just me

United States

#1 May 4, 2013
well if you know Trish stone you might want to stay away from her, REALLY her husband got busted 2 time's & she walked & was with him both time's don't take a ins-tine to figure that out,(RAT). just wanted to give all a head's up,i was told that she is running up & down the road not worrying about her hubby, wont even write him,that's sound's like a real good wife NOT, when you been with someone as long as they have been together you would think she would do better by him, but all she is worried about is where her next fix is coming from.well ho what come's around goes around, & you should be right there with him.
Kathy

Jacksonville, FL

#2 May 4, 2013
May I ask, just what is an instine or maybe what you meant to spell was Einstein????When are you people ever going learn that you will never get ahead in this world where drugs and alcohol abuse is a way of life??
1 post removed
family

War, WV

#4 May 4, 2013
tim was not all that good of man for his family coming from the inside of the family know wht ur talking about befor u open ur mounth
just me

United States

#5 May 6, 2013
well if you say you come from the inside of the family then you know for a FACT that tim as you called him (his name is Timmy) has worked very hard all his life and provided for his family for years and done very well might i add!!!!!! his wife nor his kids never wanted for nothing & had the best of every thing i know this because i know this family very well and have for a very long time. yes what he has done was wrong but he wasn't alone in this, and the way i see it is his wife needs to do right by him.I just hope & pray that they both get the help the need AND YES THEY BOTH NEED HELP NOT JUST HIM.
uglyer than u

Bean Station, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2013
leave him alone
family

Oakvale, WV

#7 Jun 11, 2013
I'm sorry Just me, you are so wrong.
But all of u need to mind your own business.
If u want to see what kind of father he really was ask his daughter and son. Work haha was always out of a job because he was to lazy or on the look out for the next high.
unreal

Richmond, VA

#8 Jun 11, 2013
just me wrote:
well if you know Trish stone you might want to stay away from her, REALLY her husband got busted 2 time's & she walked & was with him both time's don't take a ins-tine to figure that out,(RAT). just wanted to give all a head's up,i was told that she is running up & down the road not worrying about her hubby, wont even write him,that's sound's like a real good wife NOT, when you been with someone as long as they have been together you would think she would do better by him, but all she is worried about is where her next fix is coming from.well ho what come's around goes around, & you should be right there with him.
Does it take an Einstein to spell Einstein? You need to spend more time learning the English language and less time worrying about what other people do.
yeah right

War, WV

#9 Jun 11, 2013
just me wrote:
hey there (just me) i have one for ya don't be to quick to judge or wait better then that DON'T JUDGE AT ALL !!!!!!
wondering

Hockessin, DE

#10 Mar 3, 2014
Where she at now???
1 post removed
hottie

War, WV

#12 Mar 3, 2014
she is married to jerry christain now
2 posts removed
i know

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Mar 5, 2014
She is married to timmy stone
1 post removed
ccw

Bladensburg, MD

#17 Mar 24, 2014
Well I heard she gets it from all her men she sleeps with
his cousin debbie eller

United States

#18 Mar 28, 2014
Remember the bible says judge not less ye be judged and those with out sin cast the first stone. Don't say you have never done anything wrong.You need to spend your time taking care of your own life! You sound like you just aren't happy unless your putting someone else down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,710
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 hr Maverick 808 16,604
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr The WiIdflower 17,923
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 3 hr The WiIdflower 2,568
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Eternal truth 38,447
Absenteeism in WV schools. 6 hr Mark mark 21
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr David Moniker 3,990

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance