Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ryan Romney EPIC FAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#60920 Aug 11, 2012
rarar wrote:
<quoted text>
please refer to my response to norton. And then get some help with your paranoia
Excellent Post

GAME POINT!!!!
Obama getting desperate

Kennett, MO

#60921 Aug 11, 2012
I preferred Marco Rubio but I think Ryan will make an excellent Vice-President. A debate between him and Joe Biden is going to be a big f-ing deal alright. Ryan will rip Biden to shreds. The Democrats can no longer say that the Republicans don't have a plan to fix the economy. Ryan has already told what his plan is. Ryan will make Obama and Biden look like bigger idiots than they already are.
Ryan Romney EPIC FAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#60922 Aug 11, 2012
Katlyn wrote:
<quoted text> THANK YOU!!!!!! NO ONE has a single f'ing clue as to how bad we're screwed. WAKE THE HELL UP, AMERICA!!!! SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!
What you should have said:

MITT is about to hit the fan!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
FREAK OUT LIBERALS

Smithville, MO

#60923 Aug 11, 2012
Obama getting desperate wrote:
I preferred Marco Rubio but I think Ryan will make an excellent Vice-President. A debate between him and Joe Biden is going to be a big f-ing deal alright. Ryan will rip Biden to shreds. The Democrats can no longer say that the Republicans don't have a plan to fix the economy. Ryan has already told what his plan is. Ryan will make Obama and Biden look like bigger idiots than they already are.
I couldn't agree more. Ryan is going to bring a lot to the ticket, and to the table. This is going to really freak Democrats out. Just look at the meltdown the LADYBOY is already having and the announcment hasn't even been officially made.

Ryan and Biden in a debate? LOL!!! Biden is going to get obliterated by Ryan. Ryan is a brilliant man that has a clear understanding about the budget and deficit. The Democrats can't even come up with a budget. Obama tried, twice, and it was so bad even all the Democrats in Congress voted against it.

This is an excellent pick and a wise one that will solidify Romeny as our next President.
Obama Biden GOING DOWN

Smithville, MO

#60924 Aug 11, 2012
Sorry LADYBOY, but Obama won't be shoving his big "stimulus package" down your throat like you fantasize about. Guess you'll just have to stick to 25 cent johns behind you and DanFromSmithvilles favorite dumpster.
Ryan Romney EPIC FAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#60925 Aug 11, 2012
FREAK OUT LIBERALS wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. Ryan is going to bring a lot to the ticket, and to the table. This is going to really freak Democrats out. Just look at the meltdown the LADYBOY is already having and the announcment hasn't even been officially made.
Ryan and Biden in a debate? LOL!!! Biden is going to get obliterated by Ryan. Ryan is a brilliant man that has a clear understanding about the budget and deficit. The Democrats can't even come up with a budget. Obama tried, twice, and it was so bad even all the Democrats in Congress voted against it.
This is an excellent pick and a wise one that will solidify Romeny as our next President.
Can you imagine a Obama -Romney Debate on the finer points of ObamneyCare...hahahahahahaha

Let me repeat this for you dull cconservative brain

Do you realize what this means?

Not only will Romney lose and Ryan with him, but Paul Ryan cannot even run for his own seat in Congress.

This is like two birds falling out of the sky and landing on your plate at the same time

Bada BAIN!!!!
Ryan Romney EPIC FAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#60926 Aug 11, 2012
Obama Biden GOING DOWN wrote:
Sorry LADYBOY, but Obama won't be shoving his big "stimulus package" down your throat like you fantasize about. Guess you'll just have to stick to 25 cent johns behind you and DanFromSmithvilles favorite dumpster.
DAN I know you have destroyed your brain with Meth and Poppers!

So let me just repeat this for you again...

DAN Do you realize what this means?

Not only will Romney lose and Ryan with him, but Paul Ryan cannot even run for his own seat in Congress.

This is like two birds falling out of the sky and landing on your plate at the same time

Bada BAIN!!!!
Obama getting desperate

Kennett, MO

#60927 Aug 11, 2012
Oh, yeah. The liberals are already terrified. I can tell it just by reading what's on here. Ryan is a Catholic and this will take the Catholics away from Obama. Catholics are a large part of Obama's voting base. Obama has already shot himself in the foot with Catholics. This will solidify it. Ryan has shown his knowledge of foreign policy as well. He makes Obama look like a novice. Ryan is from the Midwest. Look for Obama's numbers to drop in Ohio since since Wisconsin is near Ohio. He's already lost Wisconsin in more ways than one. Romney and Ryan are going to tear Obama Biden apart.
Obama Biden GOING DOWN

Smithville, MO

#60928 Aug 11, 2012
Hehehehe there is a FULL BLOWN (like her date last night) LADYBOY meltdown going on in SCUM LOUIS. It drives her nuts to know people are happy, enjoying the day, and positive.

Today is a great day LADYBOY, with many more to come, especially on Nov 6th when Obama GETS HIS ASS KICKED!!!

Enjoy your rinse & repeat drivel meltdown LADYBOY. It sure must suck to be as pathetic and angry as you live your life.
Obama getting desperate

Kennett, MO

#60929 Aug 11, 2012
Ryan is getting ready to speask. This is going to be good. Another thing the liberals haven't taken into consideration is that the majority of Hispanics are Catholic. This could hurt Obama with them too.
Obama Biden GOING DOWN

Smithville, MO

#60930 Aug 11, 2012
08/11/12 9:29 AM EST, where were you when you saw the NEXT PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESEIDENT of American introduced?

It's a good day to be an American. Our future is at the start of getting brighter. Our country is as the start of restoring it's greatness that has been lost under Obama.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!! GOD BLESS MITT! GOD BLESS PAUL!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN RESTORING THE AMERICAN DREAM ON NOV. 6TH!!!
Obama Biden GOING DOWN

Smithville, MO

#60931 Aug 11, 2012
Oh, yeah. The liberals are already terrified. I can tell it just by reading what's on here. Ryan is a Catholic and this will take the Catholics away from Obama. Catholics are a large part of Obama's voting base. Obama has already shot himself in the foot with Catholics. This will solidify it. Ryan has shown his knowledge of foreign policy as well. He makes Obama look like a novice. Ryan is from the Midwest. Look for Obama's numbers to drop in Ohio since since Wisconsin is near Ohio. He's already lost Wisconsin in more ways than one. Romney and Ryan are going to tear Obama Biden apart.
I was torn between Ryan and Rubio. Either would have been an awesome pick. Now that it is done, and listening to Ryan speak, I know Mitt made the right choice. Ryan is brilliant. He can speak. He is honest and you can believe that what he says is what he believes. Unlike the two clowns in the White House right now.

I am ready for the election to go full swing and to get out and do whatever I can do in my area to help.
Obama Biden GOING DOWN

Smithville, MO

#60932 Aug 11, 2012
DAAAAAAAAMN!!!! Ryan is already ripping Obama a new one!

I am going to enjoy seeing more of Ryan in public and hearing more of his speeches.

Biden...you are in big trouble if you don't run away from debating Paul.
Obama Biden GOING DOWN

Smithville, MO

#60933 Aug 11, 2012
Ryan is getting ready to speask. This is going to be good. Another thing the liberals haven't taken into consideration is that the majority of Hispanics are Catholic. This could hurt Obama with them too.
What I like about Ryan is if Romeny were to die in office he could step in and be President without any trouble. I have no doubt he could do the job.

Could you imagine Biden being President? Holy crap what a scary thought. Obama has been bad enough but Biden is total idiot.
Ryan Romney EPIC FAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#60934 Aug 11, 2012
Hahahahah Romney GAFFES right at the start ...Calls Ryan the "NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE US"

Whats for sure...MORE...
and SO MUCH WORSE GAFFES TO COME!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
The GOP has just gone down the drain...,AGAIN!!!!

Oh what a beautiful morning !!!!!

Thank You Jesus!
Ryan Romney EPIC FAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#60935 Aug 11, 2012
DAAAAAAAAMN!!!! Ryan is already ripping Obama a new one!
I am going to enjoy seeing more of Ryan in public and hearing more of his speeches.
Biden...you are in big trouble if you don't run away from debating Paul.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAN...is really having a MELTDOWN!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Ryan Romney EPIC FAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#60936 Aug 11, 2012
Hehehehe there is a FULL BLOWN (like her date last night) LADYBOY meltdown going on in SCUM LOUIS. It drives her nuts to know people are happy, enjoying the day, and positive.
Today is a great day LADYBOY, with many more to come, especially on Nov 6th when Obama GETS HIS ASS KICKED!!!
Enjoy your rinse & repeat drivel meltdown LADYBOY. It sure must suck to be as pathetic and angry as you live your life.
We know what part of your anatomy was torn last night DAN!!!!

It is GREAT NEWS...FOR OBAMA...and therefore AMERICA!!!!

Obama Biden GOING DOWN

Smithville, MO

#60937 Aug 11, 2012
I can tell it just by reading what's on here.
What you see from the LADYBOY is the same old rinse & repeat retard crap that she posts every day. Someday she will figure out that nobody, even the Liberals, give a crap about what she says. She is just an obnoxious assclown. She is fun to agitate though and watch her try her best to try and get attention.
Dem Fools

Foristell, MO

#60938 Aug 11, 2012
Hey Obamaites! One simple question for you.

The POTUS stated that unemployment would go DOWN to around 5-6% if the stimulus was passed and enacted. As of today it STILL stands at 8.3%. Perhaps you would care to address this POTUS's FAILURE to live up to his promises.......
Ryan Romney EPIC FAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#60939 Aug 11, 2012
<quoted text>
What you see from the LADYBOY is the same old rinse & repeat retard crap that she posts every day. Someday she will figure out that nobody, even the Liberals, give a crap about what she says. She is just an obnoxious assclown. She is fun to agitate though and watch her try her best to try and get attention.
YES DAN We KNOW what you like to agitate on... Bitch!

So Here... sit on this!

Ryan acknowledged that President Obama inherited an economic catastrophe.

What he failed to acknowledge was that Ryan's own Congressional record of voting for Medicare Part D, the two wars and TARP is why our economy went into a deathspiral.

"Steward of fiscal discipline" indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wappapello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Canoys 2 hr Kaleb 30
Joshua Logan Hull is a thief Feb 18 Lake resident 7
The black 300 Feb 18 Wow 20
Local Feb 16 Local5728 2
Famous People from Puxcio (Feb '10) Feb 16 Mee 87
Who knows who Danny Baker is (May '10) Feb 14 Josey 37
Dons Bar Feb 10 S L P 4

Wappapello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance