created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,590 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 756)

Showing posts 15,101 - 15,120 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they waited at the chancellery for Hitler in a scene carefully staged by Joseph Goebbels. A sea of hand held burning torches cast flickering light on red and gold Nazi banners amid the slow beating of drums in anticipation of seeing the Führer. Men, women and children along with the SA and SS waited. He kept them waiting, letting the tension rise. All over Germany, people listened to this on the radio, waiting, and hearing the throngs calling for their Führer.
When he appeared in the beam of a spotlight, Hitler was greeted with an outpouring of worshipful adulation unlike anything ever seen before in Germany. Bismarck, Frederick the Great, the Kaiser, had not seen this
The comparison to Hitler didn't work before the election, what makes you think using it after the election will do?

It's time to change your approach. Try reality for a change. It might help your team win an election.
Zog Johnby

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison to Hitler didn't work before the election, what makes you think using it after the election will do?
It's time to change your approach. Try reality for a change. It might help your team win an election.
GOP lost popular vote in 5 of last 6 presidential elections. Dinasours
Oh youll be depressed

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

"Obamatrons - the Great Obama Depression of 2013 is right around the corner. Thanks a bunch."

Oh, you'll be 'depressed', alright.

And you'll certainly be 'depressed' that the rest of us will be laughing in your face.

But one way or another, you finally WILL pay your fair share !

And you can be 'depressed' all you want.

WE'LL be laughing !
Oh youll be depressed

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Oh, and you're welcome.
Zog Johnby

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Oh youll be depressed wrote:
"Obamatrons - the Great Obama Depression of 2013 is right around the corner. Thanks a bunch."
And you'll certainly be 'depressed' that the rest of us will be laughing in your face.
WE'LL be laughing !
You really have nothing to say, do you.
Already had my say

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Zog Johnby wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have nothing to say, do you.
Already had my say with my vote.

Is that not enough for you ?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

WE'LL be laughing !
If you are the left, we have nothing to fear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you are on the right you should be fearing extinction. Nobody believes your lies anymore.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

WE'LL be laughing !
Hey cousin, I'm still waiting for you at our still by the creek. The State Police are rounding up all the escaped mental patients in Gloversville, it's like a ghosttown here. I donn't wants you to get caught in the roundup so gets oput of town, okay?
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Already had my say wrote:
<quoted text>
Already had my say with my vote.
Is that not enough for you ?
'Tards like you NEVER vote because it takes effort, a car, and the ability to read and understand English....three time fail for you, crap-wad.
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
So your name claims that you are in favor of "Liberating the Opresse"..you must be implying, therefore, that the rich Republicans are opressed...?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
So your name claims that you are in favor of "Liberating the Opresse"..you must be implying, therefore, that the rich Republicans are opressed...?
Shucks even I know what he meant, your deductive reasoning processes leave alot to be desired. Do you know my cousin in Gloversville, he's the last escaped mental patient from the breakout at Matteawan State Hospital, if ya see hims, till him I'm at the still by tyhe creek.
hillbilly orangutans

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
'Tards like you NEVER vote because it takes effort, a car, and the ability to read and understand English....three time fail for you, crap-wad.
Monday Night, Hillbilly.

BYOB...bring your own bandages

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he thinks they are. But that is what they is told to think. They have yet to figure out they are rooting for their own demise.
SAM

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

By reading the comments here on this forum- I thought New York had a great education system.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

hillbilly orangutans wrote:
<quoted text>
Monday Night, Hillbilly.
BYOB...bring your own bandages
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I told you the State Police is rounding up all the escapees! They is probably triangulating your emails right now! And why do you defame our 1st cousins the orangutans over at the hollar? You are nuts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

SAM wrote:
By reading the comments here on this forum- I thought New York had a great education system.
They do, unfortunately, Rent-A-Center ruined the internet.
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I love how you Yankees fight
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Actually - I have a mini -zone marker that works with R.F. on 3Ghz.
the future

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

A union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to order a drink to celebrate Obama's victory when he sees a guy
close by wearing a Romney for President button and two beers in front of him. He doesn't have to be an Einstein to know that this guy
is a Republican. So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, but not
for the Republican."

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him, then says, "Thank you!" in an equally
loud voice. This infuriates the union boss.

So the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the
Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

So just to make his point one more time, the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. But,
as before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

Frustrated, the union boss asks the bartender, "What the hell is the matter with that Republican? I've ordered three rounds of
drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly ass does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts?"

"Nope," replies the bartender.

"He owns the place."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,101 - 15,120 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wappingers Falls News Video

•••
•••

Wappingers Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wappingers Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE