Next Last
Hope

War, WV

#1 May 14, 2013
Does anyone know who won
voter

War, WV

#2 May 14, 2013
I voted, i don't think the results are going to be right, they needed to bring someone in to count the votes after the citizens were done, everyone knows Mary Spencer was for Kitten, and she was helping at the polls, so of course Kitten is going to win!!, Mike have someone else count the votes don't give up.
mmmmm

War, WV

#3 May 14, 2013
i know some who has war address who went to vote but they told him he couldnt vote cause he lived in yukon an took his paper he voted for mike i hope mike wins
Nope

War, WV

#4 May 14, 2013
You have to have a physical address in city limits not just a p.o box address . You must live in War to vote.
fatass dont need it

United States

#5 May 14, 2013
if the people here vote for that fat basterd they need whats comin to them how dam dum are yall he cant hold a job now he wants to be mayor so he can rap the town for the money you people vote him in i hope he and the hole f..kin town gose down
Voter

War, WV

#6 May 14, 2013
We need someone who knows whats going on in our town, so of course I voted for Kitten, she really has always been the mayor anyway. She is a hard worker and is concerned about the town and knows what we need.
boy

United States

#7 May 14, 2013
very well said
boy

United States

#8 May 14, 2013
now let him think of some other way to pay for his place he want have the towns money hum get a job fat boy what a joke mike for mayor lmfao
voter

War, WV

#9 May 15, 2013
Yeah, works hard sitting on her fat ass playing on her computer. She's no mayor, She's a very rude person who doesn't want to help the town so when someone offer urs kids drugs, or you need help with something, don't be whining later, you voted her back in ! she's not going to do anything, and besides its a SET-UP, it should have not taking that long when only 2 mayors was running!
Ridiculous

War, WV

#10 May 15, 2013
True only 2 ran for mayor but you also had 2 for recorder and what 8 running for council . Those have to be counted and recounted before any of them can be released . Stop with the conspiracy theory it just sounds ridiculous.
heather

War, WV

#11 May 15, 2013
you listen here now yall voted her in so now deal with whats coming next your new chief police is nathen so yall ask for this now hard times is here yall get what yall deserve now mike should have won it only 300 voted noway he lost to her so kitten now what are you gonna do let the cheif run it now well he will be a town drunk chief of police way to go kitten
Oh yes

Danielson, CT

#12 May 15, 2013
Looks like the good citizens of war is gonna take our town back and get rid of the junkies on the streets. Kitten is gonna clean it up way to go good war citizens.
voter

War, WV

#13 May 15, 2013
So to me, it sounds like Mike had more votes then Kitten, does anyone else see it that way also?
Bull

War, WV

#14 May 15, 2013
Well if he did then he would be mayor no one wanted him get over it and move on
Creaper

War, WV

#15 May 15, 2013
voter wrote:
So to me, it sounds like Mike had more votes then Kitten, does anyone else see it that way also?
HELL NO, r u one of those crack smokers? he lost because he had LESS votes, 52 to be exact, and the ones telling you that prob didnt even vote, put your crack pipe away and wake up
Ha ha

War, WV

#16 May 16, 2013
Creaper wrote:
<quoted text>HELL NO, r u one of those crack smokers? he lost because he had LESS votes, 52 to be exact, and the ones telling you that prob didnt even vote, put your crack pipe away and wake up
Oh yeah u tell all about !
mmmmm

War, WV

#17 May 16, 2013
Nope wrote:
You have to have a physical address in city limits not just a p.o box address . You must live in War to vote.
physical address is rocketboy drive war wv
1 post removed
gailj

War, WV

#19 May 16, 2013
ok listen up i would not run for mayor is this town so donot start on me i donot wanna hear yall's mouth if yall have any problems call me ok i'm so sick of people get on here run there mouth put fake names thats why you don't get your butt kicked is hiding behind a computer thats all people is good for so leave me out of this ok thank you????????
Karec DuBois

War, WV

#20 May 16, 2013
My, aren't we the narcissist! Whomever gave you the idea we were talking about you? Since you're here though, I suppose you'll do. Gail, your public needs you. Only your vision for this town will absolve us of our transgressions. I guess, what we really want to know is, can you get in there and get us some free shit? Don't let us down- we are counting on you and we know that you *know* exactly what to do!
gailj

War, WV

#21 May 16, 2013
i hve somthing free for u a butt kicken come on give your real name chicken let's see who is scared i don't get nothing free retard

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rodney and dirty dan 6 min see all 7
12 yr.old beaten & robbed 13 min see all 7
Kristy east and wes 16 min SCOUT MASTER 7
what is the usefulness of topix 32 min Alias 13,402
did fran rasi sleep with leroy coleman? (Apr '10) 12 hr babigurl21 133
Melissa burch/Bowen (Jan '14) 13 hr Friend of family 7
eric hagerman and family (Feb '13) Aug 28 Rayne Hagerman 9
•••
•••
•••