New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,702 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#18276 Mar 19, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider sobriety and anger management, maybe then you can accept reality, instead of the fantasy that obama has created for his un conditional followers.
You pitiful little person, I ask you to prove it and you bring my 20 plus year of sobriety into this. Republican fool is all you are.

XDRUNK

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18277 Mar 19, 2013
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
You pitiful little person, I ask you to prove it and you bring my 20 plus year of sobriety into this. Republican fool is all you are.
XDRUNK
Prove what? I am not a republican, and I thought X meant excellent or very as in XD as kids do these days, but you do seem unusually angry and if you are sober, why be so sensitive about your reformation? Ex means not or former, not X. I hope this untwists your little panties now.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18278 Mar 19, 2013
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
XDRUNK
Congratulations on your sobriety, in all sincerity, just stop feeling like a victim, as evidenced by referring to someone else as pitiful on the matter, that makes you pitiful. The truth shall set you free, along with the families of the Benghazi massacre, if the congress ever manages to wrest the truth from the lying skunks in the White House and State department. Stay tuned for events that are underway, let's see if I'm lying.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18279 Mar 19, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your sobriety, in all sincerity, just stop feeling like a victim, as evidenced by referring to someone else as pitiful on the matter, that makes you pitiful. The truth shall set you free, along with the families of the Benghazi massacre, if the congress ever manages to wrest the truth from the lying skunks in the White House and State department. Stay tuned for events that are underway, let's see if I'm lying.
what? EXACTLY? Is it the White House is lying about?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18280 Mar 19, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> what? EXACTLY? Is it the White House is lying about?
A mindless moron like you should be taxed for breathing.
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18281 Mar 19, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
A mindless moron like you should be taxed for breathing.
Not that I asked you, but that's the type of response I would expect from someone who doesn't have a good answer - oh feces impacted one.
Spike

Troy, NY

#18282 Mar 19, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> what? EXACTLY? Is it the White House is lying about?
Benghazi,Obamacare,Unemploymen t,Keystone,'renewable energy',The Arab Spring,The budget,The defecit,Fast & Furious,climate change, Fannie-Mae,Freddie-Mac,unemplo yment,sequester,the 2 state solution, constitutional malfeasance,Gitmo,his muslim(oops, Christian)faith and his native origins...
..........to name but a few!! Stay tuned....many more lies to come.

Location hidden

#18283 Mar 19, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Not that I asked you, but that's the type of response I would expect from someone who doesn't have a good answer - oh feces impacted one.
You wouldn't know a good answer if it was delivered to you suppository style in Macys' window on Thanksgiving day, fruitcake.
Spikes a huge phfag

Corinth, NY

#18284 Mar 20, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi,Obamacare,Unemploymen t,Keystone,'renewable energy',The Arab Spring,The budget,The defecit,Fast & Furious,climate change, Fannie-Mae,Freddie-Mac,unemplo yment,sequester,the 2 state solution, constitutional malfeasance,Gitmo,his muslim(oops, Christian)faith and his native origins...
Hey Hillbilly.....

I dug up your mom to give her a little sumthin' sumthin'....

Her fuggin' HEAD is missing, Jethro !

How the fug am I to skull-fug her if her HEAD is missing ?
SirBlatsALot

Corinth, NY

#18285 Mar 20, 2013
Spikes a huge phfag wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hillbilly.....
I dug up your mom to give her a little sumthin' sumthin'....
Her fuggin' HEAD is missing, Jethro !
How the fug am I to skull-fug her if her HEAD is missing ?
How the hell is the dead wench going to gulp the man-chowder if the head is missing ?
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18286 Mar 20, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Another large colon full of hot air oh flatulent one.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18287 Mar 20, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a good answer if it was delivered to you suppository style in Macys' window on Thanksgiving day, fruitcake.
so you say your real name is Ben Dover? And you love your job at the meat packing plant? And you just love sausage?
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#18289 Mar 20, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You will understand obama by reading saul alinsky, and cloward and piven, they are the radical left mentors of the young obama, obama is not concerned about debt, because he is constructing it for economic collapse. The philosophy of cloward and piven is to overburden and enlarge social services, an entitlement society to collapse the capitalist system of government. Some say obama is incompetent, he is not, what he does is by a master design to "Transform America"
Yeah by taking from the poor and giving to the rich. a regular politician
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18290 Mar 20, 2013
Ha ha people who don't understand how government works are funny!

Location hidden

#18291 Mar 20, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah by taking from the poor and giving to the rich. a regular politician
You can't be serious? President is the champion of the poor and the middle class. He wakes up in the morning worrying about the poor, then he gets on his Air Force One and goes for a ride, The End.
Spike

Troy, NY

#18292 Mar 20, 2013
SirBlatsALot wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
Spike

Troy, NY

#18293 Mar 20, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Another large colon full of hot air oh flatulent one.
It smells just as good as your argument, fraudulent one.
SirBlatsALot is a

Troy, NY

#18294 Mar 20, 2013
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
HagamanCocktailW einer is

Troy, NY

#18295 Mar 20, 2013
A Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

Hagaman Necrophiliac

Troy, NY

#18296 Mar 20, 2013
is a Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wappingers Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Max Aponte Jr Sun Fat Frank 1
Review: Arlington Dental Assoc - Ira Stier DDS (Dec '08) Nov 17 Jay 53
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Nov 13 grossly 89
Empty prisons could be put to good use Nov 5 your news 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Poughkeepsie, NY (Dec '11) Oct 28 V.Brown 6
Most Recent Comment Oct 27 Bundy 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Oct 25 obama the clown 16

Winter Storm Warning for Dutchess County was issued at November 25 at 6:20PM EST

Wappingers Falls News Video

Wappingers Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wappingers Falls News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wappingers Falls

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:02 pm PST

NBC Sports12:02PM
Report: Michael Vick the choice to start if he's healthy
Bleacher Report12:50 PM
Cowboys Defense Finally Beginning to Slip Up?
NBC Sports 1:21 PM
Bills back to normal after finally returning home - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
PFT Whiparound: Vick still Jets starter if healthy
NBC Sports 4:13 PM
New York City FC rolls out jet black road jersey; How'd they do?