honkey roger price poaching deer again
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rancid

Clay, WV

#22 Oct 15, 2010
I know for a fact that the club is corrupt..Hell most of the board members have had some form of game violation...I mean anyone the elecs Sneek K for a board member cant be legit!!!!!
someone that knows honkey

Bryans Road, MD

#23 Oct 15, 2010
Rancid wrote:
I know for a fact that the club is corrupt..Hell most of the board members have had some form of game violation...I mean anyone the elecs Sneek K for a board member cant be legit!!!!!
Well whatever the board members has done couldnt be nothing compared to what Honkey has done he just hasnt got caught yet.I know for a fact him and Jack Wright has spot lighted more deer than anyone could haul in a coal truck.Thats all they use to do when they ran together.And what i hear honkey lied about where he lived and that they are about to take him to court for giving false information.
truth

United States

#24 Oct 15, 2010
arrow guy wrote:
I hear Marvin Crigger is one of the worst ones in the club!!! For shooting them with a rifle
Who ever told U that is a lier! I know Marvin very well and he don't poach! What are U doing trying to get the HEAT off of U.
jelousy

Amherstdale, WV

#25 Oct 18, 2010
but however, it is dear season. dont matter to me.
truth

United States

#26 Oct 18, 2010
Who ever kills a deer out of season is NO good. If a man has to poach he cann't be trusted. I hope the club wakes up and take the game violations off as officers and broad members. I will talk with the president of the club he is a good man! I just think people just don't care anymore. Remember JESUS is watching when U think noone is!!!!
Samantha

Reston, VA

#27 Oct 18, 2010
Look u all need to get a life I can not belave how u all get on here and talk ur shi@ lmao If u dont know this for sure happen than why get on here talking shi@ for I know for a fact that my brother dose not kill deer the worg way he dose love to hunt and why r u trying to get in to his shi@ I know for a fact u wont go to his face and till him what u get on here saying so why dont u get alife and talk about someone that dose do something worg I can not belave this I say all of u that dose get on here love to eat deer am I right ya I say I am so till u know this than dont get on here talking ur shi@
yes

United States

#28 Oct 18, 2010
Samantha wrote:
Look u all need to get a life I can not belave how u all get on here and talk ur shi@ lmao If u dont know this for sure happen than why get on here talking shi@ for I know for a fact that my brother dose not kill deer the worg way he dose love to hunt and why r u trying to get in to his shi@ I know for a fact u wont go to his face and till him what u get on here saying so why dont u get alife and talk about someone that dose do something worg I can not belave this I say all of u that dose get on here love to eat deer am I right ya I say I am so till u know this than dont get on here talking ur shi@
Honey U need to spell better and stop eating all that deer meat!
Maggie

United States

#29 Oct 18, 2010
First of all, if my brother WAS goin to poach it wouldnt be with a gun... He's deadly with a bow and dont need a gun. And, if he kills them they sure the hell dont got to waste. They are all eaten...Anyways, still dont believe what you all are saying about him poaching to begin with. He dont need to do that to get what he wants. Unfortunate, some of you dont have the luck with hunting he has... So, give up your bitchin... <3 m.
jelousy

Charleston, WV

#30 Oct 19, 2010
i dont see why, its dear season! get over it people rifle hunting maybe illegal. but he dont use a rifle idiots.
yes

United States

#31 Nov 2, 2010
jelousy wrote:
i dont see why, its dear season! get over it people rifle hunting maybe illegal. but he dont use a rifle idiots.
Yes HONEY he does pouch! He is crooked as a barrel of fish hooks!
They are watching him he will get caught! We are not idiots when he gets caught you will be the idiot! When he gets caught it will be everones else fault! They almost had him the other day!
1 post removed
mathews shooter

Sumerduck, VA

#33 Jun 2, 2013
this is funny some of it true but funny atleast
more

United States

#34 Jun 2, 2013
city/gettysburg-pa/T1BA3U7647N NMHATCcity/war-wv/T7D350GL3QP9 UHBR2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 min reserved 4 copycats 23,651
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 39 min Mark mark 3,604
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 13 hr honeymylove 2,882
Do you agree on withdrawal of US troops from Af... (Jul '12) 14 hr Human 18
Nothing but trash that lives or has lived in ra... Tue That right 10
preachers and marriage Jun 28 rrrt 6
Southside K-8 (Aug '10) Jun 28 True owl 54
More from around the web

War People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE