Is wayne adams from english still in ...

Is wayne adams from english still in jail?

Posted in the War Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hotgirl33

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2009
Has anyone hrard anything about wayne adams getting out of jail? How is he doing if anyone knows?
someone knows

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2009
about 15 years left
hotgirl33

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2009
You don"t know what your talking about.He only got 11 years all together and he has all ready done about 5 or 6.I just figuered he might be coming up for parole or something.
someone knows

Lorton, VA

#4 Jun 22, 2009
nope he still has to go back to nc
hotgirl33

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2009
Are you kin to him or something?He is a really nice boy and he has a very beautiful and intellegent little girl.Hope he gets to come home in time to be a part of her life before she get's to big.They grow up so fast.
someone knows

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2009
lets just say i might be and do know the little girl but his ex had alot to do with helping get him where he is now.
hotgirl33

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2009
I have you to know that I know his ex very good so i don't see how you could say that because he was always in trouble long before he and lynn ever even got together.She tried her best to keep him out of trouble and no one can say different.Obviously he did't feel that way cause if he did he wouldn't of tried to kill himself when she left him!From what i can hear if she would take him back right now it would make him very happy.So kin to him or not shows what you know!
someone knows

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2009
from him hisself said he wouldnt have her back, so if ya know her you would know that the pill has giving her enough problems the one shes with now done been in hospital in camc.and now they drive the white 4 door car now.
hotgirl33

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2009
Well then you need to see some of the letters that i've seen from him to hersaying that he would always love her and would take her back in a heartbeat.Show me someone around here not on pills.When she left here and went to nc years ago she got off of pills and was doing great until he came back in her life and i know that for a fact.As for the one shes with now he was in the hospital because he had a heart attack.She had nothing to do with that.His family had alot to do with him being where he is now by not helping him out any as i here so go figure.
someone knows

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2009
can ya answer this why hasnt she went up to pocahontas to visit him more than running from war to coalwood to bradshaw, i know i was watching them for a while, letters are only words on paper then can you anwser this why was she and wayne and jerry her brother in jail in nc for breaking and entering?and grand larceny and entering without breaking just ask her about the pink cells down there and the guys are green.
hotgirl33

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2009
For your information lynn wasn't in that jail,yes wayne and jerry was so get your damn fact's straight.Yes she has been in jail before a couple of times but it's nothing she's ashamed of and she will tell you.And she has't been to see him because she has moved on with her life and as i can see he needs to get over her and get on with his.They will always be tied together bacause of thier daughter but from what she says that will be it.Plus your just plain stupid because all the cells are pink in davidson county.So if you know so much who are you?
someone knows

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2009
who are u?trust me i know the facts i am and always be a cop from this county,that knows her and pot are visiting the well known druggies and how come you can say im plain stupid when i know that wayne or harlon whatever you want to call him has gotting over her and is talking to two other women that arent an influance if you know that for a fact you must have been involved int the crimes in davidson,to know about the pink cells only one differance the guys side is green.just ask wayne he knows for sure but lynn was not able to see the greener side of the jail.ask her why jerry and jenny had to raise jr. and how rosie and danny had to raise jamie.so before you call someone JUST PLAIN STUPID get your facts straight,when i have a 3.9 G.P.A. and graduaded with honors, you tell me who you are then ill quit playing mind games and let ya know who i am.just so ya know i do have alot of good clean quality friends in very high places with security clearance that can diminish any doubts about who i am and my police background ,so think before ya call names just a phone call will take care of alot of the drug pushers and druggies in this county because of certain special ops teams i am affialated with.

Since: Oct 08

Lincolnton, NC

#13 Jun 30, 2009
I just wonder is he any kin to that scott adams thats always talking shit to every married woman that gets on topix?
truckerpats friend

United States

#14 Jun 30, 2009
I am wondering if he is such a dedicated police officer, then why the hell is he on here spreading gossip and NOT doing his job. BY the way, NO ONE STILL HAS made an effort to visit the people in NEWHALL that got robbed Sunday. SURE, they took a report on Sunday, BUT NO DANG FINGERPRINTS, or they would have already FOUND the thief, for I AM POSTIVE THE PRINTS would have matched to someone close by there. Then the family called on Monday to give a description of the guys and NO ONE HAS SHOWED UP YET.!! NOW WHY IS THAT I WAS WONDERING? Now the hell I know, the cops don't have time to get off the computer to do the dame job! Hmmmmm truckerpat is from NC also.

