Chevy HHR & Chevy Colbolt Berwind Lake

Chevy HHR & Chevy Colbolt Berwind Lake

Posted in the War Forum

GeorgiaPeach

Clay, WV

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Enjoying a nice evening fishing, until some loud mouth trash rolled up. These people were drinking, cussing to no end. Swinging on the swing set like a bunch of kids. One man was talking about a motorcycle wreck he was in, "had to wait a hour, and a half before my daddy come and got me." This is all while I was seated on the other side of the lake listening to this! One guy yelled at the two girls in the Colbolt pulling out, "give me a beer if you ain't gonna give me no pussy!" All that I can say is have some respect for people! If you wanna get drunk, and raise hell good for you! Just do it away from people, who are trying to relax, and enjoy fishing!
Cavalier

War, WV

#2 Jun 11, 2013
I tear it up on the weekend

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 11, 2013
GeorgiaPeach wrote:
Enjoying a nice evening fishing, until some loud mouth trash rolled up. These people were drinking, cussing to no end. Swinging on the swing set like a bunch of kids. One man was talking about a motorcycle wreck he was in, "had to wait a hour, and a half before my daddy come and got me." This is all while I was seated on the other side of the lake listening to this! One guy yelled at the two girls in the Colbolt pulling out, "give me a beer if you ain't gonna give me no pussy!" All that I can say is have some respect for people! If you wanna get drunk, and raise hell good for you! Just do it away from people, who are trying to relax, and enjoy fishing!
That is everyday life in McDowell County. The subhumans that choose to live there know no other way. They have completely failed to adapt to a civilized society, instead opting for a tribal community in which they take pride in their self-imposed illiteracy, obtuseness, and sciolism. They view their philistinism as a badge of honor while their entire community decays around them. They deserve to be left behind, as nobody there has anything of value to offer to humanity.
Shameful

Spanishburg, WV

#4 Jun 11, 2013
GeorgiaPeach wrote:
I agree with you. Its a shame that the laws didnt catch the lowlife cowards and lock them up. People like that is sickening and nothing but trashy scumbags. They probally raise their children to be just like the filthy trash they are.Its a shame.
Shameful

Spanishburg, WV

#5 Jun 11, 2013
GeorgiaPeach wrote:
You should give a better decription of these trashy scumbags. name the color of their vehicles. if it was me,and I knew who they are,I would put their trashy names on here also.I would want their trashy names to be made to the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 2 hr FSM 14,385
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 6 hr -Prince- 44,090
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Just saying 4,194
Will kimball walmart close? (Jun '15) 7 hr The truth 48
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 7 hr -Glinda- 1,795
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 9 hr Sundog512 40,015
How about some *found* memories of Davy? (Feb '07) 18 hr Matt 27

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance