Next Last
Butthead

Lorton, VA

#1 Aug 5, 2008
Makes a good 2008 Movie Title Should Jeffery stay or be let go
sum1

Lorton, VA

#2 Aug 5, 2008
Yes it does make a good title XD But I don't know if he should stay or go because i don't even know him so yea :P
i know him

Lerona, WV

#3 Aug 5, 2008
WELL HELL I THINK THEY NEED TO KEEP HIM FOREVER AND THROW AWAY THE FREAKIN KEY!!!!!HE IS A NO GOOD PEICE OF SHIT THAT HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH SO DAMN MUCH IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY ACTUALY KEEP HIS ASS THIS TIME!!!!! HE SHOULD OF BEEN PUT IN JAIL FOR BREAKING IN ON THAT LITTLE OLD LADY IN WARRORMINES AND WHEN SHE WOKE UP HE TOOK OUT HIS LIL PENIS AND SHOOK IT AT HER!!! BUT OH NO HE WASNT EVEN CHARGED WITH THAT... SO MY VOTE IS LEAVE HIS WORTHLESS ASS IN THERE AND THEY NEED TO PUT HIS MOMMA IN THE DAMN CELL BESIDE HIM......
Leroy

Lorton, VA

#4 Aug 6, 2008
Yall need to leave my brother alone lemme know who you are and ill confront you myself im not gonna have you talkin sh*t bout my brother on the enternet thats just a big bunch of bull i admit he has done a lot to make ppl mad but quit whining and talkin bout my mom will get your a$$ killed come out puss and say who you are and ull get wats comin to you
1 post removed
i know him

Lerona, WV

#6 Aug 6, 2008
awee is lil brother leroy loney since they put your no good for nothing peice of shit brother in jail??? and let me tell yousomething your mother or so called mother isnt gonna do a damn thing to anyone cause all she is, is mouth!!!!! i think your whole damn family except the grandmother he mistreated all the time should be put under the freakin jail.... so you go to hell with you little idol threats there is no one afraid of your ass you are just like your pussy brother....
Leroy

Lorton, VA

#7 Aug 6, 2008
i swear i know him u got a big 1 comin to you if I find out who u r idc if u r woman or mad u dont talk bout my mom like that
Leroy

Lorton, VA

#8 Aug 6, 2008
ide also like to know who started this poll cuz u got something comin to you also
3 posts removed
Froggy

Lorton, VA

#12 Aug 7, 2008
Hey why are you guys talking crap about Jiffy what did he do to any of you? If you were in Jail you wouldn't want some one to go on the internet and laugh about you mistakes Jeffery comes down to my house like all the time and has never tried to steal anything. Jeffery just recently attended church maybe not a christian but a start so lay off. This is just mean (he made a mistake)grow up and get a job. By the way Jenny has her own problems but I bet if you got in her face talking that crap you have on topix to her face she would black your eye.
1 post removed
Betty J

Lorton, VA

#14 Aug 7, 2008
i know him..you're up, it's your turn. Lay it on!
If he's a crook and did all that stuff, for once I hope the law acts like the law.
Leroy

Lorton, VA

#15 Aug 7, 2008
i would just like to know who the h3ll is talkin bout my family so I can beat ur a$$ and when u come clean and tell me who you are be expecting an a$$ whipin
hmmm

Lorton, VA

#16 Aug 10, 2008
jiffy is a good guy but im wondering who is froggy because i thought i only called him jiffy
i cant stand JC

United States

#17 Aug 10, 2008
i know him wrote:
WELL HELL I THINK THEY NEED TO KEEP HIM FOREVER AND THROW AWAY THE FREAKIN KEY!!!!!HE IS A NO GOOD PEICE OF SHIT THAT HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH SO DAMN MUCH IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY ACTUALY KEEP HIS ASS THIS TIME!!!!! HE SHOULD OF BEEN PUT IN JAIL FOR BREAKING IN ON THAT LITTLE OLD LADY IN WARRORMINES AND WHEN SHE WOKE UP HE TOOK OUT HIS LIL PENIS AND SHOOK IT AT HER!!! BUT OH NO HE WASNT EVEN CHARGED WITH THAT... SO MY VOTE IS LEAVE HIS WORTHLESS ASS IN THERE AND THEY NEED TO PUT HIS MOMMA IN THE DAMN CELL BESIDE HIM......
AMEN!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD U TOOK THE WORDS OUTTA MY MOUTH!!
Leroy

Lorton, VA

#18 Aug 11, 2008
Hey I cant stand JC thats to bad u dont like jesus Christ who are you? thats all I would like to know and I know who Froggy is Hmmmmmmm call me and ill let u know
BHL

United States

#19 Aug 11, 2008
i know him wrote:

They also need to put you in a jail with books for an education and a decent vocabulary----I have not a clue who this character is----BUT I doubt he is as low class as you----get an education----you can learn to express yourself in a better fashion---not like GARBAGE
delbert coleman

United States

#20 Aug 11, 2008
Has anyone of you ever been in jail? I know Jeffery has done a lot of wrong. He has hurt a lot of people and caused a lot of pain. He has taken things from people that he shouldn't have, he had no business taking, that includes my own home. Has anyone ever once thought that when he was growing up, I stayed in another world with drugs and alcohol, while his mother was also "doing her thing", whatever that may have been. My point, we wasn't giving Jeffery any direction. Whatever a person does, jail can and will change a person. You have nothing to do but time. Many people will take advantage and find their self. Yes, he is in jail. He will do time for his crime. When he comes out he may be a better person. Time will tell. Back off, give him a chance. One never knows, until one proves their owm self. Look at me and Sylvia. We were both junkies. Biggest one's around. Everyone knows that. Sylvia is clean, 14 months, and I'm clean, 9 months. It took jail for her, after 16 hard years of using and all that pain that was caused by her addiction. It took her for me to see that if "Sylvia Pruitt" can live clean, then I know I can, so I tried and succeded. Living proof that jail can and will change a person.
chevy girl

United States

#21 Aug 13, 2008
i used to date jeffery like 7 years ago and he is a mess! he tattooed my initals on him and everything and then when i got pregnant with my first child 3 years ago he went around telling people it was his!! he even told my cousin that my husband "BETTER" take care of me and my child cuz if he dot that he would whip his ass... jeffery is pathetic and this is casondra thats saying all of this leroy if u r so interested in who is saying what....u know jeffery is a psycho! messing with me and my unborn child 3 years ago, its sick! and he didnt even know my husband to be running his mouth on him...he just couldn stand the fact that i am a happily married woman with a beautiful baby boy and one on the way! well i dont have anything against leroy but jeffery can rot in hell for all i care!
1 post removed
WHY WHY

United States

#23 Aug 13, 2008
chevy girl wrote:
i used to date jeffery like 7 years ago and he is a mess! he tattooed my initals on him and everything and then when i got pregnant with my first child 3 years ago he went around telling people it was his!! he even told my cousin that my husband "BETTER" take care of me and my child cuz if he dot that he would whip his ass... jeffery is pathetic and this is casondra thats saying all of this leroy if u r so interested in who is saying what....u know
jeffery is a psycho! messing with me and my unborn child 3 years ago, its sick! and he didnt even know my husband to be running his mouth on him...he just couldn stand the fact that i am a happily married woman with a beautiful baby boy and one on the way! well i dont have anything against leroy but jeffery can rot in hell for all i care!
WHY would you belittle yourself making garbage public about yourself for strangers to read!!!!
You should not have to tell people(STRANGERS) you are happy------or write such low class sentences--I am sure your husband is embarrassed with your low comments and wishes he could climb under a rock---put your energy into being a good mother and wife-----
Leroy

United States

#24 Aug 15, 2008
I dont care i just think u ppl have no buiseness talkin sh*t bout my brother no not u casondra truth b known ur my cousin and jeffery used to catch pure hell for it but I dont want ppl talkin bout my family on here exspecially when he is in jail and cant defend himself thats y i got in it in the first place my family is my pride i know theyre not much but theyre mine
I KNOW HIM

Rupert, WV

#25 Aug 15, 2008
WELL MISTER LEROY YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TO BE PROUD OF NOW DO YOU!!!!! JEFFERY IS A LOW LIFE PEICE OF SHIT!!!! I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL AND HIS BITCH OF A MOTHER TOO..... SO GO TO HELL
Leroy

United States

#26 Aug 15, 2008
when I find out who you are ur gonna regret it u know that so stop being a coward and come out an tell me who you are and lets skip all of this trying to figure it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 59 min Eternal truth 39,669
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 1 hr Eternal truth 41,267
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr texas pete 40,078
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr Icnoptnthis 7,036
Edwards Sat Vag 1
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) Sat Princess Hey 1,786
This great country of ours needs help! Jul 21 Eternal truth 11

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance