New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,691 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17445 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, who cares what a jackass like you thinks,LOL
You do. You care VERY MUCH what I think, as you've demonstrated time and time again on this and other threads.

You cannot help but respond to me; I make you nervous, because you know that I'm right about Teabaggers and the GOP. You know - deep down inside - that the GOP and conservatism in general are collapsing, never to rise again. You know down deep in your heart that the GOP is too far out-of-touch with mainstream America to ever be the party in power again. You know that the GOP will have to admit defeat and relent on some of its core priciples...or disappear altogether.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17447 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
You do. You care VERY MUCH what I think, as you've demonstrated time and time again on this and other threads.
You cannot help but respond to me; I make you nervous, because you know that I'm right about Teabaggers and the GOP. You know - deep down inside - that the GOP and conservatism in general are collapsing, never to rise again. You know down deep in your heart that the GOP is too far out-of-touch with mainstream America to ever be the party in power again. You know that the GOP will have to admit defeat and relent on some of its core priciples...or disappear altogether.
Obama didn't bail out the auto industry; he bailed out the unions. Without the unions' added costs, taxpayers would have owed nothing.

It's not hard to see how this happened. The UAW and its affiliates give tens of millions of dollars each election cycle, almost entirely to Democrats.

This union influence explains why Obama's auto czars, Steve Rattner and Ron Bloom, arranged a government bankruptcy for GM that flew in the face of hundreds of years of bankruptcy law and violated investor rights.

Bondholders took huge losses, while unions got a big chunk of ownership in GM stock that they weren't legally entitled to.

In a shocking display of favoritism and blatant unfairness, GM's union workers kept their pensions, while nonunion workers at GM spin-off Delphi lost theirs.

Try using some facts instead of obama delusions, loser.

Location hidden

#17448 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Actually, Obama prefers to be called "President of the United States".
That's gotta hurt, right? I mean, you were all so sure.
The clown being president is going to hurt you, a lot more than me, he has just become to clean you idiots out, all I have to do now is sit back and laugh.

Location hidden

#17449 Dec 27, 2012
When someone intelligent says something, I will respond, I am done with clown manure, get your own name clown.

Location hidden

#17450 Dec 27, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't bail out the auto industry; he bailed out the unions. Without the unions' added costs, taxpayers would have owed nothing.
It's not hard to see how this happened. The UAW and its affiliates give tens of millions of dollars each election cycle, almost entirely to Democrats.
This union influence explains why Obama's auto czars, Steve Rattner and Ron Bloom, arranged a government bankruptcy for GM that flew in the face of hundreds of years of bankruptcy law and violated investor rights.
Bondholders took huge losses, while unions got a big chunk of ownership in GM stock that they weren't legally entitled to.
In a shocking display of favoritism and blatant unfairness, GM's union workers kept their pensions, while nonunion workers at GM spin-off Delphi lost theirs.
Try using some facts instead of obama delusions, loser.
Any which way you slice it, GM was profitable starting in Feb. 2011; the first time since 2004. You can't argue with profit, now, can you?

Sorry, you lose...YET AGAIN!!!(You must be getting used to that, by now, right?)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17451 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Any which way you slice it, GM was profitable starting in Feb. 2011; the first time since 2004. You can't argue with profit, now, can you?
Sorry, you lose...YET AGAIN!!!(You must be getting used to that, by now, right?)
I've read your posts, the real Goober is right, they smell like a loaded diaper, liberal swine, couldn't concoct your own name, always taking from others that which doesn't belong to you. You are truly a little troll, run along pipsqueak.
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#17452 Dec 27, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read your posts, the real Goober is right, they smell like a loaded diaper, liberal swine, couldn't concoct your own name, always taking from others that which doesn't belong to you. You are truly a little troll, run along pipsqueak.
Tell me, does his ass taste good? You seem to be smitten with him.
Mrr

Newport, NY

#17454 Dec 27, 2012
someone

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17455 Dec 27, 2012
Picture this, Air Force One on the tarmac. the President of the United States torn from his family as duty calls, leaving crying daughters and a weeping wife, ripped from their loving embrace, in the middle of a Hawaiian vacation, to fly back to Washington to single handedly save our Nation from fiscal disaster. Ladies and gentleman, it has often been said that there is no greater love than to lay down ones' Hawaiian vacation at taxpayer expense, for the sake of his country. I can hear you, yes I can hear you fellow liberals quietly sobbing at the image that this prose paints, there should not be a dry eye in the house, when contemplating the heroic sacrifice that this one man has made for all of us.
Space Bitch

United States

#17456 Dec 27, 2012
Nancy Pelosi was correct when she said:

"The party is over."
Ky Weller

Utica, NY

#17457 Dec 28, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Picture this, Air Force One on the tarmac. the President of the United States torn from his family as duty calls, leaving crying daughters and a weeping wife, ripped from their loving embrace, in the middle of a Hawaiian vacation, to fly back to Washington to single handedly save our Nation from fiscal disaster. Ladies and gentleman, it has often been said that there is no greater love than to lay down ones' Hawaiian vacation at taxpayer expense, for the sake of his country. I can hear you, yes I can hear you fellow liberals quietly sobbing at the image that this prose paints, there should not be a dry eye in the house, when contemplating the heroic sacrifice that this one man has made for all of us.
Thank God he is president!
Good Times

Buffalo, NY

#17458 Dec 28, 2012
KY are you Fn Nuts this guy put us here.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17460 Dec 28, 2012
CTN should read "where the shooter..."
the doctor

Yonkers, NY

#17461 Dec 28, 2012
The Tea bagger nut loons and GOPuke fellators are still manically melting down on this forum.

You folks need to get off the drugs; delusions and denial.
rider

Marquette, MI

#17462 Dec 28, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch...
4 days ago - Uploaded by SmithLooks
An MSNBC documentary on the Johnny Gosch kidnapping. Broadcast 12/23/ 2012.--------- FREE
Spike

Albany, NY

#17463 Dec 28, 2012
the doctor wrote:
The Tea bagger nut loons and GOPuke fellators are still manically melting down on this forum.
You folks need to get off the drugs; delusions and denial.
I bet you'd LOVE to gently cradle Obama's balls between your lips, you pathetic liberal Bronx bum.

P.S. Yankees SUCK!!

Location hidden

#17464 Dec 28, 2012
The Teabaggers are nervous, my friends. You see, they see the economy improving, the automakers turning a profit, and the job market picking up...and they don't like it one little bit.

The very reason that Teabaggers exist is to monger fear among Americans. Guys like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly NEED you to believe that our Country is in the process of collapse...or else they have no reason to exist.

The problem is that the Teabaggers look crazier and crazier every day, because things are starting to look a little brighter in America.

Teabagger is the new Chicken Little.

Location hidden

#17465 Dec 28, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you'd LOVE to gently cradle Obama's balls between your lips, you pathetic liberal Bronx bum.
P.S. Yankees SUCK!!
Tell me, do you often dream this homo-erotic imagery?
the doctor

Yonkers, NY

#17466 Dec 28, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. Yankees SUCK!!
I'm willing to bet you'd to swallow my balls down your throat, homo.
That's all you got you pathetic upstate hick?

Inernet 101: an IP is no indication of one's residence.

How many championships does Albany have in any sport?
obama vomit

Garden City, NY

#17467 Dec 28, 2012
the doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to bet you'd to swallow my balls down your throat, homo.
That's all you got you pathetic upstate hick?
Inernet 101: an IP is no indication of one's residence.
How many championships does Albany have in any sport?
obama ball licker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wappingers Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Dutchess men face assault charges (Jan '12) Oct 19 yolanda 9
Chirlane McCray Becomes Only First Lady to Atte... Oct 16 ncrespi 4
Alvarez guilty in gang slaying (Dec '08) Oct 15 thetruthlives 9
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac Oct 9 Swedenforever 86
Newburgh in the 50s and 60s (Jan '10) Oct 9 Tony 8
Newburgh-Beacon bridge suicide on 3/17/20014 (Mar '14) Oct 9 Deborah 9
love marriage problems solution call us +918054... Sep 30 maasulekha00 1

Wappingers Falls News Video

Wappingers Falls Jobs

Wappingers Falls People Search