Since: Oct 08

Lincolnton, NC

#15 Jun 30, 2009
yep im from n.c. but im not a thief. I just want to know why this scott (lol) adams is stalking my wife if anyone knows him please tell me. I would pay for some info about where he lives, works phone number, middle name or anything. he has went into hiding now so he will probably start using a different screen name but it wont help him. I have already found out alot more about him then he thought was possible. (lol) scott 33 years old went to big creek high, very bad grades. dude I could get your ss number if i wanted it. I warned you to leave my wife alone and you went to far.
hotgirl33

United States

#16 Jul 1, 2009
someone knows wrote:
who are u?trust me i know the facts i am and always be a cop from this county,that knows her and pot are visiting the well known druggies and how come you can say im plain stupid when i know that wayne or harlon whatever you want to call him has gotting over her and is talking to two other women that arent an influance if you know that for a fact you must have been involved int the crimes in davidson,to know about the pink cells only one differance the guys side is green.just ask wayne he knows for sure but lynn was not able to see the greener side of the jail.ask her why jerry and jenny had to raise jr. and how rosie and danny had to raise jamie.so before you call someone JUST PLAIN STUPID get your facts straight,when i have a 3.9 G.P.A. and graduaded with honors, you tell me who you are then ill quit playing mind games and let ya know who i am.just so ya know i do have alot of good clean quality friends in very high places with security clearance that can diminish any doubts about who i am and my police background ,so think before ya call names just a phone call will take care of alot of the drug pushers and druggies in this county because of certain special ops teams i am affialated with.
Well if you are a cop then your not doing a very good job at cleaning this place up of druggies and pushers and if your in waynes family then honey you need to start there why spread blame on every body else when theres a hell of alot of pushers and users in that family only difference is most of them can buy thier way out of every thing they seem to get into and honey if you have a 3.9 GPA boy did somebody f--k up big time cause you can't even spell.No i wasn't involved in any crimes thank you but i did go see her and wayne every time they were in jail.Actually i went with her to see him when he was in davidson county jail and honey the men and womens cells are both pink with purple teddy bears painted on the walls.So what if he is talking to a few girls he's probably just using them for what he can get off of them such as a visit and money!I really dont give a damn who you are i just figured if and when lynn sees this shes just gonna want to know who the hell is talking shit about her and think they know every thing when they dont .But i suspect when i call her tonight and get her on here to read this load of bulls--t she will probably know who it is because obviously your not man or women enough to let her know who you are.For your info lynn and i grew up together i knew her before she meet wayne and after and you could not of known a better person but she fell so hard for that boy she would of done anything he asked her to.I have seen that girl carry many ass whipping's from that boy and many bruises and black eyes and still no matter what she always took up for him and in her eyes he could do no wrong.I dont give a damn who you were she was ready to roll if you talked bad about him and actually still i will never understand that after all that he's done to her but thank god she finally wised the f--k up.If he's completly over her then why hasn't he filed for a divorce yet when she told him that she was filing for one he begged her not to and said if she did he would try and kill himself again and she said she would never forgive herself if he hurt himself over her but mainly because he's jamies dad.After all he's put her through she still say's he's a great dad and always will be and from what i hear he seems to have always been a good dad so i do give him some credit for that because anyone can be a dad but it takes someone special to be a father.For your info jenny and jerry didn't have to raise jr. and danny and rosie didn't have to raise jamie they have them kids because they wanted to.And i give it to lynn she loves her kids so much she wants whats best for them and what makes them happy so go figure.So mister know it all seems you dont know every thing after all huh!
lol

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jul 1, 2009
truckerpat wrote:
yep im from n.c. but im not a thief. I just want to know why this scott (lol) adams is stalking my wife if anyone knows him please tell me. I would pay for some info about where he lives, works phone number, middle name or anything. he has went into hiding now so he will probably start using a different screen name but it wont help him. I have already found out alot more about him then he thought was possible.(lol) scott 33 years old went to big creek high, very bad grades. dude I could get your ss number if i wanted it. I warned you to leave my wife alone and you went to far.
lol patty cake my real name is not scott but this topix site is price less

Since: Oct 08

Lincolnton, NC

#18 Jul 3, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>lol patty cake my real name is not scott but this topix site is price less
I already said I know your names scott. guess what I have your IP address also. so have fun on here why you can bitch.
lol

Charlotte, NC

#19 Jul 3, 2009
lol again your a LAIR you can only get it with a court order dont try to bullshit a bullshiter

Since: Oct 08

Lincolnton, NC

#20 Jul 4, 2009
well for starters its spelled liar, and yes you can get an IP address without a court order. but im going to get a court order for harassment if you dont leave my wife alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 27 min Weepy 1,391
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 12 hr Mark mark 33,663
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 13 hr Princess Hey 6,051
Caretta coalmine and Railroad (Jan '16) 14 hr Mark mark 9
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 15 hr Mark mark 36,369
Trump will destroy the Dumbocrats and Crooked H... Fri Leon Jones 5
Word assocation (Sep '07) Fri Princess Hey 17,677

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

War Mortgages