honkey roger price poaching deer again

Posted in the War Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hunter

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2010
we cault him the outher night on ccc private property with a gun and spot light i now see how he kills big deer he is a loser who poaches
president

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Get me some prove and I will take him to court! PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!HE lied anyway!!!!
wtf

Lorton, VA

#3 Oct 9, 2010
man ive know honkey all my life grow up with him, he dont poach deer, hell he dont even rife hunt, every deer he has hanging up in his house has been shot with a bow, maybe if yall learn how to hunt with a bow yall could do that to. i swear if u knew him like i did u wouldnt be make the dumbass comments on here,. watch ur ass buddy thats all i can say.
president

Little Valley, NY

#4 Oct 9, 2010
wtf wrote:
man ive know honkey all my life grow up with him, he dont poach deer, hell he dont even rife hunt, every deer he has hanging up in his house has been shot with a bow, maybe if yall learn how to hunt with a bow yall could do that to. i swear if u knew him like i did u wouldnt be make the dumbass comments on here,. watch ur ass buddy thats all i can say.
What why I said show me some proof!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Lorton, VA

#5 Oct 9, 2010
The damn poof is that he dont poach. man i dont ever post on this stupid comments, but this one really has got me pissed off. people r always talking shit. i bet u wouldnt say this crap to his face.
my way

Black Mountain, NC

#6 Oct 9, 2010
when i hunt if its brown its down, in season or out,day light or dark.
yes

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2010
wtf wrote:
The damn poof is that he dont poach. man i dont ever post on this stupid comments, but this one really has got me pissed off. people r always talking shit. i bet u wouldnt say this crap to his face.
BOO WHOO! Stop your crying!
1 post removed
omg

Lorton, VA

#9 Oct 9, 2010
I dont believe this for a min.Honkey your deer will be ready in a few days its drying now give me a call.
Game watcher

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2010
Yeah he needs to stop shooting all them deer and letting them lay no wonder you see all them dead deer laying around the road with big 3030 holes in them take his gun away from him and his light to ::::::::::
just wondering

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2010
Game watcher wrote:
Yeah he needs to stop shooting all them deer and letting them lay no wonder you see all them dead deer laying around the road with big 3030 holes in them take his gun away from him and his light to ::::::::::
if you had any b-lls you would put your name on here lol.
cousin

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2010
he has killed some big bucks but he does it with a bow the right way
hey

Redmond, WA

#13 Oct 11, 2010
that aint all hes poaching
oh no

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2010
looks like hes at it again how many deer do you think he already shot
arrow guy

Spanishburg, WV

#15 Oct 13, 2010
Hell any of you actually know him would know that mutherfugger dont need to use a rifle!!!!I have seen him hit deer with a bow outside of 90 yards in the kill zone...And if any of you have ever shot with or against him in compitition probly have took an a$$ whoopin too...And ill second that on he dont even rifle hunt...
oh no

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2010
why you thaking up for him does he shoot a few deers for you
Samantha

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2010
LMAO U All Must Not Know My Brother He Dose Like 2 Kill Deer But He Is Not A Puss$ He Dose Do It The Right Way I Am Sorry That U Can Not Hunt Deer Like Him So Get A Life Honkey Be Happy That U Fans
jelousy

Dunbar, WV

#18 Oct 15, 2010
sounds like yall aint doing to good hunting. jelous are we? honkey doesnt poach. poaching is killing it and leaving it laying, you can shoot it with a rifle as LONG as you take it home with you. or track it later. ive had this problem a few years ago with my rifle hunting, yea its illegal, but theres a reason for all this. and its jelousy!
DNR

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2010
jelousy wrote:
sounds like yall aint doing to good hunting. jelous are we? honkey doesnt poach. poaching is killing it and leaving it laying, you can shoot it with a rifle as LONG as you take it home with you. or track it later. ive had this problem a few years ago with my rifle hunting, yea its illegal, but theres a reason for all this. and its jelousy!
Poaching is poaching, if you kill a deer out of SEASON with a gun and take it home. THAT IS POACHING! In Mcdowell their no gun season! THAT IS POACHING!
hey

Redmond, WA

#20 Oct 15, 2010
what else go you expect from the likes of him
arrow guy

Princeton, WV

#21 Oct 15, 2010
I hear Marvin Crigger is one of the worst ones in the club!!! For shooting them with a rifle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 min Pop the Weasel 1,288
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 5 hr Fancy 39
Dustin Chandler 5 hr Wondering 1
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 6 hr River Tam 32,438
atv riders 7 hr tenn hottie 1
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 7 hr -Prince- 35,637
Drinking on the job much 10 hr Feellikeanorphan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages