John W. Overstreet and Family(Underwood)

Posted in the Wappapello Forum

Risingsun

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Im looking for an old friend from when I lived and worked at the lake. John w. Overstreet and daughter,(Regina Underwood) I have been told that his eldest daughter Stacy? died of cancer a few yrs back. Any info would be helpfull.. If you know him and want to ask him first please do so. He knows the name Risingsun( Dawn ) the best. I have the old pictures if he needs comfirmation.
Thank you for your time,

Risingsun.
knows

Florissant, MO

#2 Aug 7, 2010
stacy didn't die she's living in wappapello as well as regina, I think John is living somewhere over by Qulin. not completely sure though. I'm not exactly sure how you would get ahold of any of them.
risingsun

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2010
knows wrote:
stacy didn't die she's living in wappapello as well as regina, I think John is living somewhere over by Qulin. not completely sure though. I'm not exactly sure how you would get ahold of any of them.
wow, thats sure a relief, last i heard from someone was that stacy had cancer and had passes...thank god!.. i found an add for Ashdown AR. but not sure.. thanks for the good news...Is Qulin in Mo? or AK? thank you so much for the info...Dawn
knows

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Qulin is in Missouri. last I heard John wasn't in the best shape. not exactly sure what was goin on with him. but they are all still around...as far as I know. Arkansas is a possibility as well.
risingsun

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2010
Well, I sure hope I can find them soon, or something comes up that he knows I'm looking for him..
dude from the lake

Mexico, MO

#6 Oct 13, 2010
i asked him' and he dont kno you... but he lives in a trailer on the right going towards SHOOK if you wanna get ahold of him
risingsun

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2010
I kinda fiqured he would say that, It will be hard for me to get ahold of him, I am in Ohio...Thank you for efforts..if he would ever want to contact me, please tell him im on here and watching this post..

Thank you again for your efforts!
Dawn
stacie

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 May 3, 2012
this is to let anyone know who cared for my dad, that on march 4th 2012 he passed away from liver and stomach cancer. as for me and regina we are both alive and kicken, i did have a scare with ovarian but was able to catch it in time and have been pretty good for over ten years since.
Oh Nod

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 1, 2012
Street was a good friend...rest in peace, Brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wappapello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cute guy at bills? 4 hr curious 1
Tyler Goodale 11 hr JessicaA 14
Darren Denbow 20 hr Anne 1
donna rohan Sat Justice 2
Micheal Harris (Feb '14) Dec 18 one who knows 2
owners of millies gas station under investigation (Aug '11) Dec 18 lmao at u 22
Tree Service Needed (Feb '14) Dec 17 Guest 4
Wappapello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web