Unknown

Tazewell, VA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Has anyone noticed shes turning into a hoe just like her sister was? I always thought shed be a sweet&innocent girl but no she has to go after all kinds of guys. Shes probably already got laid by that Keen boy.
Sara

Tazewell, VA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Dumbass. Alexis and her sister Destinee arent "hoes" They are really great girls and their my cousins. So keep their names out of your mouth. You know nothing about them, so get a life and stfu bro. OH btw stop hiding behind a 'Unknown' name and grow some.
Alexis Prater

War, WV

#3 Mar 6, 2013
look I'm not a whore so keep my D*** name out out of your mouth and as far as my sister goes that's also none of your D*** business either and if really need to know I'm still virgin thank you very much and the keen boys name is nathan
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Alright mother f*** er if you have something to say. Say it to her face cause if your hiding behind a website and saying this s*** then I hate it for you if she comes after you and if your a guy my a** is coming after you and I'm not no lil b**** like no one else. I want run my mouth if your a guy imma kick your A**!!!!!
Destinee prater

War, WV

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Wow can't believe I stay in my house where I pay my bills and buy what I need and don't have to ask any one for any thing and I still made it on this dumb a** web page people really need to get a life and as for my lil sis she has not Lost her v card so u really don't know what ur talkin bout if u want to post ur real name I'd be more then glad to come stomp that a** but until that happens I'm an adult and have grown up things to do that don't involve being on here acting like a lil kid so if u have something to say I live in war come git up with me and I promise what ever u have to say about me are my sister can get ur fu***** jaw wired shut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,580
Idiots walking in front of traffic 3 hr Pokeman 7
Welch Jail 3 hr lies 5
kimball cop dui lmao (Oct '11) 5 hr Leadbyexample 27
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 9 hr luci 6,168
46 mt view 6 rvhs 18 hr Agree 3
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 18 hr Porch Honkey the ... 452

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance