Leroy

Reston, VA

#27 Aug 15, 2008
hey I know him I think i know who you are and its okay ur black and white ppl are better than you so either way my family may b sh*tty but theyre better than you
jiffys mom jenny

United States

#28 Aug 15, 2008
delbert coleman wrote:
Has anyone of you ever been in jail? I know Jeffery has done a lot of wrong. He has hurt a lot of people and caused a lot of pain. He has taken things from people that he shouldn't have, he had no business taking, that includes my own home. Has anyone ever once thought that when he was growing up, I stayed in another world with drugs and alcohol, while his mother was also "doing her thing", whatever that may have been. My point, we wasn't giving Jeffery any direction. Whatever a person does, jail can and will change a person. You have nothing to do but time. Many people will take advantage and find their self. Yes, he is in jail. He will do time for his crime. When he comes out he may be a better person. Time will tell. Back off, give him a chance. One never knows, until one proves their owm self. Look at me and Sylvia. We were both junkies. Biggest one's around. Everyone knows that. Sylvia is clean, 14 months, and I'm clean, 9 months. It took jail for her, after 16 hard years of using and all that pain that was caused by her addiction. It took her for me to see that if "Sylvia Pruitt" can live clean, then I know I can, so I tried and succeded. Living proof that jail can and will change a person.
how about those tuckers cant stay out of jail and sell little crystal for crack cant keep her kids the welfair took them all dont have the same dad one is her ex husband the other is his uncle so what gives you the right to judge my son if you want me you can find me in atwell
jiffys mom jenny

United States

#29 Aug 15, 2008
he didn't break in on a lady in warrior minds where do you get you'r info from a comic book and if you have a problem with me im not hard to find im in atwell if you have the guts or is there koolaid pumping in you'r heart and a yellow streak down your back oh that is just $hit because you are so scard and jeffery will be out by friday then you can be a man or a mouse
jiffys mom jenny

United States

#30 Aug 15, 2008
I KNOW HIM wrote:
WELL MISTER LEROY YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TO BE PROUD OF NOW DO YOU!!!!! JEFFERY IS A LOW LIFE PEICE OF SHIT!!!! I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL AND HIS BITCH OF A MOTHER TOO..... SO GO TO HELL
you are one to talk your mom kicked you out because of who you got with
jiffys mom jenny

United States

#31 Aug 15, 2008
all of you dont have a life and i know where you live if you wanna play i will come to bartley north carolina war berlwin warrior minds or where ever you want just name the time and place and i'll not just kick you'r a$$ i'll f u up till you'r mom don't even know you like she wants to any way i bet when you were born the dr slaped you'r mother and shot you'r dad
jiffys mom jenny

United States

#32 Aug 15, 2008
i cant stand JC wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD U TOOK THE WORDS OUTTA MY MOUTH!!
it wasen't warrior minds you peace of $hit you don't no a thing so quit player hateing you dumb a$$ he never done that you don't know a thing to know so much do you
jiffys mom jenny

United States

#33 Aug 15, 2008
im his mom if you want some come get some im not in jail jenny jervis
jiffys mom jenny

United States

#34 Aug 15, 2008
i know him wrote:
awee is lil brother leroy loney since they put your no good for nothing peice of shit brother in jail??? and let me tell yousomething your mother or so called mother isnt gonna do a damn thing to anyone cause all she is, is mouth!!!!! i think your whole damn family except the grandmother he mistreated all the time should be put under the freakin jail.... so you go to hell with you little idol threats there is no one afraid of your ass you are just like your pussy brother....
who ever rote this is a peace of shit this is jefferys mom and if you know so much and are so bad why don't you use you'r real name chicken shit??????????who is scared now mouth!!!!!!!!!! jenny jervis
sylvia pruitt

United States

#35 Aug 17, 2008
Leroy wrote:
when I find out who you are ur gonna regret it u know that so stop being a coward and come out an tell me who you are and lets skip all of this trying to figure it out
I agree with you 100%. "Topix" can be a good thing if one's would use it for what it is, a Forum. So many people want to come on here and go on and on about things because they can hide behind a computor. A lot of things are said on here about me, it's easy to voice your opinion when no one knows who or what you are. You spoke about having pride in your family. Family is all you got on this earth and you should always respect and defend your own. The one thing no one ever seems to understand is that what ever a person may do, when one goes to jail and does their time, they have paid their debt to society. Not in the life here after, unless repented, but to this life, it's paid. I have more than had my share with problems with your brother. He is in jail, and everyone deserves a chance. Ignore what one's say on here that hurts. You sign your name to everything you say. Look what most others do. Your not afraid of what you say. Hold your head high and always believe in yourself. It goes a long way.
Leroy

Bryans Road, MD

#36 Aug 17, 2008
thx good to know that I got ppl that have my bak and trust me i was pissed when I seen the forum bout u to it had stuff bout my dad on it and thats not in the least bit kool but thx and I will cuz I know if the person sayin all of this can whip my @ss then they would tell me who they are..
confront

Johnson City, TN

#37 Aug 17, 2008
Leroy wrote:
Yall need to leave my brother alone lemme know who you are and ill confront you myself im not gonna have you talkin sh*t bout my brother on the enternet thats just a big bunch of bull i admit he has done a lot to make ppl mad but quit whining and talkin bout my mom will get your a$$ killed come out puss and say who you are and ull get wats comin to you
donna k****** think
chevy girl

Colfax, WV

#38 Aug 18, 2008
WHY WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY would you belittle yourself making garbage public about yourself for strangers to read!!!!
You should not have to tell people(STRANGERS) you are happy------or write such low class sentences--I am sure your husband is embarrassed with your low comments and wishes he could climb under a rock---put your energy into being a good mother and wife-----
for ur information i AM a good mother and wife, u dont need to be talkin shit cuz u dont know a damn thing! everone who knows me knows that i am a good mom and wife and if u got any Fu*kin thing to say...i live in bartley and u can roll right down here, at least have the balls to write ur god damn name!
sylvia pruitt

United States

#39 Aug 19, 2008
Leroy wrote:
thx good to know that I got ppl that have my bak and trust me i was pissed when I seen the forum bout u to it had stuff bout my dad on it and thats not in the least bit kool but thx and I will cuz I know if the person sayin all of this can whip my @ss then they would tell me who they are..
Seems like some people know more about me than I do! LOL!. Don't let all this upset you, it ain't worth it. Your a better person anyway, your just taking up for your family. I really need you to CALL ME! Dad needs to talk to your really bad. ASAP.
1 post removed
jenny payne

United States

#41 Aug 22, 2008
shirley sells oc perks xanax and what ever the lady gets she takes care of and robbs
Dawn Beavers

Bryans Road, MD

#42 Aug 27, 2008
i do not know why you all brung my grandmother in this but she hasnt done a god blessed thing to you all and she sure as hell hasnt posted anything because she dosent own a computer, and doesnt worry about the stupid shit that people say on here.or the stupid shit people do to get there @ss's put in the daggon pen, sorry people are jealous that she has money and u dont.
jennyisanass

Willow Grove, PA

#43 Aug 28, 2008
I think yall should maybe take it a lil easy on J.C. considering who his mother actually is.....One thing is for sure she is all MOUTH....So if one of you guys call her out her husband might shoot yall........lmao
shes got game

United States

#44 Aug 28, 2008
leeroy u and that jefrey need quit bubing off people u moms nasty skank
shes got game

United States

#45 Aug 28, 2008
jenny u nasty freak u need take bath aint no one scared of u or leroy u smell jefrey is a loser beats women he wopnt beat man
Leroy

Reston, VA

#46 Aug 30, 2008
I would really like to know who is talkin sh*t cuz seems like thats all u can do tell me your name and see what happens and trust me i dont bum off ppl learn to spell i should get you some hooked on phonix huh dumb @ss just tell me who you are so i can break your face and get it over with and dawn noone is jealous of your grandmas money cuz the way I see it is she only has a few more years left to go remember you dont get younger.
1 post removed
jennyisanass

Willow Grove, PA

#48 Aug 31, 2008
See what I mean.......Not only is Jenny a chicken shit she is also a RAT......That's straight up.....She wants to hide behind her husband.....Poor Tom Jr........He don't even know what he got into when he married her dumb ass......Damn she is UGLY as hell too......lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War during the 30's and 40's 21 hr Neely 3
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Mon Enter Username 225
Annual gathering of the pillbillies aka fall fe... Sun get real 4
Samantha Price Sep 10 unknown 9
decent food Sep 8 passing through 1
Berwind Pool Sep 8 Hello 11
anyone know where to sell ginseng at? (Nov '11) Sep 8 countrysweetheart 10
•••
•••
War Dating