First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I wonder

United States

#1 May 18, 2008
What Do you think about mark being one of wars finest?
1 post removed
Like to see

Lorton, VA

#3 May 19, 2008
If he would learn to take a bath and grow some balls he might be a good one.
pray without ceasing

United States

#4 May 23, 2008
I wonder wrote:
What Do you think about mark being one of wars finest?
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles they shall run and "NOT BE WEARY" they shall "WALK AND NOT FAINT."
God is a very present help in a time of trouble he knows just what to send and when to send it.
1 post removed
babygirl101

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2008
mark is a really nice guy and everyone needs to lay off. damn get over your selfs. just seems to me like u all are jealous of him...

“COUNTY AT HEART STILL”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2008
MARK IS A NICE GUY. ALOT OF PEOPLE NEED TO CLEAN THEMSELVES UP BUT THAT DONT MEAN HE IS A BAD PERSON. HE IS A SWEET HEARTED GUY. HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR PEOPLE. I AM NOT RELATED TO HIM OR AM I ATTRACTED TO HIM BUT I THINK HE IS A SWEET PERSON. HE TRYS TO BEFRIENDS TO EVEYONE. I THINK HE IS A STAND UP GUY.
would like to try it out

Lorton, VA

#8 Aug 5, 2008
I think that he is sexy as hell for a big man and I think if he would give me half a glance I would show him a really good time I hope does become a cop cause I will be his badge bunny I just got one prob his wife!!! He will never leave her and that is sad cause I would love to be her her shoes...
Mrs Mark Collins

Lorton, VA

#9 Aug 5, 2008
Well like to try I don't know if I should be upset or not about your comment. He is a wonderful daddy and a great husband and he has a really good heart as for my shoes they are size 8 and really comfy thanks for the comment about my husband but remember when you see that white avalanche going thru town that he is ALL MINE and I would fight thru hell's fire for him....

“COUNTY AT HEART STILL”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Aug 5, 2008
wAY TO GO sam. i THINK U R A GREAT PERSON AND U 2 MAKE A GREAT COUPLE. I AM GLAD TO KNOW THAT U TO HAVE A GREAT MARRAGE. THERE IS MANY OF THOSE THESE DAYS. I THINK THAT TO HAVE A STONG RELATIONSHIP IS WONDERFUL ]....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. SHOW OTHERS HOW IT IS DONE. I SURE COULD USE A FEW POINTERS...LOL. 2 MARRAGES DOWN..LOL BUT I JUST HOPE THAT U DONT LET OTHER PEOPLE CAUSE U ANY TROUBLE. JUST KEEP MAKING UR MARRAGE STRONG. IT TAKES TWO SO TELL MARK THAT HIS "ADOPTED" SISTER SAID TO DO THE SAME THING!!!!
sam

Lorton, VA

#11 Aug 5, 2008
hey chicka chika boom boom lol I love that man with my soul

he is a wonderful daddy and hubby he is the apple of my eye
dont know do ya

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2008
hell samantha u talk good about mark and trying to get back with june bug so who is the better man and i think mark is a nasty fat f**k and need's to take a bath.
Mrs Mark Collins

Lorton, VA

#13 Aug 5, 2008
Well you are outta your mind for starters junebug is in a relationship.With a nice women and I am happy for him and he is expecting a family of his own. I have all I need with Mark and as for him being fat thanks for telling me I like big men more to love and as for the bath good Idea I am sure that he and I can share a sexy shower thanks for the suggestion. I am sure that he gets tired from running calls picking up ODers and putting out house fires that is where the real dirt is so thanks again for all you suggestions and when you see himn out in town give him a shout so he can have a nice chit chat with you. Dont hate the players hate the game sounds like you need a hug come to william pokey and mark and I will give you a hug don't be jealous maybe with some work on your attitude you can have a relationship like ours a love that time would lie down and stand still for. You arent bothering me with your JEALOUSY but I do feel sorry for you. GOD bless and keep your head up maybe you will find your soul mate tooo nasty or not he is the kind of DiRtY i ( LOVE)
1 post removed
HUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Lorton, VA

#15 Aug 5, 2008
NEVER HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD ABOUT HIM.
HE WOULD TRY AND HELP ANY BODY, BY THE WAY WHEN YOU WORK YOU GET DIRTY. EVER BEEN TO A FIRE? HOW BOUTA NASTY WRECK.
MAYBE YOU SHOULD VOLENTIER TO DO SOMETHING, MAYBE PIC UP LITTER.
Mrs Mark Collins

Lorton, VA

#16 Aug 6, 2008
As a famous disney cartoon character says thanks for noticing Mark is a good guy
dont know do ya

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2008
well for starter's u and mark could'nt fit in a shower togrther and im not scared of mark next time i see him i bet i will punch him right in that face
Mrs Mark Collins

Lorton, VA

#18 Aug 6, 2008
dont know do ya wrote:
well for starter's u and mark could'nt fit in a shower togrther and im not scared of mark next time i see him i bet i will punch him right in that face
Oh My You know alot about mark and I we are tickled pink about your concern of our hygene but trust me you would be surprised what two fat people can do in a shower if we put our minds to it and I love what he does ..... ok that is enough nasty talk I dont want to make anyone upset but thanks agian for telling us that we are fat we didnt know! You are a lifesaver 4 sure
and I think that you are a mighty fine person
hot girl 24-7

Lorton, VA

#19 Aug 6, 2008
Mark is wars fattset man to me !!!!!!!!!! duh who else could it be
Mrs Mark Collins

Lorton, VA

#20 Aug 6, 2008
Oh my God you guys are right he is the fatest man you are right but he also is a fireman and a emt and a husband a father a friend a brother a son a son in law thank you for the compliment the next time your family memeber od's Mark was there to save his life or the next time a friend of family memeber or YOUR house is on fire and it was saved tip your hat to the fat man in the avalanche cause he just busted his ass to save yours
ms _whitt78

Springfield, OH

#21 Aug 6, 2008
well, for starter's I think that some people needed to keep there mouth shut... and notice the finer things in life. I personally don't know mark but i am really close friends with his wife. they love each other. and he is a good father, friend, husband, and for what i heard. he is a heck of a hard worker when its comes to save lives. I don't see you all gossip people saving any life. so maybe, you all needed a reality check and look deep into yourself. and see that
you people needed to growup and stop judging people.
hot girl 24-7

Lorton, VA

#22 Aug 7, 2008
mrs. Mark Collins wrote

Oh my God you guys are right he is the fatest man you are right but he also is a fireman and a emt and a husband a father a friend a brother a son a son in law thank you for the compliment the next time your family memeber od's Mark was there to save his life or the next time a friend of family memeber or YOUR house is on fire and it was saved tip your hat to the fat man in the avalanche cause he just busted his ass to save yours

and what i have to say about that is you right he is a nice guy and not fat [NOT] hes ugly fat and anioing yeah thats right
hot girl24-7

Lorton, VA

#23 Aug 7, 2008
duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Mgtn Res 1,549
46 mt view 6 rvhs 1 hr Agree 3
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 1 hr Porch Honkey the ... 452
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr luci 6,166
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 4 hr purplelady1040 37,214
welch subway (Jun '08) 14 hr Cupcake N Donuts 37
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 17 hr Weepy 13

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance