Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Wappapello Forum

Comments (Page 3,647)

Showing posts 72,921 - 72,940 of95,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won. You are prejudiced. Deal with it.
The only prejudice I have is with Commie DickTators, welfare bums, like you! Has nothing to do with the color of the skin!

DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.

In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions, and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office. Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank.

So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-obama-really-w...
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA’S SENIOR SWINDLE

The most politically brazen feature of Obamacare has always been its looting of Medicare. About half of Obamacare’s costs are to be covered with money taken from an already nearly bankrupt program for seniors. And the most politically perilous aspect of this ploy is Obama-care’s cuts in Medicare Advantage funding, which would cause many seniors to lose their preferred health plans. Under the implementation schedule stipulated in Obamacare, many seniors would either lose their plans, or learn that they are going to lose them, before the election that will likely decide Obamacare’s—and Obama’s—fate.

Before the last election (stolen) the administration launched an $8.35 billion “demonstration project” to postpone the vast majority of Obamacare’s Medicare Advantage cuts until after what Obama likes to call his “last election.” In truth, this isn’t really a demonstration project at all. It’s something closer to the opposite: an attempt to keep Obamacare’s effects from being demonstrated until it’s too late for voters to respond.- See more at:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/obama-...

Obamacare Forces 22,000 Seniors to Lose Medicare Advantage -
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare...

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Call my number or go look it up. It will show up as a West Plains Missouri number for I lived there for 18 years while I was in the military. I now live in Houston Missouri and kept the same company and number. Call my bluff you little piece of shyt!!!!!!!!!!
So you really are the resident proctologist at the prison. Well, I figured there was a gaping hole in your education and I was right all along. The crap you must see. I can't imagine why a person would want to be a proctologist, especially at a prison. You must really love the attention and all the free salad dressing.

Well, I will leave you for now. I would hate to be bothering you when you are up to your elbow in work.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
The only prejudice I have is with Commie DickTators, welfare bums, like you! Has nothing to do with the color of the skin!
DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.
In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions, and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office. Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank.
So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states.
If you would have taken care of your tooth much better than you did, you wouldn't have to worry about things grabbing your gums. Maybe there is some sort of lubricant that you can use.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"TheJokster": Takes a "Licking," but keeps on posting!_8-)
Dawg, I would say this person has severe mental illness of one kind or many. I guess he is frustrated because he is behind in his work.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change here. Looks like you have some new "fans"! The words "a bit too tightly wrapped" come to mind here. I wonder if they know or care that threatening someone here is a violation of the Topix Rules and potentially legally actionable?
One or more of the "new" angry CON posters here sure do remind one of some of the old angry CON posters. If they weren't spineless, they'd post under one Registered name and be held accountable for all they'd said in their many prior posts. Wimps! LOL
Hey, Chilli J. How are you doing. I haven't been on much lately, but I stopped by here about a week ago, just in time to catch the latest Freakshow. We got a newby on here name of Jockstrap, that is a proctologist at the prison in Licking. He is a hole lot of fun. He has practically taken over the hole thread with all the knowledge in his hole head.

Anyway, you pretty much summed these guys up. But they are fun to watch. I have only been able to post briefly in the evenings and sure enough old Jockstrap, who has proclaimed his lack of concern, seems to be concerned enough to know when I will post.

Take care. I will try an join you elsewhere when I can get more free time. Right now, I am enjoying watching people innovate insanity.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, could you post a link to that post where your wife and kids were "run down"? I read no such post, but surely you can remember when it was.
The only mention which I recall about your kids was when YOU said your daughter had a good vocabulary.
I would bet there never was a post. I have noticed that Jockstrap and Harvey like to talk about posts that were never made. Most people won't take the time to look them up for verification and will just accept that the post referred to is real. It is a neat trick, but I have seen it done before.

Have you seen TripleNegative. After Jockstraps arrival, I haven't seen or heard from him. Curious about that.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sure, "Jok." You own us both. GAME POINT. I guess you will now leave, triumphant in your victory, never to return. I bet you are really happy that your friend suggested that you should come over to some "easy pickin's," eh?_8-)
That is the problem. I have seen in on other threads. These losers can't declare victory and never move on. They just keep right on posting the same moronic nonsense they started with.

I would be highly concerned about any person that would call Jockstrap a friend. I can only imagine that on a Saturday night, they set around drinking beer discussing vigilante justice, minority abuse and date rape.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Dans posts. If I was Dawg I would trash him as well and try to distance myself from being associated with him. Dan seems very disturbed and in a completely different world.
Judging from Dans posts and the multi name idiot from St Louis I would venture to say they are the same person. If not then maybe roommates at the same "special" institute if you know what I mean.
No one knows what you mean. That is because you are a complete moron trying to match wits with more intelligent people. Mostly, I would say that you and Jockstrap are the same person and you are trying desperately to cover that up by pointing fingers at other people.

Since you have been posting on here for so long with no success in any argument, it seems you have taken it to the next level and created multiple identities to bully others. No very smart are you.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from Illinois. I have no idea why the forum identifies me as that sometimes. Obviously I have no control over it.
As far as the rest of your post goes, Yellow Dawg, your idiotic ramblings are not even worth my time responding to.
Pick an ID and stick with it instead of trying to pretend to be different people. After reading your post regarding this Dan from Smithville it has become evident that you are completely nuts and way to obsessed with this forum. Why would you make a screen name pretending to be someone else and then spend 3 years posting on it? Do you really find that behavior to be normal? It's the behavior of a psychopath. Maybe you should try doing something else for a change. It's not healthy to spend all your time cooped up in your home carrying on multiple personalities on this site or any other site.
It is my conclusion that Yellow Dawg is also the St Louis Poster and DanFromSmithville. It is also my conclusion that Dawg has some very deep rooted mental issues, probably dating back to when he was in school. His obsession with previous posters goes beyond normal behavior and crosses over into the area of needing psychiatric help.
Enjoy yourself Dag and I pray you get some help. You need it.
Which personality am I addressing? I hope it isn't that little girl one again. If you would keep up with your meds, you wouldn't start to lose control. Anyway, your post is a complete load of horse manure, but nothing we haven't come to expect from a feller that repeated the third grade so often they finally had to let you pass because the other students were confusing you with the teacher.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved what I already knew. That you and Dan have been on here for years running people down, using multi aliases and after years are still just babbling on. Now you always speak of owning someone so let’s see here. I can be gone for days and you and Dan still speak of me. Dan comes on many times and I am the first one he addresses and he even speaks of me in post to others that have nothing to do with me. You do all the same but you are also so stupid that with one post I got you to scour this thread almost 2 years back. And one thing that is really odd is that being Dan as you say took his name from that and the reason why he did, he could not just answer for himself. You had to! SO WHO OWNS WHO? YES that would be ME OWNING YOU BOTH! LMMFAO
Wow, you obviously care a great deal to have spent so much time making these flawed observations.

Many times? I don't come on that much. You must be seeing things.

I hope you aren't going to try and publish this research because you conclusions are lies. It must be because of that "gaping hole" in your professional career. Do you keep all the stuff you find? Cell phones, shivs, Republicans?

I believe that was Who Made Who and it was AC/DC from the soundtrack for the movie Maximum Overdrive.

You keep on trying little baby. Maybe you will come up with something I haven't seen a million times before.

You keep owning me cause it just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

ROFLMFAO!!!!
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If you would have taken care of your tooth much better than you did, you wouldn't have to worry about things grabbing your gums. Maybe there is some sort of lubricant that you can use.
http://www.jessicaswell.com/LiberalReasoning....

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

<quoted text>
DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
Pure bloviation. Except for Rasmussen and Gallup, all the major polls clearly showed that Obama was going to win. Based upon those polls, two months before the election I put up my own electoral vote prediction map. It was a US map showing that Obama was going to win 303 electoral votes to Romney's 235.(I gave primary credence to Nate Silver of the New York Times. Here is my map:

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predict...

My map was ONLY wrong in the case of Florida, which ALSO went for Obama, giving Obama 332 electoral votes versus Romney's 206. Nate Silver was correct about Florida going Obama. I disagreed. I was wrong.

Here are the "Real Clear Politics" (RCP) poll averages:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

I suggest that, in the future, you should not sit there and post bald-faced lies when the facts can so easily be checked out.

If you wish to know why President Obama won, you only have to turn to NJ Governor Christie, who said, "Obama got more votes."
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

<quoted text>
"TheJokster": Takes a "Licking," but keeps on posting!_8-)
g

Game Point!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

OBAMA’S SENIOR SWINDLE
http://www.weeklystandard.co n/articles/obama-s-senior-swin dle_642177.html?nopager=1 ...
If you couldn't get your Neo-CON propaganda from such sites, you wouldn't have ANYTHING to post.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

ROFL! I am sure that makes a lot of sense ... in YOUR minute brain.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you obviously care a great deal to have spent so much time making these flawed observations.
Many times? I don't come on that much. You must be seeing things.
I hope you aren't going to try and publish this research because you conclusions are lies. It must be because of that "gaping hole" in your professional career. Do you keep all the stuff you find? Cell phones, shivs, Republicans?
I believe that was Who Made Who and it was AC/DC from the soundtrack for the movie Maximum Overdrive.
You keep on trying little baby. Maybe you will come up with something I haven't seen a million times before.
You keep owning me cause it just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Naaaaah, you don't come on here much. You only average 10 posts a day since Jan 2011 which doesn't include how many you make on your various aliases. Then add in your Yellow Dawg name and his 18 posts a day and we can easily see how you aren't on here much.

Keep trying little girl.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Quoted for emphasis.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks for saving me the time of having to reply to Danny girls idiotic ramblings.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change here. Looks like you have some new "fans"! The words "a bit too tightly wrapped" come to mind here. I wonder if they know or care that threatening someone here is a violation of the Topix Rules and potentially legally actionable?
One or more of the "new" angry CON posters here sure do remind one of some of the old angry CON posters. If they weren't spineless, they'd post under one Registered name and be held accountable for all they'd said in their many prior posts. Wimps! LOL
You mean like how you post under one name Danny girl? You're so stupid you can't help but make it obvious. If you are going to spend your life as a topix troll at least get some better skill at it. Dawg retarded son is about the only person worse at being a troll then you are.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I am also sick of all the crap that is on this thread. Sounds like a bunch of crybabies still in diapers! No intelligent conversation.....just a bunch of nothing!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,921 - 72,940 of95,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wappapello Discussions

Search the Wappapello Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Joe mcadoo (Jan '14) 7 hr Guest 5
Affair 7 hr Guest 2
homeless man ? 14 hr Guest 4
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Tue Diane 6,906
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Mon Claire 265
trish elder Jul 20 TEA PARTY 3
Tyler Goodale Jul 19 ummm 4
•••
•••