is drugs realy bad there
Cane

United States

#2 May 10, 2013
They sure is! The way you spell I think u no lol
kelly

War, WV

#3 May 10, 2013
NO .If you look around you and watch the news other places are a lot worse.
kelly

War, WV

#4 May 10, 2013
look around you and watch the news drugs are a lot worse in other places.
big ben

Uneeda, WV

#5 May 10, 2013
wondering wrote:
is drugs realy bad there
why are you asking this for do you wanna buy you some well stay where you are we have have enuff trash, enuff dope heads here just like you do there if you wanna get high try JESUS no better feeling
1 post removed
Jazzy

War, WV

#7 May 11, 2013
Just take a trip to War on the 1st of the month. Just sit back and watch. Afterwards, come back to this thread and answer the question.
Long

Hampstead, NC

#8 May 11, 2013
Kelly you are on another planet!!! This is the worst place in the us for drug related deaths. Smh!!!!
-_SupaBeast_-

Denver, NC

#9 May 12, 2013
kelly wrote:
NO .If you look around you and watch the news other places are a lot worse.
Bullshit! That place is the worst. McDowell County leads the nation in presription drug related deaths. It has been called "Overdose County, USA" in news articles. Just about everyone you look at is either using or selling drugs around there.

Maybe YOU need to look around, or maybe you are one of them yourself.
-_SupaBeast_-

Denver, NC

#10 May 12, 2013
12+ people per month die of drug overdoses in that county. When a new drug hits the market, that number skyrockets.
not

Danielson, CT

#11 May 12, 2013
-_SupaBeast_- wrote:
12+ people per month die of drug overdoses in that county. When a new drug hits the market, that number skyrockets.
Your wrong on that number and you should get it right before you post it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 May 12, 2013
not wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong on that number and you should get it right before you post it.
That number came from 3 major media sources. "Every month, 12 people die from drug overdoses here, while more than 100 people are on a waiting list to talk to rehab counselors via Skype." Tell us, What is the correct number?....http://news.yahoo.c om/rural-w-va-schools-rethink- role-071950304.html... Is one of the sources, Please tell me they are wrong because I don't trust Gov. controlled media.
-_-SupaBeast-_-

Denver, NC

#13 May 12, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> That number came from 3 major media sources. "Every month, 12 people die from drug overdoses here, while more than 100 people are on a waiting list to talk to rehab counselors via Skype." Tell us, What is the correct number?....http://news.yahoo.c om/rural-w-va-schools-rethink- role-071950304.html... Is one of the sources, Please tell me they are wrong because I don't trust Gov. controlled media.
The numbers are probably higher than that. You dont trust the government controlled media for the opposite reason that I dont trust them. You think they lie and make it sound bad, I believe they lie to make it seem better. They usually lie to make a situation sound better, ex: Benghazi.
oh yes

Pineville, WV

#14 May 12, 2013
if you wanna get a buzz smoke a little weed leave that man made crap alone! IMHO

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 May 12, 2013
-_-SupaBeast-_- wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers are probably higher than that. You dont trust the government controlled media for the opposite reason that I dont trust them. You think they lie and make it sound bad, I believe they lie to make it seem better. They usually lie to make a situation sound better, ex: Benghazi.
You do have a valid point, I'm wondering who they make take the fall for the Benghazi errors. I believe, Obama, Clinton and a few others should face criminal homocide charges.
-_-SupaBeast-_-

Denver, NC

#16 May 12, 2013
oh yes wrote:
if you wanna get a buzz smoke a little weed leave that man made crap alone! IMHO
Theres nothing wrong with a little bit of grass. I think its better for people to smoke a joint than to drink some beer or anything else.
-_-SupaBeast-_-

Denver, NC

#17 May 12, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> You do have a valid point, I'm wondering who they make take the fall for the Benghazi errors. I believe, Obama, Clinton and a few others should face criminal homocide charges.
I dunno, but I hope it slaps Obammy right in the kisser. They are already talking about impeachment. The libs are so worried about it that they are starting to talk about Bush again...like it matters now, lol.

I'd like to see Hillary barred from politics, and maybe serve some time. Especially since she dodged the hearing.
Seriously

War, WV

#18 May 14, 2013
Yes there is a drug problem here. But to say it's the worse in the nation. I do not agree. I think if you factor in the low population, the numbers are wrong. I am sure in major cities, they have 12 deaths a day that are drug related. We have some serious issues here, but not the worse.
anonymous

United States

#19 May 14, 2013
Everyone with two brain cells left, run, don't walk and get the hell out of that godforsaken place!!!
Seriously

War, WV

#20 May 15, 2013
You know I have brain cells. I live here. I am sorry but not everyone here is on drugs or scum. Believe it or not, some people have homes, cars, money in the bank. Some of us actually have jobs and work everyday to have things. If I have a bad neighbor that doesn't mean I am like that person. My mother always taught me to live right and work hard. I am sorry to inform you but if you don't live here, you do not by your choice. I live here by choice, my spouse and I both have good jobs. Probably make more than you do living elsewhere. Only thing I can say to you is, if you don't like it here, thank god you don't live here and you do not have to visit here.
-_-SupaBeast-_-

Denver, NC

#21 May 16, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Yes there is a drug problem here. But to say it's the worse in the nation. I do not agree. I think if you factor in the low population, the numbers are wrong. I am sure in major cities, they have 12 deaths a day that are drug related. We have some serious issues here, but not the worse.
Thats what makes it so bad. Do you know what per capita is? Sure in big cities they have more deaths by drugs, but only because they may have MILLIONS of people in the city. It IS the worst in the country when they offset the population. You cant expect Mcdowell County as a whole to keep up with the sheer numbers of say New York City, or Chicago.

The regular person to dopehead ratio in that area is crazy. And besides the dopeheads, you have the dealers...who tend to be dopers too.

You have dealers that COME from the big city TO that county just to get rid of their stuff...that should tell you something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 35 min Independent1 987
Word Assocation (Jan '08) 42 min Independent1 8,328
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr mr goodwrench 25,668
Kimball Elementary (Feb '09) 1 hr Mom of two 20
Stolen items 2 hr truth 6
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 4 hr purplelady1040 20,769
Where Are They Now? Big Jenny Hollow (Jul '08) 5 hr Randy hawks 99
War Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web