First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rory McGee

Fremont, CA

#22 May 17, 2013
Hello, my name is Rory. My brother, Robby, works at the DHHR. Don't let this person fool you--- nothing for free, my ass. She was at the DHHR the other day trying to get some free money to fix her face. Bloody hell, that's one check they should give her!

Oh, and I agree with Karec and James. Where can I contribute to the 'Friends of Gail' PAC? Do you accept Paypal?
Voter

War, WV

#23 May 18, 2013
It is a sad place to live . After the next 4 yrs r over... can u imagine the place we will be living in. If Kitten or someone with an education doesn't run our town will be ruined by the trash left here. The good people with morals r getting old. No one respects others or themselves. When u want to run for an office u should not spread lies ..they will catch up with u....look around. The 4 wheelers r still on the road...contrary to what MW spread around . I feel sorry for him in a way...the bunch of crooks like EC,EH, RD PD backing him so they could get in and make our town so bad is pathetic! We all need to pray hard. Just look at the hotel and what is infested in it. The apartments r just as bad.....filth!!!
So true

War, WV

#24 May 18, 2013
Voter wrote:
It is a sad place to live . After the next 4 yrs r over... can u imagine the place we will be living in. If Kitten or someone with an education doesn't run our town will be ruined by the trash left here. The good people with morals r getting old. No one respects others or themselves. When u want to run for an office u should not spread lies ..they will catch up with u....look around. The 4 wheelers r still on the road...contrary to what MW spread around . I feel sorry for him in a way...the bunch of crooks like EC,EH, RD PD backing him so they could get in and make our town so bad is pathetic! We all need to pray hard. Just look at the hotel and what is infested in it. The apartments r just as bad.....filth!!!
This is the truth very well said our town does need prayer. Hope kitten reads this and makes the changes out good citizen need . The hotel was once a beautiful place but now it shames out little town to no end just hope things change soon before it is to late but u really are right.
town

War, WV

#25 May 20, 2013
Who are these people you are talking about.EC.EH.and RD,PD.why did you not put the names on hear?i think i know a couple of them and you are wrong about them if its who i think it is.I hope the town will turn around for the better and i beleive it will.Kitten will make a good mayor and they have a good bunch of council people in there also.If they will work together for our town we should see a change.And the people need to go to the council meetings and see how they can help also i am sure it will take everybody pulling together and then maybe things will staet to shine in this little town that i call home.
1 post removed
funny

War, WV

#27 May 22, 2013
omg the town drunk as head of police department of war

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 27 min Mgtn Res 1,582
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 37,220
Idiots walking in front of traffic 7 hr Pokeman 7
Welch Jail 7 hr lies 5
kimball cop dui lmao (Oct '11) 9 hr Leadbyexample 27
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 13 hr luci 6,168
46 mt view 6 rvhs 21 hr Agree 3

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance