did you here what James Bowman done?

Posted in the War Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so true

Camp Creek, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2009
he left his wife for another, and people of war he is married, has kids even but i have heard that he dont take care of them he has never been there for his kids, people are saying hes a drunk any one thats a drunk dont need there kids. and just so you no im not Rosie im a friend fromNew york
Bite The Dust

Webster Springs, WV

#2 Sep 10, 2009
so true wrote:
he left his wife for another, and people of war he is married, has kids even but i have heard that he dont take care of them he has never been there for his kids, people are saying hes a drunk any one thats a drunk dont need there kids. and just so you no im not Rosie im a friend fromNew york
Youre nothing but a sick ass,miserable trouble maker.and youre from New York,like Im from Ill.,but yet we are only two miles apart.you sick ass idiot!
Rosie Bowman

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2009
For one i'm his wife for two he did leave me for frankie and three i never cheated on him he always cheated on me i am a great mother of 4 great kids and dont have time for the childish games people are trying to play she can have him i want nothing but the best for my kids and it will be done because right now i am all my boy's have. I never walked away from them so it enough with all this he left me i never cheated. Dont come on here and run my name down
Amy Collison

Camp Creek, WV

#4 Sep 10, 2009
Im the sister to James Bowman you all have no reason to stick your noses in where you dont have no bissness.i think whats going on between James and Rosie is them and every one else should stay the hell out. i will tell you dont no
where this will say im from but im from Coalwood ,WV And Rosie your a great mom so between me you and God thats all that matters because these people sure dont
Not So

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2009
I have to apologize to this woman. I had the wrong James Bowman. I thought they were talking about the James Bowman that lives at Berwind Lake with Medea.
shew

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2009
Well I think this is all so stupid. Who gives a shit about who leaves who for who. Most of the time people break up anyways. 9 times out of 10 it never works out.
what a waste

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2009
Amy Collison wrote:
Im the sister to James Bowman you all have no reason to stick your noses in where you dont have no bissness.i think whats going on between James and Rosie is them and every one else should stay the hell out. i will tell you dont no
where this will say im from but im from Coalwood ,WV And Rosie your a great mom so between me you and God thats all that matters because these people sure dont
are you sure you are not the one starting all this crape because your isp is the same one that has started the first one so if you dont wont things said about your family dont post it on here
Amy Collison

Camp Creek, WV

#8 Sep 10, 2009
I HAVE EVERYONE NO I WOULD NEVER SAY NOTHING BAD ON HERE WHY AM I GETTING DRUG IN THE MIDDLE I DONT NO WHO THAT SO TRUE IS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE SAME ISP AS ME DONT MEAN IT ME YOU ALL CAN KEEP ME OUT OF IT
Great Move

Lorton, VA

#9 Sep 11, 2009
Rosie Bowman wrote:
For one i'm his wife for two he did leave me for frankie and three i never cheated on him he always cheated on me i am a great mother of 4 great kids and dont have time for the childish games people are trying to play she can have him i want nothing but the best for my kids and it will be done because right now i am all my boy's have. I never walked away from them so it enough with all this he left me i never cheated. Dont come on here and run my name down
You hang in there Rosie, you don't need a low down good for nothing that would do that anyway. Look up girl and be thankful you are still young enough to find a real man. Some men take you for everything and then leave you hanging. There are real men out there that love kids and a good woman. Stay close to your kids, no man is worth the trouble if they do you dirty once they will do it again. Toss that trash out, sounds like the garbage truck or slut truck done run and got him anyway.
hey

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2009
rosie i don't know you personally but what i've heard about you is good. I don't know much about your old man but what I've heard about him he"s not so good. But I what I've heard about the girl he's with I know she's nothing and it sounds to me like he got what he deserves nothing. I feel sorry for her kids she puts them off on anybody I guess the more kids you got the more welfare or food stamps you get. i heard she gave her smallest to her mommy. i don't understand why the welfare don't do something about her, or why the state police don't do something i heard she rides around with that little girl in truck with no seat belt or car seat. somethings gonna have to be done about that. it don't matter about adults but a mommy should take better care of a child. rosie thank god that your'e rid of that nothing.
so true

Camp Creek, WV

#11 Sep 12, 2009
im not amy collison your close but no ciggar lol
so true

Camp Creek, WV

#12 Sep 12, 2009
i personally think they both got what hey deserve
because she is supposed to be pregnant by him again what is it her way of keeping him.because she dont look pregnant to me
tell it like it is

Camp Creek, WV

#13 Sep 13, 2009
i heard she is after amy collison's husband
and no it for a fact
shew

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2009
And Chris Morgan!
tell it like it is

Camp Creek, WV

#15 Sep 13, 2009
shew wrote:
And Chris Morgan!
are they together as a couple i see them al hugged up
shew

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2009
Not that I know of.
tell it like it is

Camp Creek, WV

#17 Sep 13, 2009
if not i garntee they will be before long
tell it like it is

Camp Creek, WV

#18 Sep 13, 2009
tell it like it is wrote:
if not i garntee they will be before long
it wont be long and she will be sleeping with that boy named chris
BORING

Houston, TX

#19 Sep 14, 2009
Old news........getting old............let it go...........
english teacher

Bastrop, TX

#20 Sep 25, 2009
did you mean here, or hear?.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 2 min GodSmacked 14,611
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 11 min GodSmacked 44,131
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr Earl 40,223
can u cure asthma (Apr '10) 3 hr Mike 15
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 3 hr Prince Charming 1,082
Mayor 5 hr Need a kid 3
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 12 hr purplelady1040 40,020

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance