk shit about me on here can not say it to my face because u have to hide be hind the computer and i and haveing another baby and i am keeping it so that is all i have to say about u little bitches
Nicole

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 9, 2011
 
ALICIA! You are ahving another baby and didn't tell me? WTF!
Chrissy Jo Beavers

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 9, 2011
 
what i dispise are bitches that right checks with there mouthwhen they no they dont have the ass to cash it alicia has all 3 of her children and im proud to say that shes having me another and lewis is a great father and works his ass off and he takes care of his family they dont live in war and there not bothering n e one so people need to leave them alone so get a life bitches.... Chrissy Jo Mitchell Beavers.............
Alicia Rowe

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 9, 2011
 
Nicole yes i am haveing a baby you need to call me at the house
Nicole

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 9, 2011
 
Alicia Rowe wrote:
Nicole yes i am haveing a baby you need to call me at the house
Call me I don't have your number.. I'll be at moms.
MedicineWoman

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Lets break it down wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me. Now... First I would like to say that I am as bored writing this reply as I was reading your post, and as you probably were writing it. How else can you account for such pathetic writing skills? Some pointers: "I", when being written should be capitalized.-2 for every error, so you get 8 points taken off right off the bat.-5 points for your opening mega run-on sentence (You used "and" 4 times). Let me introduce you to my little friend the comma: ",".- 2 for the nonsense word "takecare". It's "take care".-3 because whoop refers to a noise, whereas whip is what I think you meant.-5 for the lower case "m" in Malinda. Every living person and even some unborn fetuses know to capitalize a proper noun.-5 because "ya" = your.-5 for beginning a sentence with the word "and", although I am almost tempted to give you a point for knowing it should be capitalized.-2 for "reason" being misspelled.-1 because there should be a comma,(remember him), after "do" as in: "All you have to do, is..." -10 for the lazy "n e" in front of one and thing. It doesn't even save you time because it takes me keystrokes to put n e one(7), instead of anyone(6), and n e thing(9), instead of anything(8). Fuck you back, by the way, and -5 for "yur" instead of "your".-15 for not capitalizing the three proper nouns in the last "sentence".-10 because it's time ignorant people realize that the word "their" implies ownership when they mean "there" which refers to a place.
You got a 16/100. Tragically, you are the same epic failure on the internet as you were in school. You think you're tough because you may or may not have beat up someone, but Grammar and Spelling have royally kicked YOUR ASS!
Thank you for posting this information. Unfortunately, I don't think she will be able to read or understand this message. However, I do and I appreciate your intellect... something that is not seen very often on this website.
1 post removed
Pam

Delbarton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 11, 2011
 
Chrissy Jo Beavers wrote:
what i dispise are bitches that right checks with there mouthwhen they no they dont have the ass to cash it alicia has all 3 of her children and im proud to say that shes having me another and lewis is a great father and works his ass off and he takes care of his family they dont live in war and there not bothering n e one so people need to leave them alone so get a life bitches.... Chrissy Jo Mitchell Beavers..........
Hey Chrissy...Havent saw your big FAT ASS in a while...whose husband is your big fat ass f*cking now...you tried to get mine REMEMBER but he turned your big fat ass down...COW how does it feel to be REJECTED
know her

Warriormine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

well she has gave so many guys here the bad stuff and the only reason y u have to take care of them now is because your mom is not here anymore for u to run over it;s about time she moves on without u and your sister always hitting on her taking your stepdads money and dope and useing the poor guy he play it smart too and yes u r giving it away cause it;s not your ole mans he needs to have a dna on that last baby too so live off the system and get more foodstamps to sell for your drugs u r trash and everyone knows that and u never beat that girl melinda up i heard she beat your a@@ u r so nasty ?/????
curious

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 22, 2011
 
is it Louie Dawsons child your carrying? cause thats what I heard from a little birdy? Just wandering I don't normally get into anyones buisiness on here but i'm sure your proud of being pregnant again so it shouldn't hurt to ask! I know Louie got some girl from up in his hollow preg but she said she diddn't care if he even had anything to do with it at all she just wanted another one but who's to say if you r that girl and if he's even the father ! I can't remember who he said her name was , But he's been dating Bessie Lester for about a month now staying over Hanover V.A. with her and her brother and son, they seem to be happy, I've even heard the word marriage come up a time or too but i'm not sure that will go. Louie has to always have someone to depend on rather it be someone with a house ,car,job,money,drugs in some way or another if he can get anything from someone he will get it until it's gone.Or so I've heard I think he metions marrying alot though it took him forever just to get divorced from his 1st wife and in the mean time i'm sure it's hard to tell how many people he ask to marry him, But what he does with his life is him, I do know that his child needed him along time ago and he needs him now but were's he at Va. Probb just waiting on his son to turn 18 then they thats when Louie will start coming around his son, I just have a feeling i guess i know him pretty well actually or atleast his family, His mother was a wonderful woman,God took her out of her misery,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the War Forum right now

Search the War Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Another thread for Kooks to whine about 3 min Cookie_Parker 23
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 10,051
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr purplelady1040 19,787
who is the crack rabbit? 3 hr Bunny Rabbitt 12
Thoughts on Paul Billips Apr 18 Paul E Billips 10
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Apr 18 jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Apr 17 Jimmy Love 5,634
•••
•••
•••
War Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

War Jobs

•••
•••
•••

War People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••