lakeland lounge
carrieann25

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2012
watch out ladys the bartenders come to work half naked giving the men laps dances.. seriously where did they find these girls at a truck stop or what skanks cooking food with no underwear on... old slabber dave got his... lap dance... i was sicken by the sight my husband i left....strippers and hoes is all they are.....karaoke was not even good where they find them people at .....i don't know the owners butt i believe they should keep thier skanks in the bluff......and thier drink prices are equal to strip club prices...what happen to the nice little nieghborhood bar.....do they have a license to operate a strip club in wayne county....i'm gonna find out i'm going to greenville to find out....
darlene and rick

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2012
went in and walked right back out...wasn't stickin around for that show
Bob

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2012
carrieann25 wrote:
watch out ladys the bartenders come to work half naked giving the men laps dances.. seriously where did they find these girls at a truck stop or what skanks cooking food with no underwear on... old slabber dave got his... lap dance... i was sicken by the sight my husband i left....strippers and hoes is all they are.....karaoke was not even good where they find them people at .....i don't know the owners butt i believe they should keep thier skanks in the bluff......and thier drink prices are equal to strip club prices...what happen to the nice little nieghborhood bar.....do they have a license to operate a strip club in wayne county....i'm gonna find out i'm going to greenville to find out....
dont hate. I kinda liked it.
If you dont then dont go in there.
MEME

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 21, 2012
IT'S NOT THE LITTLE BAR IT USE TO BE.ALOT OF TRASH IN IT NOW.IT REALLY SUCKS CAUSE IT WAS A FUN BAR AT ONE TIME.NOW YOU DON'T FEEL SAFE.
Just so u know

Haslet, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2012
That was only one of the bar tenders. That doesn't happen with the other 2, and they were completely embarrassed that night. So the bar is not full of hoes, the other 2 would never do anything like that, I guarantee that.

Since: Oct 11

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2012
carrieann25 wrote:
For your information it was only one of the bartenders, and it was only one time, thank god. I know this because I am one of them(that has never given a lap dance). As for: coming to work half naked, I would never; being found at a truck stop, I live at the lake; cooking food without underwear, I wouldn't even do at home and certainly not at work. I was also at karaoke that night, as was the third bartender. We were both very embarrassed when S*****N started giving the lap dance. We left very soon after as well. So if your going to call names you should at least have the whole truth there.
1 of the bartenders

Haslet, TX

#7 Jun 22, 2012
I love people that talk sh*t on the Internet I find it so amusing... Get a life!.. Yes it was a lil inappropriate for her to give someone a lap dance, but you can't label all the employees based on her actions... The guy obviously had no problem w it so why are you making it your business to put us down.. You apparently dont have any morals or values yourself since your talking about people you don't know anything about and hiding behind your computer screen. If you feel there is a problem, why can't you confront the person yourself instead of bad mouthing the entire business online?
just sayin

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jun 23, 2012
for one thing honey if your going to complain on topix please speak the truth. For one the bartender was wearing underwear that night. No clothes every were removed. She gave a lap dance to a guy having a birthday for not even a full song! And if you want to speak on the night, since i was there, why leave out the part where a customer ripped her dress up right before that and she slapped the shit out of him told him off and made him leave.Dancing on someones lap fully clothed for two mins is not nearly as bad as you are trying to make it out to be,and mind you it was at closing time when your drunk self should had been leaving anyways! so i'm sorry if a little harmless fun for a good respectable customer offends you. maybe you shouldn't go up there,and maybe you should know a person before you start bashing them. that bartender never cheats on her husband, has 3 kids she goes home to every night,goes to school, and broke no laws that night! get a life and stay home and drink!!!

Since: Oct 11

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Well the only striping I've seen lately is A.C. n many other guys. They flash they're chests like crazy. Lol it's a blast with all these "hoe's".
Bar Manager

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jun 29, 2012
fah_qkc wrote:
Well the only striping I've seen lately is A.C. n many other guys. They flash they're chests like crazy. Lol it's a blast with all these "hoe's".
What a slut tell him to keep his clothes on i'm very offended! lol
milo

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2012
Wow. Crazy story
nana B

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2012
where is this bar?
bar manager

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Aug 26, 2012
nana B wrote:
where is this bar?
it's right next to the vfw on D hwy in Wappapello 3 miles befor the dam
Thats not what i remember

Haslet, TX

#14 Oct 2, 2012
just sayin wrote:
for one thing honey if your going to complain on topix please speak the truth. For one the bartender was wearing underwear that night. No clothes every were removed. She gave a lap dance to a guy having a birthday for not even a full song! And if you want to speak on the night, since i was there, why leave out the part where a customer ripped her dress up right before that and she slapped the shit out of him told him off and made him leave.Dancing on someones lap fully clothed for two mins is not nearly as bad as you are trying to make it out to be,and mind you it was at closing time when your drunk self should had been leaving anyways! so i'm sorry if a little harmless fun for a good respectable customer offends you. maybe you shouldn't go up there,and maybe you should know a person before you start bashing them. that bartender never cheats on her husband, has 3 kids she goes home to every night,goes to school, and broke no laws that night! get a life and stay home and drink!!!
For one i dnt think anybody said YOU had no underwear on that night. By the way YOU said it, it sounds like you dont always wear underwear at work... Um gross. As for the old man that lifted YOUR dress, all you did was yell at him...a little. It was almost like you condoned his doing so; considering how YOU gave that very disterbing, yet quite amusing, so-called "dance" on that guys lap immediately after your dress was raised. Didnt you say to speak the truth? It doesn't really matter if "no clothes were removed", if it quacks like a slut, and walks like a slut...well then it's probably a slut. You say you danced for "not even a whole song", is that supposed to impress people to know it was just a portion of a song, and not a whole one? You also say you've never cheated on your husband, but i can honestly say if I were to ever rub on another man the way you were that night, I would consider it to be cheating, not to mention how my husband would feel about it. The same goes for him, if he went into what used to be a clean friendly bar and had any woman touch him the way you touched that poor man, he and I would equally agree it was cheating. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking that's an acceptable way to act in public. Thats just not the way classy respectable women act, and no matter how big of a whore you feel like on the inside, you should have never behaved in such a manner at your place of employment. That, not only makes you look like a skanky whore, but it also reflects on your fellow employees and employers, as well. Now they all look bad, not to mention the embarrassment they had to endure on your behalf. You should attempt to think of others first, rather than your own selfish need to be the center of attention. You may find that you like the outcome much more.
ha ha

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Oct 13, 2012
poor kessi get a life you were fired just move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wappapello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zack 19 hr Black n White 4
Underage drinking Tue FakeIDKid 2
People Who Lived in Wappapello A Long Time Ago (Dec '08) Tue Ooh Yeah 16
WalMart Jewelry (Feb '10) Tue ZedFU 10
Michelle Trout Tue ZedFU 17
Chad Bostic Nov 19 ZedFU 1
Dylan Ward Nov 18 Caleb Fry 2

Wappapello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance