First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Birds boo

Tazewell, VA

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Today the truth started coming out about a relationship I had been in for the last 3yrs.the community was lead to believe she was the victim and only heard the lies hers.truth is I have never harmed not 1 person.i took a wonderful young lady out of an abusive relationship and offered her & her kids love.im not perfect but the woman she became, taught me to be the father I am 2day. I'm a better person now all because she made me see things I never did. People change and as a couple we changed into a family.things happen for a reason I truly believe.i lost a major part of my life when we split & I take majority of the blame but the part that isn't being told is the part that makes me out to be the bad person in the public eye and that's the part that I take personal.people have secrete life's that no1 would ever believe and this is what tore my life apart. I believe if you build something it is yours to tare down. What we built together was a paradise any couple would dream of. She built the man I am and now has tore me down and had that riight! I brought out a woman that was unbelievably the best and if there was 1better than her, god had her for himself! When a person looses something like tHe relationship I did it takes a lot to move on. All I ask is for closure.a set down with each other to explain things to eachother .why what happened,happened the way it did and be able to speak when we cross paths.if I can't get that respect than I can tare what I built down as I see fit.choices you make in life yOu have 2 live with.hopefully we both can. Will cont.
Xerox

War, WV

#2 Jul 11, 2013
Your one tear away from a country song smh
birds boo

Tazewell, VA

#3 Jul 12, 2013
the truth is on the way and her and her family will be exposed and seen for the 2 faced people they are to the one that did more for each of the then theyve done for eachother.they know who they are and know they cant stop whats coming out.
war

War, WV

#4 Jul 12, 2013
birds boo wrote:
the truth is on the way and her and her family will be exposed and seen for the 2 faced people they are to the one that did more for each of the then theyve done for eachother.they know who they are and know they cant stop whats coming out.
WHY get on topix and write this? just go to the person and talk to them . don't that sound better
birds boo

Tazewell, VA

#5 Jul 12, 2013
bc laura knows im going to put it here and is the only way shell hear what i got to say.i can do it privitely or ill do it here.THERES ALOT TO BE TOLD.
what

War, WV

#6 Jul 12, 2013
R U talking about LC? Shes a slut!
none ya

War, WV

#7 Jul 13, 2013
laura crabtree is that who yall thinkin bout ?....she aint a slut at least i dint think so.....kinda wish she was though cuz i would hit that
birdy boo

Tazewell, VA

#8 Jul 13, 2013
no one knows the half of it.her new new romeo started out as a fantisy of a 3rd person.she's a total different person than what hes seeing now.wait till the real deal comes out. she gets down to more than the drinking.not but a few people know the true facts.
true

War, WV

#9 Jul 14, 2013
yeah she is an alcoholic and she is kinda out there too
get down

Tannersville, VA

#10 Jul 15, 2013
yeah and shes driving on a revoked liscense bc of her 3rd dui. she in dui classes in va.how can you hold a job like hers when you have child endangerment & 3 dui charges?seems like someone isnt doing there job.its public record you just have to ask.theres alot more to the story that will comeout.
Gotcha

War, WV

#11 Jul 15, 2013
birdy boo wrote:
no one knows the half of it.her new new romeo started out as a fantisy of a 3rd person.she's a total different person than what hes seeing now.wait till the real deal comes out. she gets down to more than the drinking.not but a few people know the true facts.
It okay she got somtin 4 birdy boo.
Wickedly insane

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Who cares
woundering

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Jul 16, 2013
Wickedly insane wrote:
Who cares
That go for both side's
missed me

Tannersville, VA

#14 Jul 16, 2013
good try but old trick! laugh now cry later is a goode tattoe i seen and live by it!nobodys a winner but itll be fun
weird

War, WV

#15 Jul 16, 2013
get down wrote:
yeah and shes driving on a revoked liscense bc of her 3rd dui. she in dui classes in va.how can you hold a job like hers when you have child endangerment & 3 dui charges?seems like someone isnt doing there job.its public record you just have to ask.theres alot more to the story that will comeout.
You might could get a JOB if you did not waste all your time worrying about everyone else doing there job. On second thought, I doubt it. Maybe you could get on the Maury show.
tattoe

War, WV

#16 Jul 17, 2013
missed me wrote:
good try but old trick! laugh now cry later is a goode tattoe i seen and live by it!nobodys a winner but itll be fun
Laugh now Laugh later U BEEN a laugh on here crying like a school girl. what does your kid think of you acting like this? U dont take rejection very well. U act like some bratty little girl having a major temper tantrum.
in your face bitch

Tazewell, VA

#17 Jul 17, 2013
its all a game,dont be scared post your name.people get on here and hide behind a fake name and no location. i used it to get what i wanted & i have.my kids are learning how not to act and what not to do.that is dont be afraid to stand up for what youi believe in,fight for who you love and dont hide from it like people do here> leagle issues have held me from more butlaugh now cry later is sumthing youll do!!peace out!nickleback said it best "you look so much cuter with something in your mouth".friend me on facebook ill show you
peace out

Tazewell, VA

#18 Jul 17, 2013
i made my apoligy publically on fb and am being the better person.i cant change how things happened.it is what it is.topix is for cowards and i got caught up in the hype. shame on me.if you cant put your name on it than youre a coward.im not that

“treat me nice”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 18, 2013
peace out wrote:
i made my apoligy publically on fb and am being the better person.i cant change how things happened.it is what it is.topix is for cowards and i got caught up in the hype. shame on me.if you cant put your name on it than youre a coward.im not that
lol....get a profile.....u can ee me and my grandson......topics is not bad say to speak.....I like to know who what where and when....myself.....lol.....but if u don't know who u r talking to it could be anyone......somebody anybody....just mite want to yank your chain..........hi my name is Dave church
2 bird poo

Franklin, TN

#20 Jul 19, 2013
i see who the coward is,u started this hiding behind a fake name, U are still sitting behind a fake name and calling everyone else cowards for not putting out a real name. come on coward, put your real name on here. U are the pot that calls the kettle black. U say u teach your kids that if someone dont love you then destroy them.Hope your kid learns from someone besides u. who would want 2 friend someone like that. U so quick and happy 2 post others legal issues. What are your legal issues u say are holding u back. Would it have something to do with a career u tried one time and the law interferred Did it have something to do with selling something, even 2 other peoples children? And are u still trying the same career? I know where u are getting your supplies from that you are peddling. BUT i will post that later. Later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

War Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 22 min Keep Smiling 3 15,232
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Missy 4,200
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 3 hr Eternal truth 44,244
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,691
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 1,798
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 7 hr Princess Hey 7,074
Haunted places in Mcdowell County (Mar '07) 16 hr Ann 327

War Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance