Lakeland Lounge
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crazymomma

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jul 9, 2011
Does anyone know what happen to little bar called Lakeland Lounge, heard alot of rumors in town
alpha male

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2011
Nothing but shitttheads in there anyway

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2011
i heard some fightin s.o.b. and his wife kicked three guys ass,s in there bout a month or so back, i think i was told it was the people down by the girlscout road turn off, man if it was him he is one really bad dude, he told a friend of mine that he had a warrant for arrest for not paying a ticket or something like that and when the sheriffs department came to his house he whipped all 4 of them. im not sure mike tyson could do that. him and his woman also whipped the shit outa someone on a gravel road not very long ago too. heard they just got out and drug him out of his car and kicked the crap out of him
army brat wappapello

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2011
alpha male wrote:
Nothing but shitttheads in there anyway
I know the owner and the people that went in there and the owner is a very good woman and the people are good people too. Yea you are gonna run into some shitheads from time to time but that is gonna happen in any bar you go to.
jobless

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 15, 2011
They got shut down cuz the health department refuse to renew their liquor license because the kitchen/bar area was filthy in the back
Just me

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Dec 4, 2011
You're wrong Jobless. I know the owner personally. That's not why she closed the place. I won't discuss personal woes but there was no "kitchen" at the little bar. Mostly just a microwave to heat fast prepackaged food. She's a good woman and her employees were good people too! Know your facts before posting derogatory remarks...
mike

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Dec 4, 2011
then tell us why she closed. you seem to have the inside scoop. i was sorry to see it. its close to my house and although i only went there a couple of times i didnt want to see it close.
peachman

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Dec 4, 2011
Just me wrote:
You're wrong Jobless. I know the owner personally. That's not why she closed the place. I won't discuss personal woes but there was no "kitchen" at the little bar. Mostly just a microwave to heat fast prepackaged food. She's a good woman and her employees were good people too! Know your facts before posting derogatory remarks...
Agree
woman number two

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Dec 20, 2011
isn't funny h0w people talk about things they know nothing bout.
just wondering

Bloomfield, MO

#10 Dec 26, 2011
jobless wrote:
They got shut down cuz the health department refuse to renew their liquor license because the kitchen/bar area was filthy in the back
Im sorry to tell you but that is not the reason the bar is closed. I also know the owner personally. There is no kitchen in the bar. It was a room with a microwave in it, which was very clean. So before you want to open your mouth and let false words inform people of very wrong answers, find out your facts. Dont make em up!
peachman

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Dec 26, 2011
It will be sold at the courthouse in Greenville on Jan. 3'rd according to the Piedmont Press.
just Me

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Dec 27, 2011
such a sad situation. alcoholism is nobodys friend.
just wondering

Bloomfield, MO

#13 Dec 27, 2011
alcohol is not the reason why it is up for auction.
peachman

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Dec 27, 2011
just wondering wrote:
alcohol is not the reason why it is up for auction.
Not paying your mortage is the reason
just Me

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Dec 29, 2011
and if you weren't in a beer can and took care of paying the mortage and taxes, it might not have come to what it did....just saying. None of my business, not meaning to offend anyone.
peachman

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Dec 29, 2011
just Me wrote:
and if you weren't in a beer can and took care of paying the mortage and taxes, it might not have come to what it did....just saying. None of my business, not meaning to offend anyone.
Its for sale at the court house on the 3'rd of Jan. If interested go make a bid
mike

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Dec 29, 2011
i wonder why is it for sale at the courthouse if was foreclosed on? i would think it would be for sale there if the taxes hadnt been paid.
if it was a foreclosure the bank should be selling it in their lobby.
does anyone know what time this sale will take place? im definitely interested.
just Me

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jan 9, 2012
Does anyone know if the 3 places sold?
peachman

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jan 10, 2012
just Me wrote:
Does anyone know if the 3 places sold?
They did not.
MAD DOG

Mexico, MO

#20 Jan 13, 2012
peachman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not paying your mortage is the reason
She did not pay her beer tax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wappapello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhodes 101 girls (Jan '17) Mon Playwithit 5
16 year old Sun What 3
Any Girls want to have some fun Sun Anonymous 5
Shelby Perkins Sun Anonymous 9
Drug bust at puxico manner? Aug 19 Denise 2
Nancy and Andes Restaurant (Oct '16) Aug 11 Bill 5
anyone know a guy named Casey Aug 8 Mary 2

Wappapello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wappapello Mortgages