just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

well if you know Trish stone you might want to stay away from her, REALLY her husband got busted 2 time's & she walked & was with him both time's don't take a ins-tine to figure that out,(RAT). just wanted to give all a head's up,i was told that she is running up & down the road not worrying about her hubby, wont even write him,that's sound's like a real good wife NOT, when you been with someone as long as they have been together you would think she would do better by him, but all she is worried about is where her next fix is coming from.well ho what come's around goes around, & you should be right there with him.
Kathy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

May I ask, just what is an instine or maybe what you meant to spell was Einstein????When are you people ever going learn that you will never get ahead in this world where drugs and alcohol abuse is a way of life??
1 post removed
family

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

tim was not all that good of man for his family coming from the inside of the family know wht ur talking about befor u open ur mounth
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

well if you say you come from the inside of the family then you know for a FACT that tim as you called him (his name is Timmy) has worked very hard all his life and provided for his family for years and done very well might i add!!!!!! his wife nor his kids never wanted for nothing & had the best of every thing i know this because i know this family very well and have for a very long time. yes what he has done was wrong but he wasn't alone in this, and the way i see it is his wife needs to do right by him.I just hope & pray that they both get the help the need AND YES THEY BOTH NEED HELP NOT JUST HIM.
uglyer than u

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

leave him alone
family

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

I'm sorry Just me, you are so wrong.
But all of u need to mind your own business.
If u want to see what kind of father he really was ask his daughter and son. Work haha was always out of a job because he was to lazy or on the look out for the next high.
unreal

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

just me wrote:
well if you know Trish stone you might want to stay away from her, REALLY her husband got busted 2 time's & she walked & was with him both time's don't take a ins-tine to figure that out,(RAT). just wanted to give all a head's up,i was told that she is running up & down the road not worrying about her hubby, wont even write him,that's sound's like a real good wife NOT, when you been with someone as long as they have been together you would think she would do better by him, but all she is worried about is where her next fix is coming from.well ho what come's around goes around, & you should be right there with him.
Does it take an Einstein to spell Einstein? You need to spend more time learning the English language and less time worrying about what other people do.
yeah right

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

just me wrote:
hey there (just me) i have one for ya don't be to quick to judge or wait better then that DON'T JUDGE AT ALL !!!!!!
wondering

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Where she at now???
1 post removed
hottie

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

she is married to jerry christain now
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

How do you know?
nonono

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

She is not married to Jerry Christian, shows how much u people know. Get ur facts straight before u put them on here.
i know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

She is married to timmy stone
nonono

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Yeah we all know she's married to Timmy stone, but I wonder if Timmy knows what she is doing to get her dope.
ccw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Mar 24

Well I heard she gets it from all her men she sleeps with
his cousin debbie eller

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Mar 28

Remember the bible says judge not less ye be judged and those with out sin cast the first stone. Don't say you have never done anything wrong.You need to spend your time taking care of your own life! You sound like you just aren't happy unless your putting someone else down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent War Discussions

Search the War Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 9 min paganbirdkeeper666 19,738
Leona Cooper 24 min this is true 11
So....it's Friday night! 3 hr wifi 420 3
Drivin without lic 5 hr hmm 2
Thoughts on Paul Billips 18 hr Paul E Billips 10
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Fri jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Thu Jimmy Love 5,634
•••
•••
•••
•••

War Jobs

•••
•••
•••

War People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance